You wake up naked next to a guy from another country. Which country would be the worst one?

You wake up naked next to a guy from another country. Which country would be the worst one?

Attached: DzN48hDUcAAdAz5.jpg (2048x1154, 234K)

This is some retarded gay psyops shit you got going on, Mohammad.

Imagine feeling proud of outing to everyone in here that you were abused by your dad/uncle/uncle's friend when you were little and now you have a warped promiscuous obsession to stinky old men

canada

Some Southeast Asian country since their men are the ugliest on Earth.

Attached: 1551899611710.jpg (500x436, 20K)

I was abused by strangers and I have a fat hairy daddy fetish. don't care either, it's hot thinking about riding his cock while my hard cock rubs all over his belly.

bicha

I'm attracted to boys yet I got disgusted by what you said

Attached: image.jpg (600x500, 47K)

south africa cause then you have the big gay

Based louti

as for which boys id like to wake up next too? hmm thats hard. latino twinks can be really cute.

israeli boys can be cute too. prefer boys around 5'8 and slim with olive skin and a little body hair but clean shaven face. like paulo dybala

not gay btw. just what id want if i WAS gay

literally everyone on this board is a faggot hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1565461623285.gif (200x200, 770K)

Russia

Attached: roman dawidoff2.jpg (639x960, 61K)

imagine waking up next to this

Attached: bersheba.jpg (500x752, 218K)

Imagine thinking that you have to be molested to be into (older) men instead of boys...
It is common knowledge and an accepted fact in our society that women reach their peak beauty during their early 20s and men during their 40s and 50s, so it should not be surprising that being into older guys is not uncommon among gay men, same as the fact that lots of str*ight men are into y*ung women

Lebanon

Attached: Adam-Ayash-2.png (929x528, 750K)

the poorest country ofc

Fagot
What did I do to you

tl;dr
you were touched in places, it's fine. just get over it instead of celebrating the vile results that did to your brain

Iran

Attached: lee-kholofai.jpg (584x775, 51K)

Attached: Tarek Moaykel.jpg (1365x2048, 503K)

any african country, the best country to wake up next to is either Russia or Czech republic

too masculine for my tastes. I like twinks.

lol im not gay its just a thought expeiriment. stop being so sensitive.

He said the worst , if I'm assuming it's a compliment

Aham

I'm just using this thread to post hot guys

Is it also a coincidence that most of the hot Lebanese men are the Christian ones?

Attached: vincent-msallem.jpg (640x960, 82K)

I'm sorry
Not really , Muslims and Druze don't share in beauty contests usually , it's very rare to see them there

>tl;dr
forgot about most Br*zilians being illiterates

Attached: BLBG6VoCAAAbSvQ.jpg (490x694, 68K)

What do feel if I call you fagot ?
Did someone call you fagot in real life before ?

The worst? Probably like DRC
Best would be Russia

would you sleep with a brazilian boy?

my fucking dick

Attached: ADAM+AYASH+2.jpg (400x250, 29K)

Only sleeping , nothing more

anal sleep or oral sleep?

No sex
Answer my question

How can someone be so pretty?

life is unfair

Attached: adam-ayash-hot-swim-underwear-undergear-summer2013-burbujas-de-deseo-02.jpg (647x970, 61K)

i bet you are really pretty as well!

everyone who's gone to school (which you probably have not) gets called fgt once sooner or later... if you're however looking for an insult for gays, then no, I have not, because I'm living in a 1st world cunt

Attached: 1449800699017.jpg (1199x1600, 648K)

Anything that is white Asian or black

Attached: IMG_20190920_123836.jpg (730x1024, 117K)

same, but asians in general