In what countries is this sport popular? Do people believe it's kind of homoerotic there?

In what countries is this sport popular? Do people believe it's kind of homoerotic there?

Attached: tumblr_pf7jzlZWoL1thp15zo1_1280.jpg (1248x950, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Fd8dVwX_OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this? uwu

muslims here like it and yes, it's gay as fuck

What did you expect this sport was created by the gayest folk of greeks

Wrestling is manly and even a 65 kg wrestler would toss around anyone ITT.

Kys faggot

>would toss around anyone ITT.
harder daddy nwn

The same could be said about rugby, it's still homoerotic af.

It's only gay if the nipples get har...
Better stay with BJJ.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_194854.png (131x101, 12K)

Georgia

we have better.

youtu.be/9Fd8dVwX_OE

not as gay as turkish oil wrestling, actually

Attached: it's time to oil up.jpg (800x486, 95K)

Silly turk, cedilha goes on the C like this Ç, not in the S.

we both have ç (ch) and ş (sh) tho.

Attached: 1569088742187.jpg (540x645, 43K)

>Muslim here likes it
It's one of the Prophet Muhammad SAW's sport

it wasn't though, it was purely made up in the late XIXth century and given this name to sound olympic
the more you know

ITT : Anons that are too insecure about their sexual orientation to such a degree that they can't into full-contact sports.

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (732x633, 241K)

popular in some parts here

I wrestled in high school, wrestling a good match felt great. Fun sport. Its not gay at all when youre wrestling but it's definitely homoerotic from the outside i agree

Attached: turkey sport.jpg (1265x715, 184K)

is it true many young saudi arabians have same sex relationships due to no access to women ?

I want you to take a moment and realize that two millennia ago this was done naked.

I was approached multiple times in middle and high school. However, I don't think this is necessarily a sign of homosexuality being prevalent here since I'm a high in-demand Syrian with light skin.

isee

>he didn't get approached by girls and boys at school
You must be ugly

but its totally straight guys! as long as you dont lick the anus

Attached: greekLove.jpg (380x531, 67K)

Wtf

did you post boipussy?

Attached: muhbasedgreeks.jpg (500x530, 54K)

hes hooking the dudes asshole with his finger not even joking turks are the gayest "people" on earth

In Plato's "The Republic", Socrates goes on a very long dialogue to find out if you should be moral or act in an immoral way, and him and the other greek I forgot the name find out that they need to first invent an utopian city to them examine morality. In this perfect city the warriors are regarded as the most important figures in society, but they as christian monks need to live a life without luxury or belongings, they are not even entitled to use money. Socrates says that the crème de la crème of the warriors even should be allowed in campaign to choose to kiss any other warrior, and that should be not refused by the other one no matter what.

TLDR: chad greeks got all the penis.