Women are fucking evil Jow Forums. Never get married

Women are fucking evil Jow Forums. Never get married.

Attached: 1537461060369.png (923x1147, 110K)

Which one is the women?

Women are there to raise infants and get impregnated by alphas, and weed out betas from the gene pool.

Just fucking LOL @ asking a woman for emotional support, you deserve to be incel you faggot

>he doesn't have a deep faith in the old gods capable of walking with him in his dark times
>cries to a roastie instead
sorry man, this one gets a 'not gonna make it' from me

Attached: 1535070242562.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Fpbp

im not jumping to conclusions because many men are faggots too
humans in general are despicable except if you keep them very distant, then they are great

Attached: 1537355012303.png (728x547, 439K)

>the old gods
>posts Mel
Get your gay pagan shit out of here, queer. Christians decimated you a millennia ago.

hang in there fren

Attached: 1283409760877.jpg (500x500, 16K)

I'm a 30yo boomer
Throughout my life people have given me advice
Two pieces of that advice have been the most consistent between individuals
>Never buy a boat
>Never get married
And then I see posts like this

Attached: 1515597938513.jpg (455x600, 79K)

fpbp

so at what point are you supposed to settle down. i know you only get married to have a son to let the bloodline grow, but when is it a good time. maybe when you are done being a working man and youve done the best you can in your career?

Hey op, hang in there buddy. Things get tought but roasties make everything worse and NPCs don't care about other people's emotions, that's just the way their brain works. As a free man you will be the happiest you can ever be. Shitty things happen but they pass, ultimately it hurts but those things shape you up to be a better person. Hope you get through whatever bothers you and have a nice life friend, we all need some encouragment sometimes.

Attached: 174.jpg (338x450, 20K)

it isnt when but how

Find a beta female you can completely govern like our ancestors did with freaking wolves. Bonus if she's attractive

My ex is a cute girl who decided to try out streaming

Dudes want to talk to her

You would surprised at the number of dudes telling her they are so depressed and/or suicidal and they "just" want some of her time

At first she felt bad

But when it is a new dude or two every day and each one wants to talk for a couple hours and gets more and more needy and then starts telling you they love you or had a wet dream about you...

It's fucked up.

Is op pic just one of those emotional black holes, except he's going after some chick he knows in real life instead of the nearest wannabe twitch streamer?

My ex tried streaming like twice btw. The rest of the dudes just add her after playing with her and Google her username and find she has a twitch profile and then it's "OMG you're so pretty, you're so beautiful, btw I've been so sad recently :("

Dudes are so manipulative in private. Or maybe that's just the nerdy ones, fuck man. Pathetic.

Reminder this is the larping text guy. He is the one that made all those threads about his girlfriend or family depending on the thread finding out about his money and demanding it. He makes these every few months.

Until I read this I assumed the one on the right (blue) is the woman.

>>Never buy a boat

explain.

>But when it is a new dude or two every day and each one wants to talk for a couple hours and gets more and more needy and then starts telling you they love you or had a wet dream about you...

BTW just because new dudes constantly want to talk doesn't mean the old dudes go away

They just want to talk do just a couple hours, OMG they feel so much better now. Thank you for talking with me for a couple hours!

And then they want to do it the next day and the next day.

After three or four times, it's OMG, I feel so close you, I can't believe I told you so much. I don't open up to anyone like that! BTW, I've got something to ask... I mean, I feel weird asking for this, please promise you won't be mad? I'm, well... Hahaha, you're really pretty. I mean, you're beautiful and I um, well, this is kind of awkward. Can you guess what I want? No? I'm, well, I don't really want to ask but I'm... You know, I feel bad asking but it would be nice if you could... Yeah, I don't want to say, haha, it's embarrassing... You know? Um. Yeah, I don't want to say... Yeah! That's right! Um, I was hoping you would send nudes? Hahaha, not trying to be creepy, hahaha, I just like you a lot and feel like we have a great connection, haha

Try to talk to them less, they tell you more that they feel so depressed and if they could talk to you for just a half hour...

