Latino/white is the best interracial pairing

Latino/white is the best interracial pairing

Thoughts?

Attached: DE52471E-FA3A-4058-8D4C-70E5224D6738.jpg (950x460, 81K)

its the only pairing that'll make normal looking children, white and asian hapas are disgusting, white and nigger mulattos are repulsive, white and arab might get a pass and have good looking children.

Imagine throwing away genetic excellence and superiority straight down the drain. This is so sad. Wh*Toids disgust me

Latinos are already half European and half Aztec or some shit like that so it works out better.

>half European

Attached: arab warrior.jpg (219x138, 5K)

It's shit and it disgusts me greatly. All those kids are ugly as fuck.
Lmao what a cope.

>half
More like one third at best.

Can you keep your Jow Forums PhD on genetics to yourself?

Kys

Based

this

kys ahmed

Doesn't matter, the point is that a latino-white mix will not look as unusual as a white-chinese mix or black-asian mix.

What your shitty virgin self thinks looks unusual doesn't matter

A full brown mestizo from mexico is literally like 60% spaniard lol

You think this doesn't look unusual nigger?

Attached: abababa.png (292x368, 173K)

The children of a western european and a mestizo person will produce someone genetically indistinguishable from an slav or a finn according to PCA's

Does it really count as interracial if one of partners is already a majority the same race as the other partner?

slavs and finns have weird eyes that not even peruvians have.

Most Indian-white kids I've seen just look sort of Mediterranean.

Attached: naomi-scott.jpg (737x519, 60K)

No. Do you ever leaver your basement or are you a NEET as well?

that kid looks like a clone of his father

Also know as a Castizo

I said genetically

He looks like a future faggot

Have sex.

I was talking about Indians from India.

Attached: Charli.jpg (1200x1796, 150K)

Get fucked

fugg

Even more motivation for me to impregnate Indian women.

She qt

Attached: Naomi Scott.jpg (827x827, 131K)

Attached: Tris.jpg (700x840, 96K)

Indian women are the most patrician choice imaginable

Attached: 37272977.jpg (300x400, 33K)

what do you think their kid would look like

Attached: neil-elias-indian-LBGTQ-grooms-red-white-flowers-wedding.jpg (1000x1506, 159K)

I'm white and polynesian and I look good. It's literally just black people and any other race mixing that gives you that fucked up mutt look.

Yeah I fucked a hot half indian chick.

If I like Indian chicks, why the fuck do you think I care about "my women?" Typical low-IQ nigger trying to compensate.

You are mentally ill

probably gay

>white and arab might get a pass and have good looking children.
wrong
>its the only pairing that'll make normal looking children
wrong again, most latinas are hapas/mestizos

You’re wrong on both accounts. Just look at most people of these mixes and say that. Latinas being mestizos doesn't make any difference.

Why are Mexicans so assblasted over this? are they secretly lovers of white dick? truly pathetic

because they're in mexico and can't find some pale pussy to fug and pink nipples to suck why else

I don't care what mixed children you make

I am hoping I get my shit together by the time they're primed teenagers so please don't skimp on em

Are you retarded? One drop of Mongoloid blood will fuck you up for good. Stop shitposting, you are ignorant.

For me it is Cro-Magnid + Sunghiroid with no subhuman Gravettian influences.

I guess

You said neither Arab + mixes nor Hispanic + white mixed male normal looking children and you’re blatantly wrong. Most people of both these mixes are at least white passing. Native Americans aren’t actual Mongoloids. They’re related, but are their own group at the this point. They probably have the most recessive genes of all non-white.

Arabs + whites look like goblins, most hispanics are mestizos and mixing with hispanics will make the offspring look hideous too.

>Native Americans aren’t actual Mongoloids
LOL they are. You're so ignorant.

Based

Attached: IMG_20190921_233645.jpg (1536x2048, 314K)

Attached: IMG_20190919_114114.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

Show me at least 3 examples of both these mixes “looking like goblins.” And the Hispanic mix can’t have significant black admixture or be black.

hapa cope

One of the best looking girls in my grade was half white and half Lebanese. She easily passed as white.

Levantines are huwhite

Attached: Barrel Like.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

Same with several I’ve seen desu. This user is either high or coping.

kek. He disappeared after you asked him for examples.