What is life like outside of America?

What is life like outside of America?

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-211818.png (2048x1503, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_epidemic_in_the_United_States
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People don't OD outside of America?

it's ok

idk thats why im asking

Why do Americans love drugs so much? I've tried marihuana and it's fucking nasty.

Same as USA but poorer on average

because you sell it to us

>Why do Americans love drugs so much?

We don't, we just hate living in this country.

Based, fucking junkie pieces of crap are ruining my country

>massive drug overdoses
Do americans really get together just so they can OD?

Only the weak/new kid who can't handle or evaluate how much he should be getting.

nah we just hate living in general

Attached: me.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

Not really, no

>Why do Americans love drugs so much?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_epidemic_in_the_United_States
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
In 2017 there were 17,029 overdose deaths from prescription opioids alone.

Now, compare that to their war casualties:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war
520 Americans did every day in the Civil War. A total of around 750,000 deaths.
297 Americans did every day in WWII. A total of around 405,399 deaths.
279 Americans did every day in WWI. A total of around 116,516 deaths.
130 Americans die every day from opioid overdoses. A total of around 702,000 deaths thus far.

The family primarily responsible for hooking millions of people on powerful opioids, the Sackler family, is worth over 13 billion USD. They have faced fuck all legal consequences. The US is an oligarchic state.

I tried meth once and I felt nothing, absolutely nothing. It even doesn't have an interesting smell, I won't try that shit again. I wonder why people get addicted to it.

we arent an oligarchy

the big business basically controls the policies

>Sackler family
So basically, jews ?

Probably drugs being socially accepted by some Americans has something to do with it. Some people might think that Mexico or Colombia are drug paradises but here drugs are absolutely not socially accepted, the worst thing you can do for your parents is a "marihuano".

The only cases of OD are black people that have being shoot by police and it would be to hard to explain why they did it.

Not here. Weed is really popular and coke is somewhat common(still pretty rare) but that and "pasta base" are pretty much all the hard drugs we have here. Meth, heroin, etc. Are completely alien here

We don't have enough money to OD.

>we arent an oligarchy
Yes you are
>the big business basically controls the policies
because of this. The big businesses are controlled by a tiny handful of families. The Walton and Koch families alone own and control more capital and land than the vast majority of Americans combined. Walmart alone, which is only one aspect of the Walton family wealth, generates enough wealth to place it around 24th top richest entity, compared to entire countries.

British American old money.

The worst is that they are pushing for more drug acceptance. What is next after weed?

Worse, we have similar shit happening everyday but it so common it's not even newsworthy.

That's what oligarchhy means ; small group of people (powerful families and owners of big buisnesses) rule the state

what's to complain about? a bunch of drug addicts released society from the burden of their parasitic existence. it's a win-win.

I don't know. On one hand, we are allegedly the biggest meth producers in Europe, on the other hand, I can't discern the junkies and just plain homeless. The news sometimes says cops found a big meth lab but as for ODing, I don't remember any public case. Maybe it's because people don't give a fuck about junkies as long as they stay outside the living areas.

We supposedly have the world's largest open air drug market. Many overdoses every single day.

god why won't you put one of these stupid zombie-whores infront of me so I can cast it's soul to hell.

Attached: 20190920_202637.jpg (1500x1125, 352K)

Doctors over prescribe opioids here and get people hooked. They then turn to illegal methods to obtain the drugs they are now addicted to or a replacement of similar strength.

See, you are falling for the propaganda answer. It is extremely easy to become addicted to the entirely too powerful modern opioids. You can be just an average Joe, get an injury, the doc gives you pills for the pain and by the end of the week you are hooked.

It's dangerous to just wave overdose deaths off as degenerates, addiction is powerful.

if some poor schmuck accidentally died from a OD and was up until that point a productive member of society, that sucks. but that is the price paid to eliminate the most stubborn parasitic drug addicts in the world. it's the only way to purge ourselves of them. we can't execute them and they go in and out of jail as career criminals. OD'ing is the only method of getting rid of them.