Thailand to BAN all white tourists

>Reuters: Monday morning, September 23rd, 2019, the king of Thailand has requested an emergency meeting with the Thai Government Branch of Tourism to discuss the future of Western tourists in the country. Popular opinion suggests all farang of Caucasian descent will be banned from entering and visiting the country starting in February, 2020.

Oh shit, it’s over bros.

Attached: 99688352-9E82-4184-BD02-8E3BE31E1E1C.jpg (187x269, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/breaking/king-of-thailand-ban-western-tourists-1
7news.com.au/news/crime/indonesias-laws-to-criminalise-sex-outside-marriage-in-homosexual-relationships-c-462347
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=IVNRLmM48Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake news, the king would never jeopardize the ladyboy industry.

Based

nice

Sexpats btfo

Well, most whiteoids just go there to fuck little girls.

Nooo.

No problemo I'll be coming to Pinoys instead on my yearly SEA month long trip. Or Malaysia/Indonesia.

But arent their tourists mostly amerisharts?

WTF its actually real
latlmes.com/breaking/king-of-thailand-ban-western-tourists-1

so it must be war

Based.

What, and destroy their tourism industry that probably keeps afloat their much higher HDI than surrounding countries?

He's cute

so that means we can still come!
yay

Fuck off and don't beg on street by tossing your baby

Does that mean we can ship all the niggers there?

Chinese are more useful on giving contribution to tourism than westoid

Kek good riddance. Thailand is full of smelly Indians and other scum. Saigon is the new Bangkok, same tight pussy but even cheaper.

Give link

Proofs?

cant imagine anything more grim than sex tourism to SEA
dont know how the boomers do it

i'll rob you if you come here mofo

Does this mean we should expect a 1000% increase on incel shootings

Based Thai King

Attached: thailands-new-king-is-known-as-an-eccentric-playboy-was-even-spotted-in-a-crop-top-world-of-buzz.png (799x400, 432K)

strayan's on suicide watch!

DELETE THIS YOU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M CALLING THE SECRET POLICE

A quick google of "Thailand bans western tourists" just comes up with a bunch of stories about how Thailand is concerned about declining tourism. OP is a faggot.

Is any of this stuff about banning whites true, Thaibro?

I doubt they spend the same amount of capital, and nobody enjoys Chinese tourists.

no

nobody enjoys it, but the money greases the wheels.

Attached: ExpenditurePerDay(2017).gif (620x443, 6K)

They are easily scammed despite the annoying time to deal with them, unlike westoid that most of the time are well aware of scams.

going to visit malaysia and fuck some malaysian whores... maybe your sister would be among them lol

I'm calling sharia police on you then. :^)

Chinese tourists spitting on your streets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Filthy pedo sexpats

just his existence is enough to make libt*rds seethe everyday on the internet and I like it so much. would vote prayut again

Europe + Americas + Oceania seems to put westerners far ahead of specifically Chinese tourists.

Yeah, I guess there's no worry of Chinese buying sex in Thailand when they just traffic the women up to China already.

ok
but don't ask for your cunt embassy help if you get caught by Sharia police

well if you're going to combine 4 continents, sure. but per tourist, per day, they are the top spenders.

Attached: ExpenditureByRegion(2017).gif (656x442, 6K)

It's fake news of course, I'm going to Thailand the upcoming week and fuck a bunch of Thai sluts with tinder.

>American education

Attached: VisitorsThailand2017.gif (539x721, 13K)

>THAI LADYBOYS FOR THAI BOYS
Boomer ladyboy fuckers BTFO forever.

We should ban white tourists too

You are white

How good looking are you

New king is dare I say based

Cringe yet based
Surely there are some normal people as well? Some of my coworkers travel with their family and so on.

7news.com.au/news/crime/indonesias-laws-to-criminalise-sex-outside-marriage-in-homosexual-relationships-c-462347

Proofs?

Nah I'm blacker than you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_China

What if you're half white half thai

It says China is a source country and not a destination for trafficking, dumb westerner?

Lol

Meanwhile, China is getting rid of its "foreign garbage".

Attached: china banning foreign garbage.png (691x148, 23K)

Won't Thailand to bankrupt then?

Based

>Many people made a living from processing the trash
Paradigm Shift 2070 tier

Attached: 1523124505503.jpg (800x800, 55K)

based

Pedobros time to go back to Poland instead

no it isnt lol

youtube.com/watch?v=IVNRLmM48Dk

foreign tourists gets knocked out trying to act like they run shit in vietnam