You try to talk to them less and less often, they start sending messages about how they drove their car to a place with nobody around and now they're getting drunk by themselves at night in the middle of nowhere. Just them, their phone, the stars, and you. Can we talk? I miss you

Yea they can be real manipulative. It's them not being honest with her about what they really want and they are probably not being honest with themselves either

It's a cost to benefit thing
Yeah a boat is cool but maintaining it is a giant money pit. This is a thing you are maybe taking out like what twice a week at most.
At least that's what I've been told
"make friends with someone with a boat, never buy one"

the fuck is this beta shit.

i've never asked a girl for nudes.

anglo sphere is fucking pathetic.
I wont even try to get a gf online either.

>You try to talk to them less and less often, they start sending messages about how they drove their car to a place with nobody around and now they're getting drunk by themselves at night in the middle of nowhere. Just them, their phone, the stars, and you. Can we talk? I miss you
Not making any of this up btw. This is an example of a real conversation she had.

Men on the internet are so fucked up.

These guys then bitch and moan about being friendzoned by her.

I used to think the friendzone was a real thing, but all the times I have seen it happen to other dudes, it's been pathetic emotionally manipulative dudes living halfway across the country who are upset that they can't get nudes from some girl who felt bad for them and actually worried about them enough to try to cheer them up.

It basically made her say hell no to streaming. Also, less video games.

I assume this shit is one reason why pretty women aren't as common in online games as they are in real life.

Attached: 1520837448745.png (728x464, 611K)

Men who get friendzoned are men who are too weak to be upfront about what they want

This. Learn to take what you want, give as little as needed if you can. It's not about people being evil its about you giving it all expecting even more in return and then blaming people for not reprocating it while its all your fault for going all in.

OP, you have super creepy autismo

You and other autismo anons should recover. Disregard women, acquire crypto gains. How about you join our little discord and we decide whether or not we keep you?

discord (dot) gg (slash) tebwEwv

Btw, we have the best crypto related emojis too.

Attached: picrelated.png (319x133, 66K)

user, I have sympathy for whatever you are going thru, but nothing dries up a pussy faster than this beta shit. You want to talk to her, IGNORE HER. Go out live your life, make her think you're better off without her. Post on Instagram. You'll get through this, but groveling to your ex is a sure fire way to lose the breakup.

Be well user.

Attached: 55d4f4bf1d00006e00145537.jpg (600x458, 72K)

They are manipulative and submissive because they have the mind of a woman.
In this world there are only Alphas, and women.

Impossible, their job is to be impregnated by the right proportion of alphas and betas such that betas are still around. Otherwise betas would have been eradicated when we were still single-cellular.
Betas are necessary in society.

The ultra low tier women can have them.

I'm not anglo and I actually managed to get two girls who I fucked later to send me nudes. You obviously need to be almost sexting for that to happen though.

"I'm suicidal"
I'd go and help that user out, by bring a 9mm and putting one in his skull. I help him, I help her, I help me, and I help every single benighted soul who's been detained by this '''''''"""'''male''''''''' OP

She sounds based and red pilled

incels need to kill themselves, i support her

I'm dead

Eh yeah, you probably didn't get the nudes by making them want to cheer you up at first before later making them worry that you would hurt yourself if they didn't talk to you.

Based and redpilled

Fpbp, thought the same thing.

why is it her job to solve your life problems exactly? Why can’t you just work on yourself instead of desperately trying to cling onto someone who wants nothing to do with you where would you ever get in life with that mentality

single mother upbringing

>he fell for the be yourself and honest meme
>he thought he could get away with showing his weaknesses
LMAO, you're either born a chad and everything comes naturally to you or you have to fake it for the rest of your life, there is no between, bitches don't want weak men to babysit them

Attached: jeffmangum-608x451.jpg (608x451, 99K)

Even my ex who is all about strong women who can take care of themselves blah blah wants to date a man who makes her feel protected.

based

good that a woman like that is your ex. don't date independent wymyn they're pure cancer

For me the big issue isn't longterm though, my dreamgirl streams on Twitch and she's not a donation whore by any means, but sometimes she misses streams to take extra shifts at her job and sometimes jokes "anyone out there feel like paying my rent for the next few months?" She only has 30-50 viewers and those comments are meant completely in jest, but it's always been my dream to be able to say "sure!" and she gets the donation notification and reads "agreeablebit has just tipped 10 thousand dollars?!" "oh my god I wasn't being serious, oh please you didn't have to.." and just breaks down crying as I tell her don't worry about it, it's not a lot of money to me but I know how much this can help you, you should be doing this a career and if this helps you devote yourself full time it's money well spent.

