Are men allowed to be

Men in your cunt?
You're a cunt
Can men check out girl arse, ogle them, Eve tease, pick them up and then try and fuck them without being called a chauvinistic pig?

>Flag
>No
#me too and woman's empowerment shit is fucking ruining my style

Attached: 1564172909247.jpg (490x586, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont care virgin

sure..just be chad

cope on virgin

>discouraging lust and fornication
why are feminists so based nowadays?

>empowerment did nothing to my style

Attached: 839a07f0688f94ae7e467132d598c18b.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

the encourage fornification by sharing chad between them
they just want the lower 80% of males to get castrated and be enslaved as tax cattle

The country is irrelvant in this matter. What actually matters is 1 how good looking you are and 2 how charismatic and confident you are.

Hello, i am looking for the loserclub am i right...? S.. sry for interrupting i..i am new...

Attached: zu.jpg (1117x811, 213K)

i walked up to this woman and i was like "yo babby let's fuck" and we did the sex, and i violated her.

then i realized she was a prostitute

>Why yes, I do turn into a girl when I'm bored. What gave it away?

Attached: 1560375679745.png (606x678, 155K)

That would be incredibly based and even more eugenic than abortion.

This really has serious consequences with deep sociological ramifications. If this continues, it will surely affect birth rates and the future of societies around the world
Please take this thread seriously

it already has. people are having less sex than previous generations because of female hypergamy, and tinder giving sub 8 women access to chads cock carousel

>#me too and woman's empowerment shit is fucking ruining my style

Attached: tenor.gif (220x332, 21K)

>'re a cunt
>Can men check out girl arse, ogle them, Eve tease, pick them up and then try and fuck them without being called a chauvinistic pig?

Yes, especially if you are a brown man, just pick anyone from the street and impregnate them.

Which city are you in, trying to coordinate my flight plan

That's not being a man, that's being a degenerate.
Real men remain virgin until marriage.

Whatever you want man, the doors are open.

Based and trannypilled

Unironically based. Females always wanted to have sex only with healthiest males and that's entirely natural

have sex

The following comments apply to you

No not really. You even have to be careful what you say. One wrong word can land you in jail.

So this fucker was just blowing smoke up my butt

He said if you're brown. Then yea do whatever the hell you want. Rape her right there on the street. Just make sure to call everybody involved racist.

what the fuck is Eve tease

woah we live in a SOCIETY

Attached: 1569158169225.jpg (526x387, 46K)

In my country I mistakenly brushed my hand across a girls butt in public transport

Within 3 hours we were married to preserve our modesty

Cat calling
The fact that you don't know what that is shows how cucke.d our society has become
youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A
what this girl experienced is supposed to be NORMAL

I don't think there's anything wrong with not being able to harass women in public. If I were a woman I wouldn't want ugly incel freaks like OP bothering me either.

have sex

>Eve teasing is a euphemism used throughout South Asia, which includes (but is not limited to) India,[1][2] Pakistan,[3] Bangladesh[4] and Nepal,
Appears to just show I'm not a poo

whatever
partake in coitus, virgin

"Arse" should have given it away that OP learned British English in school.

I'm having sex as I type this

>Unironically based. Females always wanted to have sex only with healthiest males and that's entirely natural
and its natural for men to do extreme things if they dont get their way

The left truly can't meme.
Also I'm just telling how it is. We have constantly problems with "refugees" and they constantly get free completely because they scream racist. They are ever punished for anything that they do.
Our government tries to justify their behavior by calling it a "cultureshock" and judges usually are too scared to punish them because they might appear racist.

never punished for anything*

>The left truly can't meme.
>Also I'm just telling how it is. We have constantly problems with "refugees" and they constantly get free completely because they scream racist. They are ever punished for anything that they do.
>Our government tries to justify their behavior by calling it a "cultureshock" and judges usually are too scared to punish them because they might appear racist.

Attached: 1569188344187.png (766x950, 50K)

>The left truly can't meme.
Exactly.
>Also I'm just telling how it is. We have constantly problems with "refugees" and they constantly get free completely because they scream racist. They are ever punished for anything that they do.
>Our government tries to justify their behavior by calling it a "cultureshock" and judges usually are too scared to punish them because they might appear racist.
If you don't believe me go ahead and look it up yourself. Remember rape night in cologne? Nobody got punished. Chemnitz crystal clear evidence that refugees are responsible for it, still in process. They switch from one court to the next because one judge has to plead them guilty, the evidence is too overwhelming.
Or that black guy who raped a girl next to her boyfriend? Walked free. Nothing happened to him.