Will you join our empire?

Will you join our empire?
Please say yes!

Attached: 0923jr0923.png (6300x3095, 1.55M)

no taxation without representation

The kiwi empire is looking quite splendid, I must say.

Anglos are evil

Jalisquilllo

>no taxation without representation

Attached: g898h9h.jpg (747x906, 302K)

Once Brexit happens and your economy crashes like a tweaked out meth head you're free to join as a protectorate. We'll even let your Queen live in the guest house.

Attached: 1558272572200.png (888x894, 520K)

where's BHARATIYA?

More Jamacian doctors and rocket scientists?
Based

No le conozco

First make the english language more Japanese friendly please

No, I hate Britain with all my heart

Sure

Attached: golosina.jpg (284x284, 17K)

what about ireland?

What did we ever do to you?

no she'll be dead soon and that will end the monarchy

>Begging to join 'empire'.
Modern Anglos are pathetic

The Queen? Big fan

Nah we were so butthurt we cut off any ties to the commonwealth, blew up amazing statues, history and towns that were too English, renamed everything ever after whatever Celtic bullshit we could, burned down county houses that the British built in each county when they ruled them as separate nations, a shit ton of historical houses they built also destroyed every tree planted from English seeds, pretended we were an entirely different Irish/Celtic race completely separate from Europeans chased away and lynched as many of the Anglo Irish and protestants that built this country and tried to force Irish on everyone until the next regime tried to make us normal but we were certainly not welcome in the commonwealth at that point.

It was literally Africa tier decolonization of destroying anyone and anything we thought was too English so we were the only former colony not in the commonwealth despite being the most similar because we're autistic.

absolutely based

Remember when Neville Chamberlain gave Ireland the three port cities in 1938 with the VERBAL promise of De Valera that if he needed them during war with Germany, Ireland would allow Britain access - and when it came to the war Ireland told Britain to fuck off?
Hilarious.

The entire Irish identity is based around dabbing on England and I'm ok with that.

We'll cry when the London bridge is down.

Attached: Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg (1698x2242, 1.03M)

how's your city?