Guys can you please help me. I've tried everything possible to try to get a girlfriend on tinder...

Guys can you please help me. I've tried everything possible to try to get a girlfriend on tinder. I need your help please!

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-203847_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 412K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-203855_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 510K)

She isn't responding now. I've tried to tell her that I can provide for her and that she will never need to work again and can become my girlfriend but she hasnt said anything. Guys please help me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-204114_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 568K)

you sound like an mlm talking like that
second of all, don't ever write "eh" you sound like some Canadian cuck
3rd of all, she tells you she's going to her friend to get drunk and you change the topic to Bitcoin? how much of a retard are you?
you should have told her you and your boys are ready to hit the club with her and her friends when they finish getting wasted

is this real?

and this part just shows you were realizing she's not going to respond to your typical shit so you were thinking "GUNNA IMPRESS BIZ HAHA IM SUCH AN INCEL"
just stop man..

If those are real your autism is off the fucking charts, user.

*snap*

Literally pajeet/arab tier game

She lost interest OP.

This is why I'm coming to biz to ask for advice. I really need help I want to lose my virginity on tinder instead of just paying for it. I bought ethereum at $20 last year and I've finally madeit so I'm looking for a lifetime partner. I thought I could come here and show you guys that I am trying. Biz had changed my life. They told me to buy at $10 for eth and now I'm hoping you guys can lead me on the right path for talking with women. You guys know what to do so I'm here looking for help.

Show her your wallet and invite her to meet your parents.

You shouldn't write 10 messages on a subject she's clearly not interested in. Ask questions that make her talk about herself, girls love being able to do that shit. Don't be too eager to respond, take some time between messages so you don't seem desperate. Godspeed, user.

Also, don't mention your crypto success if you're actually looking for a "life-long partner". Otherwise at best you'll find some roastie who is using you for monetary gain, or worst case end up dead.

Pretty slick OP. She's probably just an uppety cunt that can't recognise opportunity.

Maybe give her an ultimatum now as her one last chance.

you are fucked man this is embarrassing to read.

Why is this thread filled with so many serious fucking replies

I'm trying to help OP cause i think he's genuinely autistic and will get hurt if he continues what he's doing.
If it's bait I don't care, I have nothing better to do this friday evening.

This is literally just a copy of an exact same thread from 2 weeks ago
Kys OP you fag

First up, pay to lose it. If you only have one lifelong partner who has had other partners and you haven't guess what, it will not last.

+ your probably gay

Attached: 1537530668166.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Hey, there's more than one fucked up user out there. They all have the same problems.

you were fine if you just stopped with "i like to day trade bitcoin." You then need to let her talk about stuff or ask questions. She might not even give a shit about the crypto as long as you apparently make money.

Is this what basement dwelling autism looks like
I knew your type existed op
But seeing it
Just wow

Recovering nice guy here. Read no more Mister Nice guy and that will set you on the right path.

NPC uprising

Newfags.

>i could teach you

pussy status: Dried up

you are the worker, not her, user.

Fake and gay

user you did everything right here. She doesn't know what she's missing!

>Brag about wealth
>Confuse her
>Offer her everything in exchange for nothing

Keep trying, you just haven't found the right one yet. There is someone for everyone, even anons. Eventually you will find your cryptofu.

>lifetime partner
someone who will take half of your hard-earned ETH gains

take the blackpill
80% of women belong to 20% of men
if you are attractive, women will ask you out and touch you. if you are not, they will never do such things.
in all of history, only 18% of men have lived to pass down their genes
LDAR

just post your tinder matches on biz and let anons post for you it worked out for me before

Not OP. but please help

I just attempted to talk to cute asian girl.
Im so bad at this holy shit. im happy i got 6 matches in one day. but im really really bad at talking. For context, she had fist of north star meme in her profile.

please help biz. i feel awful. i cant believe i blew my oppurtunity to date an asian girl.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-200846_Tinder.jpg (940x1381, 268K)

stop double messaging shitter and just let whoever gets dubs on a thread post for you, i did it in may and it worked out fine. girls like random shit as long as it's new and unique aka random Jow Forums shitposts

hold the fuck on, you mean that money skeleton style 75 tweet barrage doesn't work on women kek?

This is some "show bob vagena lasagna" shit tier autism. I love it

this can't be real right? guys??

Attached: 1534217054265.jpg (630x630, 59K)

lol this
pasta

don't fucking try so hard dude
if women feel wanted, they lose interest
if they feel like you don't care about them they want you
it's that fucking simple. I don't understand how many guys can't into relationships. Is it because they are raised by single moms..? Jesus christ. I'll give you some more pointers
1 & 2: see above
3: make 90% of the decisions and all of the important ones. Let your girl pick what movie to watch and what to eat now and then but make most small decisions and all big ones
4: make her cum hard and a lot. Just learn to eat her out good and try new sexual stuff with her because people react more to unfamiliar stimuli. If she's an innocent girl, just something like fingering her and then making her suck on your drooly fingers
5: she should say "i love you" and shit like that about 3x as much as you do. Let it be one sided in your favor. if you're more attached than she is (or you show it) she's gonna lose interest and start taking you for granted
6: keep things fun. do the fun shit that you like to do (no, not fucking videogames you virgin faggot) and let her tag along if she wants. just be exciting. Examples: take her shooting with you, or going outdoors, or have her paint pictures with you, drift your car around in a snowy parking lot with her, idk you can fucking go from there

that should get you losers started but honestly if you have lots of trouble with grils and you don't naturally "get it" to some extent than you're probably never going to fully understand how to structure your relationships.

Attached: lel.jpg (600x530, 75K)

2/3 rule you dumb fuck.
Slap yourself everytime you dont follow.

Just say you hold 100k link in your first comment. Welcome to your first date the next day.

Attached: 1537112661587.png (754x1158, 355K)

"we are going to barbie and blabla"

Perfect time to push here a little bit and make her chase you

Possible answer:
>barbie? Are you still playing with dolls?

With autism its really hard to read between the lines. I would get a hooker

LMFAO don't do this
what the fuck nigger

sure man, why else would she tell you that? she wants to talk to you about girl parties you faggot?

barbie is australian for barbecue you autistic fuck

Cringe and pajeetpilled