6 year olds

>6 year olds
YEAH ARREST 'EM

Attached: do americans really.jpg (1066x1730, 300K)

Absolutely based.

>USA isn't racist anym-

nothing wrong with a bit of scare tactics especially with those kinds of people

>where they fingerprinted her
lol

Even literal child can't escape the racial profiling.... Noice

lol they should have shiot that nigger to cleanse this country of that vermin!

Street cred

The bolice recorded her in the system, not just giving a scare to the child lel
Land of the free, where police can get you for free

Thinking about it if she grows up to be a rapper which isn't farfetched being able to say they were getting arrested at six seems like it's beneficial

Not for free she clearly was ruining class for everyone and probably not the first time since the police was called..
dont they purge your record at 18 anyway? i think they do that here

>dont they purge your record at 18 anyway?
What the fuck?
Do euros just forgive all crimes committed when you turn 18?

Nevermind i just looked it up and it seems like a common myth that alot of people(including me) believe but is just that, a myth

Lucky she still lives

>ruining class for everyone
yeah too bad schools don't have grown ups that are supposed to take care of that
wait yes they do

We have procedures for sealing records from being accessed by the public and many states do this automatically. So law enforcement can still see your arrest record but future employers won't be able to see it in a background check for example.

Laws are for everyone.

??? This idea that school is just expensive daycare is fucking idiotic. and if it got so far that they called the fucking police there obviously was bad shit going on for an extended period of time

Yeah. same after 4 years it will still be on your permanent record but you will receive clearance, unless you did some pedio shit

they literally aren't, that's objectively wrong. he broke protocols that said no minors under 12 can be arrested, you're painfully ignorant

that's some fucking 6 year old if she has to be fucking handcuffed
kids get kicked out and are referred to special schools when that happens, not fucking arrested

Never too young to have a criminal record. Based africans.

>those kinds of people
Elaborate

Schools have professionals to deal with kids with tantrums. Stop being a bootlicker.

Blue lives matter proved American conservatives don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 153K)

lawyres,engineers,rocket scientists
i wouldnt know because i went to a school with civilized people who were raised by decent parents and occasionally chimped out but only occasionally and after a stern yelling behaved again. a rare occurrence apparently

N

>if it got so far that they called the fucking police there obviously was bad shit going on for an extended period of time
And you're trusting that the teacher wasn't just unprepared to deal with kids, as some teachers are?

Just wait wait till you get more nogs, leaf. You will be on the same level as the UK when it comes to the police arresting white people for tweets and being powerless to stop niggers from stabbing people.

when she grows up she can rap about being profiled at 6

they do it here, but it's because our legal sistem was cucked by our past governaments

>Florida
Every time

Maybe they should learn to keep their little rat in line

>chip out
>expect no consequences

lol, hope she gets the chair.

Attached: electric-chair.jpg (1500x2305, 913K)

>nigger
completely warranted response

It wasn't enough