Browsing too much Jow Forums makes you forgot that you're an individual and you start to base your pride primarily on...

Browsing too much Jow Forums makes you forgot that you're an individual and you start to base your pride primarily on your country, race or whatever, which makes you feel ok cause you're a nobody irl. One symptom of this is that you start to get offended by the things that are being said about your country or ethnicity you happen to belong to, because that is your identity, that is who you are in your mind. This place is no good in the long term, and it traps young men into becoming permanent losers, because they are not focusing on what really matters: themselves.

Attached: pride.png (1280x720, 684K)

Not really , you can't into philosophy , go try again

Hurrrr durrrrr pprrrrfffffttttttt brrraaaaaaapp sharrrrttttt prrrrfft xDddddddd kino prrrfaaaaaabbbrraaapppffftt

Too real man. Fuck this place

People aren't just individuals though.

You're wasting your youth and potential here.

I know and it's normal and healthy for people to be tribal. Individual should always come first though.

I’ve been here for too long

lol imagine taking things seriously on the internet

Kill all blonde hair blue eyed snowapes.

Exactly

BENIS :DDDD

That’s the only solution

But irl you are also judged about where you are from. Be from S.A. and step in Europe and you will soon find out. Does not matter your color, btw.

>Imfuckingplying
People have always done this shit, and if not with their country, with their favorite football teams or their professions. What is way more likely is that you are taking banter as if it were serious talk, and in the end of the day it only shows you haven't been here for long enough to create a thicker skin. That or you're just fucking autistic.

fugg DDDDD:

Thanks for the advice, my proudest thing is my mind and my body i can learn new stuff quickly and i'm finnaly fit it took to time to me for do it but i'm prod of myself but i have finnaly give up on social life people are all the same

Attached: 1566360926888.png (331x329, 113K)

this, not only for int, but for literally any community

It is even worse: I get triggered even though I am not even American. cause people insult me solely based on my flag. But I post as this flag so I larp as american to trigger them. And guess what, whether I do that or not, nobody cares. I can admit I am not american but that makes no difference. It is all about flags. not even about your true identity. So it can actually affect your identity.

imagine that. it sounds stupid, but it is hard to not take things seriously. especially if you are right and someone on the internet is wrong. you have to show them.

Yeah? So why won't you take care of yourself?
Goddamn it, Finland, stop being such a bitch

>thicker skin.
But that's what he is talking about. You think "thicker skin" is something good, like some kind of protection. But in fact it changes you, it deforms your soul. Nothing is free. You are growing callus that might protect you but also deprives you of your true feelings. Trivialization of horrors/gore/racial insults/etc is very bad for your psyche, whether you have "thicker skin" or not.

Very well elaborated.

>Browsing too much Jow Forums makes you forgot that you're an individual and you start to base your pride primarily on your country, race or wha
Bro you don't need Jow Forums for that, read youtube comments, bazzilion forums, discords etc.

>You think "thicker skin" is something good, like some kind of protection
Yeah no, he's talking about transferring your personal worth to your country. Waaaay different from thick skin. And absolutely yes, it's fucking retarded to take shitty criticism seriously, and when it comes to good criticism, you shouldn't be offended by it.
>Trivialization of horrors/gore/racial insults/etc is very bad for your psyche
lolno, the very problem that the civilized world has is that it has lost it's connection to real life, everyone is a fucking pussy, everyone is a gullible retard, ready to be taken advantage of. Weakness breeds trouble.

Most of the time if I get offended is when they insult Americans (technically me). I’m mostly unfazed by insults against my country though

but boards with flags are absolutely the worst.
the only purpose of flags on an otherwise anonymous board is to single out and attack a certain group of posters solely based on their flag. Jow Forums Jow Forums /sp/ was not enough, they also added Jow Forums. but both Jow Forums and Jow Forums have absolutely no legitimate topics (which is why your fellow russian jannie can delete any thread) and their only purpose is to post insults.