And I don't become pushy or feel demanding of her time after that, but I do try to initiate some conversations over skype, and our sense of humor just clicks and she notices the guitar in the background and asks if I play and I brush it off, and she's all "oh please, serenade me!" and does the joking puppy dog eyes thing and I sigh all right, and pick it up and while I could play super advanced classical guitar concertos that would be trying to hard, and I instead do a silly laid back improvised classic disney medley with fun jazz elements, and she ends up singing along, and I adjust my playing to compliment her voice and own phrasing with the subtle subtext that I would be as responsive to her as a lover..... and we end up agreeing to meet and well...a gentleman never...

But that will never fucking happen if this fucking bear market never ends, what the fucking hell??!?!?!

Thought that was IdubbbzTV there for a second there before I clicked on the image

i hope this is fucking bait

you got me 10/10.

Happy bday Damu.

wonderful

based user.

Attached: 1531202626040.png (295x229, 92K)

Not a beta, but truth is this is bullshit. Betas will sit on the side lines waiting for the right moment to impregnate his mate while either the alpha is busy being alpha or while alpha is being a asshole.

bls be pasta
dolan bls

based, redpilled and transcended.

Imagine being one of those guys who donate and keep complimenting a girl twitch streamer, oof

It is pasta, just google the god damn thing.

Damn you are all harsh.

Pussy

insurance, fuel, maintenance, dock fees, mooring fees, boat trailer, truck to pull it, registration/licensing.

the best boat is a friend's boat

if you want sympathy go to Jow Forums. everyone here should know women at gains guzzlers, in both the Jow Forums and Jow Forums respect. getting married is like buying the absolute top and riding it all the way to the bottom. they're depreciating assets.

kek
>ultra low tier women
You mean literally every human female?

what the fuck did you expect from this place user? honestly?

Only a female would reply that way.

Not OP. but
WHY AM I SO AWFUL AT TALKING TO GIRLS I LIKE ON TINDER? i always have the best luck talking to girls i dont even want to ask out. Shes asian. I hope her english is just a little bad, and thats reason for little replies.

god, i hate being a clueless autist who cant into social cues.
people keep on telling me
>rule of 2/3 nerd
yeah. well what if everything i write at first is god awful and needs to be corrected but tinder wont let me delete mesaages?

1/2

Attached: 20180922_014413.jpg (952x1486, 285K)

if this fucking works. i would be the luckiest autist on all of Jow Forums

Attached: 20180922_014432.jpg (948x1074, 170K)

Basically, more than 90% of all women pic related

Attached: based_sean_connery.jpg (850x400, 67K)

It's so goddamn simple but you anoncucks gotta find a way to fuck it up somehow...

Attached: a.jpg (1061x1511, 326K)

men are just as evil. this is not a gender issue. this is a personal issue. victim mentality.

>Women are fucking evil
kind of the whole point of the adam and eve story. at least that's how i read it.

congrats on falling for a bot

Attached: 1534849824036.gif (540x400, 898K)

user dropping the blackpills right there.
it's easy to hate women until you actually have an intimate relationship with a cute girl (and not just a tinder fuckbuddy)
there's a large number of creeps out there and it's not just the rejects of society either. seen lawyers, bankers, entrepreneurs, millionaires do that shit. the moment a beautiful woman listens and comforts out of nothing but kindness and compassion, 99% of men want to stick their dick inside her

you fucking like triple texted this thot. stop seeing them as superior and you'll end up talking to them better

assuming this is not bait:
don't ask questions. girls want to be entertained, not entertain you. her role is to bring her body, yours is to compete with the other 20-30 dicks messaging here at the same time. paint an interesting narrative for her to get drawn in
you can be broody but don't be emo. "i'm not ok" on its own is emo. now if you went on a rant about the federal reserve like the user below talking to a bot, it could unironically work better. i landed a 10/10 after going on a rant about dentists
never do self-pitying shit. never "want" things you can do right now. in practical terms: don't say you want to ask her out, directly ask her out. and never ever act like you're already beaten ("you'll say no")
cool it on the emojis, too. basically, stop talking like a teenager and try to emulate men instead. this doesn't need an understanding of social cues, contrary to what many people pretend you can absolutely build yourself a system for preliminary approaches and follow it to a T

you have been an eye opening experience fren

i cant help it.
i love asian girls. And theres not many here on campus., as its mostly white girls.
>stop seeing them as superior
honestly, i have no idea how to do this.

