Just got off the boat from r/The_Donald, how d'ya do fellow patriots!

Just got off the boat from r/The_Donald, how d'ya do fellow patriots!

I love this site so far, very funny memes BTFOing libTARDS and such.

There's one problem I have noticed though, and that is the overabundance of anime subs here.

Now, don't get me wrong; I love a good, well made anime like JoJo, Eva, Lain, that promotes intellectual thought and philosophical discussion, and like Pop Team Epic, full of dank memes, but there is way too much weeaboo shit on Jow Forums that scares away potential users from other sites (like me).

So I would suggest removing the anime subs, or condensing them into 1 to let more enlightened people come around here and hopefully remove some of the stigma surrounding this place.

Also, I think we need to modernise the site layout a little. User accounts need to be made more robust and persistent, so people can find the posting history of contributors and know if they're worth listening to or not. And we need a way to weed out low quality posting, an upvote/downvote system would be idea to promote serious, uninterrupted discussion, and tying these upvotes/downvotes to a users account will also help people identify trolls and bad posters.

I look forward to my time on Jow Forums so far. Many more Dank Memes are to come!

Attached: the-donald-reddit-640x480.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>>>/P/lebbit
And never come back.
Hou must discover Jow Forums first before other plebsocials. Else, please gtfo and stay in your containment board

Attached: 1547380883155.png (603x779, 742K)

hope this was a pasta cause there's no way I'm reading more than 5 words from an american flag

Op is a faggot

Your gift is too great for me

You have to go back

Attached: 1472326082972.png (720x720, 284K)

r/The_Donald and Jow Forums are bros, you seething tranny

>r/The_Donald and Jow Forums are bros, you seething tranny

Attached: le-happy-argentine.jpg (320x344, 18K)

You need to go with him

Attached: 1335232800191.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Test

Attached: french-sex-ed-book.png (1024x768, 677K)

Attached: trumpfag shills from reddit.jpg (692x919, 249K)

YOUR GIFT IS TOO GREAT FOR ME. TAKE IT AWAY TRICKY RICK

So this is the anime thread, right?

Attached: 1562395136297.png (211x290, 36K)

Attached: pol is the new reddit.png (944x4013, 409K)

>and like Pop Team Epic, full of dank memes,
A what?

>NZL
>PT
Do non-Americans really participate American politics?

Attached: 1568594232956.jpg (800x1062, 85K)

your gift is too great for me

OBSESSION is not a meme

I hope my country is burned to the ground.
Russia, China, do whatever you want. Fuck this shithole.

>we are so le tolerant and progressive, let's make fun of innocent conservative people's looks btw
Why is leftist scum like this?

Attached: 1511453079812.jpg (488x872, 71K)

I advise you to read the FAQ and the rules before posting friend.

Here on 4channel mods run a very tight ship and you don't want to get your thread deleted or even worse banned, just because you didn't read the rules.

Happy posting!

Your politics affect whole world.
Also your elections always a fun show.

Rick looks great f*ck off

>innocent conservative
l e l

this is obviously a larping thread but it raises a question.

literally how does a small fringe reddit board (not even top 100) generate so much butthurt. I thought it was one of the biggest reddit boards for how much attention it gets on Jow Forums in general and was genuinely surprised to see just how small it was

ITT: Actual Redditors telling a copypasta to go back.

Attached: 1556769505043.png (1288x699, 550K)

Jow Forums has been obsessed with Reddit for a decade now. It's because people here actually believe they're part of some kind of online elite for posting here

It's what's inside her head that we're making fun of.

>It's because people here actually believe they're part of some kind of online elite for posting here
This is true though

não existe elite online nesse recinto?

>people here actually believe they're part of some kind of online elite for posting here
Jow Forums is deepweb

don't confuse leftists with libcucks

Being deeper than reddit doesn't make Jow Forums deepweb. It's still shallow as fuck.

Reddit is elite too. Just slightly less than Jow Forums. I would die next to a reddit or any day.

upvoted fellow magapede

>anime board
>less anime

Kill yourself faggot

usa usa usa

Attached: 1530990273074.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

fake

>Qtard
>Innocent

>innocent conservative

Oxymoron, there is no such thing as innocence to a belief system that involves ensuring the deprivation of rights from others.

Your gift is too great for me. :(

Your gift is too great for me.