1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are sߋy scooters common where you live?

>Canada
>Yes, and people keep parking them in the middle of the sidewalk. Someone recently threw a couple of them into the pools in front of our provincial legislature.

Attached: shutterstock_1154465734.0.jpg (1000x667, 987K)

how do you rent them when there is no person to collect the rent?

People throw them to river also

Flag
Yes, and they keep getting run over

Only in college. There are a ton of scooties here

no

i love these things. they're for faggots but they make boomers absolutely seethe

flag
yes, fuck this shit

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2019-02-07-at-12.42.28-1549537825.jpg (1600x1200, 414K)

Yes

Attached: FB_IMG_1568047452818.jpg (466x960, 80K)

1. Canada
2. I haven't seen them in my specific city. Then again, my province is kind of backwards won't even do ride-hailing services like Uber/Lyft, which use actual cars that are approved for the road.

Yes. I fucking hate them.

Fleg

Yes, they're fast as fuck.

Attached: file.png (660x371, 301K)

What are they?

Attached: 1559763232869.jpg (200x208, 28K)

Yes, but only in the gay big cities like Göteborg and Stockholm. Saw multiple zoomers zoom by on their scooters while visiting Göteborg.

Rentable electric scooters that require an app to use, generally ridden by helmetless faggots who constantly get into accidents and park them in the most annoying of places.

jew magic

I fucking hate these things, I want to figure out how to remove the battery.

based

yes, and I fucking hate 'em

What stops people from stealing them and removing whatever tracking shit I assume they have?

It's illegal

>electric
what

so is leaving them on the sidewalk

personally i try not to leave mine and when i do i use a bicycle lock through its back wheel

Argentina, yes we have them. I rented one last weekend and for some reason the app thinks Im still using it. 10 thousand minutes and counting.

Flag
I've seen these in Bucharest, those fuckers riding them literally park them in the middle of the sidewalk, and sidewalks in Bucharest can be quite narrow.
I swear they have no self-awareness, fucking šõibôíś, ruining all the pleasure of walking.

I hope you weren't using one that charges by time ridden

Literally became a thing in my cunt 2 weeks ago

Only in the rich and hipster part of my city. Thanksfully I don't live there so I don't see them often but when I go to the city center, it's everywhere

God I wish they were banned, damn teenagers messing around on sidewalks and throwing them into the sea