Why, yes, I am a bug that preys on humans and kill more humans than any other animal on the planet, what gave it away?

>Why, yes, I am a bug that preys on humans and kill more humans than any other animal on the planet, what gave it away?

Attached: mosquitos.jpg (931x524, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NytIbo_MLD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women, am I right fellas?

Why is part of their butt clear but part is covered? Is there some benefit to being able to see how much blood is in the tank?

what do mosquitoes feel like to be a mosquito do they get pleasure from sticking their stick into people and hitting the blood vessel or is it different hmmm maybe it feels like compulsive like scratching something or taking off a hard to get off coat i would assume it feels more compulsive than enjoyable

bump

bump

Bugs don't need pleasure incentives for their instinctive deeds because they lack the intelligence and sentience to question them.

so what, it just "does it" like a robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=NytIbo_MLD8

Pretty much yes.

Fuck the Jews meme, THESE are we should fight against

How are the mosquitos supose to know when the tank is full if that part isn't clear?

they can't see their own tank, maybe they just feel full idk? do they other mosquitoes need to see which ones are full for some reason?

i saw a dead mosquito once in person and i saw the clear tank that's how i learned that mosquitoes have tanks first i learned from my own eyes not even the internet haha

True, we need more africans and mosquitoes are the only thing that's holding them back, we must stop them

aedes aegypti is cute desu i feel bad for killing them even tho i got chykungunya once

Attached: 1566339322701.png (596x433, 113K)

we didn't we develop rock hard skin to evolve

Mozzies are not really a threat but pic related cunt is. I hate them so much. Mozzies bite will ease after an hour or so but pic related will leaves it's mark for weeks, not to mention they're itchy af.

Attached: Horsefly-pic.jpg (1200x900, 88K)

bassed animal

sometimes the mosquitoes make people sick though which is why mosquitoes kill more people than any other animal does because mosquitoes use dirty needles

That thing doesn't exist here or other places of the world. Mosquitoes exist everywhere. Obviously, mosquitoes are the real threat.

>Me?
>I don't think if you try to win over me I will won over you

Attached: 1568979511380.jpg (758x644, 64K)

what

Attached: worlds deadliest animals.jpg (485x728, 78K)

mosquitoes really harass people

What is with this crazy idea that sprang up a few years ago? Who the hell seriously thinks mosquitocide is even possible, let alone ecologically a good idea? Even Nature ran an opinion piece explaining how ecologically benign that would be and that's just horseshit.

There are a shit ton of dragonflies where I live so I don't have to worry about mosquitoes

Attached: dragonfly-lead.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart[1].jpg (653x435, 29K)

I was shitting the other day when i hear the sound of a mosquito, he stood on the wall in front of me and i confirmed that it was an Aedes aegypti. However i also noticed it was a male, so i let the bugbro fly around.

Probably from the CDC, so blame yourself since this is only an issue thanks to your retarded work ethic and healthcare subeconomy. Dengue is as easy to treat as resting and getting fluids through an IV line.

Yeah. They have an obsession with blood

Mosquitoes are the one thing we could wipe from the earth and it wouldn't upset the ecosystem, right?

Attached: 1548024971255.png (768x768, 851K)

what would the frogs eat?

tenko!!!!

i hate little bugs and fish and shit that kill you in an instant. with a bear you at least know what you're getting into, and on a really good day you could maybe get away from one with your life. but you graze one snail completely by accident when you're just chilling in the water and you're fucking dead in 5 minutes. not fair

really the chaddest of all insects including me

killed my niece, she was only 6. after visiting her family she was sleepy we thought it was the activities that wore her out, by the time we took her to the hospital (3days after the vacation) she had a fever and died. god is either not real or he is a sadistic master.

this isnt eugenic, there are drunks who live in the streets untill old age robbing and pestering, unscathed by mosquitos.