I mean, im just some blonde autistic guy with a few hobbies here and there. And im not even that hot. And asian girls are already the prettiest race of girls on earth who can have anyone. They'd have better luck getting another lesbian asian girl to go out with them, than i do.
I dont know, what i could possible have, that makes me superior to one. Maybe if i had 3 other asian girls lusting after me, i wouldnt type so desperately. but i do not.

but the ironic thing is i always have better luck with white girls than asian, cause i dont have such a fetish for them. is hard anons.
>entertain her
Are you saying i should do stuff like go on rants about dentists to entertain her?
What if shes very unresponsive and i end up talking to myself?

Attached: 1537513033103.jpg (759x847, 110K)

Yeah seriously, what kind of existence is that. I just don't get how people don't make some effort to improve their situation (lift weights, lose weight, dress better,don't behave like a retard). All these things are learnable, achievable for most of these sad sacks, and don't even take a lot of effort. Just a small bit of discipline. It really is pathetic.

just stop being such a worm

TROOF. The best thing is to walk away and never let them know how badly you are hurt. This action gives you the best benefit whatever the outcome. You will go up in her estimation and gain more respect, she may begin to question herself and try and win you back, and when you regain your sanity in a few weeks or months you don't have to come to terms with being an embarrassing beta cuck.

ikn
women, drugs and diseases can ruin your life forever

You want a proper solution? As soon as you finish university, come to East Asia to do ESL. There are hundreds of spergy oddballs like yourself and all of them invariably get high grade Asian pussy. I'm in Vietnam by the way. I have banged about 40 in 4 years, and I'm not a casual hookup guy anymore. Most of those chicks we hooked up for a month or more.

what difference between being worm and beta incel?
i would love to live in asia when im older.
but i dont know how

When i was 16, it used to be a goal of mine to study japanese for 8 hours a day, so i could get decent paying job in japan after college, just so i could have guaranteed asian wife. I got as far as passing jlpt n4.
But then i gave up that dream so i focus more on drawing and other normie shit. Because, studying japanese on a professional level is like a shit ton of dedication.

I wonder if i should go back to that dream again. cause i feel suicidal with no asian girlfriend. And my art career isnt going anywhere, cause, im just so bad at art no matter how much i try.
i dont know what to do.

Attached: l_544008625b1248328ea9629bbd4d73c3 (1).jpg (600x450, 28K)

Honestly fuck you dude. You’re a selfish prick who doesn’t think of the outcome of having hapa kids. As a hapa, I look at every WmAF couple with utter disgust. And I’m in Asia, and considered very good looking here. But being a hapa is shit and you bringing that on someone else is fucking selfish.

>OP taking female NPC's seriously
>OP taking himself seriously as though he wasn't an NPC

>good looking
>still feel like shit because hapa
go fuck yourself. This is the most spoiled thing ive ever read in my life.

If i had a son like you, id fucking send you to the adoption house you ungrateful faggot.
Why dont you go tell your father this instead of me? I mean, if it werent for your dad, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE POSTING HERE you dumb faggot.

Heres a thought, if youre soo mad about your life, why dont you go kill yourself you hapa shit? No one wants you, so just go die faggot. If i had a son like this who said this crap to me, i would disown his ass out of any sort of inheritence.

Oh, and if you recieved any racial backlash from your asian peers for being mix-breed. Good. cause you honestly deserve any hardships you ever get in your life, you spoiled, ungrateful, dumb fucking chink faggot.

Attached: e33d7f84cf5e2e06446ec6a8a2926f7c.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Trips for an absolutely based and redpilled MADLAD post.

That's cuz everyone you met was either a faggot or an inbred incel

Attached: 1537396134234.jpg (1645x893, 231K)

>I'm suicidal
>doesn't want to help you
>probably threaten this all the time
>never actually do it
>destroy relationships around you
>can't control emotions
>attracted to dysfunction

There's a word for that: Borderline

Seek treatment immediately

Have some tits to feel better

Attached: 1537419019740.jpg (736x1455, 164K)

nice

>op is a manipulative narc8ssist
>gets called out
>he gets butthurt

They have updated the AI considerably

>crying about your depression to your ex instead of talking to therapist/family/friends
absolutely pathetic

This is why I love Jow Forums. This is the true redpilled board.

Kys that will show her

Attached: 1328977432416.jpg (515x515, 41K)