Thoughts about this movie?

Thoughts about this movie?

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

incel with VR waifu commits obstruction of justice: the movie

Something that is good but doesn't quite satisfy my hunger.

>wow, K is just like me!
objectively speaking, it was a forgettable yawnfest with a theme that has been beaten to death

unironically kys

S O Y movie that only zoomers like and call deep
dystopic cyberpunk is soyboy magnet in general
yikes imagine thinking that this trash was actually a good movie /TV/ shots are and never were good when it comes to rating movies

you are not K, incel freak

Have sex incel soyjak

but i only liked it for the cool visuals

fag

Better than first.
Ford is hack, Goose is king.
also
>tfw no holowaifu

>zhang calling anyone an incel
ok

lol why do zoomers get mad when we criticize movie that they like? Stop making some pop culture shit into your personal identity.

never watched first lol

>lol why do zoomers get mad when we criticize movie that they like? Stop making some pop culture shit into your personal identity
Because what I and the other Canadian said about the movie and the fans of it

>DUDE ryan gosling is JUST like ME

Attached: 1515264664233.png (759x582, 255K)

k

nobody thinks or says that.
stop projecting faggot

Okay movie with good atmosphere but overly long with streched scenes. Main character could've been played by anyone else. Awful, generic poster.

I thought it was great desu. Loved the movie.

>but overly long with streched scenes
get checked for ADHD

You should watch the first. It's a classic.

Okay movie, not as good as the original. The soundtrack sucked outside of a couple songs because Zimmer is a talentless hack. The worldbuilding was not good. Good visuals. The plot is absolutely retarded if you actually think about it. It's still a pretty good movie for the 2010s, but I found it lacking in substance and pretty run of the mill as far as cyberpunk is concerned.

Attached: 1553914517387.jpg (624x696, 164K)

I'm sorry but did Ryan really have to walk on a snails pace just to pick up a toy horse from a furnace. That plotpoint was sort of a red herring anyway.

it's a good movie, marvel shill

3 hours of watching some faggot stare blankly at shit because he's a fucking robot that doesn't even have feelings.

Incelcore

pointless

little connection to the original, might as well have been a standalone instead of a sequel

good posts

Attached: 1514501262756.png (1920x796, 1.41M)

shit

Not really related to the thread per se but I find it curious how cyberpunk feels so played out when strictly speaking the only two films ever made were the original Blade Runner and this one.