American drowns after proposing to his girlfriend underwater in Tanzania

Do americans really do this?

(CNN)A Louisiana man has drowned after proposing to his girlfriend underwater while the couple was vacationing in Tanzania.

Steven Weber and Kenesha Antoine were staying in Pemba Island, CNN affiliate WBRZ reports, in a wooden cabin with a bedroom submerged in the ocean off the east coast of Africa

Weber proposed Thursday by swimming underwater and holding a handwritten note against the bedroom windows, according to a video Antoine posted Friday on Facebook, before presenting a ring.
The note, which Weber had placed inside a transparent plastic bag, read, "I can't hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you. BUT...Everything I love about you I love more EVERY DAY!
"Will you please be my WIFE," the note continued. "Marry me???"
But Weber failed to resurface, Antoine said in a subsequent Facebook post. "You never emerged from those depths, so you never got to hear my answer, 'Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!' " she wrote.

cnn.com/2019/09/21/africa/tanzania-us-man-proposal-drowns-intl-trnd/index.html

Attached: 190921132330-03-tanzania-us-man-proposal-drowns-scli-intl-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 34K)

Why americans always pick actually sad news and not funny oh no no no news about themselves?
Do they lack understanding of this meme?

what kind of cabin was it that it's both submerged and with its windows deep into the ocean depths? is it a some sort of mine? have they entered it by elevator?

t. makes fun of americans every time there's shooting

underwater hotel cabin so they can look at fishies and people can drown while doing this stuff without scuba gear.

bad handwriting
leaf note

psycopath incels like you should by rounded up by the US government before you kill any more families

>Kenesha Antoine
>off coast of Africa
So did she want to go their for "muh africa" larping?

Kinda sad to be honest

>"You never emerged from those depths, so you never got to hear my answer, 'Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!' " she wrote.

Imagine if he faked his own death just to make her say this, knowing she would turn him down if he did it for real.

That's not sad, just funny

Do Americans really do this?

thank god that retard can't reproduce

Attached: 1561585032986.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Either way the exclamation marks make it seem like she's still caught up in the moment of thinking her answer matters anymore as though it hasn't sunk in yet that she should probably start hitting the clubs again.

So basically he drowned because she had to get her phone and take a picture.

That's very psychopathic of you.

Wait, she was posting the video on facebook while his bf was drowning? Or he posted it after the dude was already dead?
Either way this is weird as fuck behavior.

Because Tanzania is a decent and cheap location.

That is exactly what happens with retards who cannot dive properly that do dangerous nonsense like that.

That's not funny at all. Very sad story.

Attached: 1568344739047.gif (500x455, 496K)

No, that idiot didn't know his limits. He got all the way down. Pushed that paper against the window but then forgot that he had to swim the exact same amount back up while holding his breath.
This is a major problem for every amateur that tries to dive by the way.
He probably tried to resurface but couldn't hold his breath, he lost his consciousness and then drowned.

Its his fault though. He could've prepared first and maybe do that with the right equipment. Maybe even an expert on his side.

>Black fiancee
>Did it because it's cheap trip/decent
Likely not, it would probably be cheaper to go to south america or panama/costa rica

this never would've happened if he had a a small air tank or a gun