Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20Zsfydwv7o
youtube.com/watch?v=yqyIaNWP0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=1JHtn-ebxrU
youtube.com/watch?v=zsuusB82xK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Brits are smell like poo

We landed on the moon before you.
We invented the internet and you did all the hard work making it popular while we sat back and watched.
We only weigh more because we actually have money in this country and you are all seething that you can't afford food.
You are obsessed.

>there's ample evidence
where?

Salazar was fucking b&r

Yanks on the ropes and barely coping

debatable
irrelevant
there's more poverty in america than england

Trump is not trying to destroy the white race. You need to stop thinking in such black and white thinking. Most people don't care about race, especially boomers. The only people who think about race all the time are 3 groups: Jow Forums Nazis, PoC SJW types, and establishment Jews. Trump is close to establishment Jews but he is not a Jew himself, he just doesn't care that they're Jews. Trump likely cares very little for what the future population looks like, he doesn't care if it's all white, all brown, or mixed. This does not mean he wants the white race gone. He doesn't think about such things because he watches Fox News and shitposts on Twitter, he's a very simple old man, not a believer in racial theories

Most of your life will be pretty boring and doing things you don’t want to do. Mental innit. Not like a film.

fucking wish i couldnt afford food

Attached: 54345343454345.jpg (615x409, 44K)

>not a believer in racial theories
he's constantly banging on about how great his genes are
how important good genes are
he's kind of a "race realist" but not the kkk racist the sjw mob paint him as

arbeit macht frei

Attached: 7967B657-A7B2-4F89-AE08-3F272ACF2A98.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Attached: 1563967840066.png (755x758, 132K)

Forgot how much I hated ethnic minorities, liberals and communists. Forgot how angry I was at the degradation of Europe.

Trump has declared war on white Americans

What happens if you don't? What if you peruse something idealistic and impractical but meaningful to you?

coomer won lads

Attached: smugbinfu.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

makes sense when im at work i dont have time to think about how pointless it is or the bollocks i think about when im on here all weekend its freedom

You got any cool hobbies, Em, la?

You
Need
To
Get
Angry

Attached: 3512C8B8-E1A5-4718-85CD-759EEF1CA6B8.jpg (1000x675, 92K)

there's also more people

how is any of that an attempt "to destroy the white race?"

It's clear trump hates white people

This means he's incompetent, not that he's "le secret evil Machiavellian mastermind trying to end the white race"
He doesn't give a fucking shit
Stay off Jow Forums. Not because it's right-wing, you should read right-wing stuff. But because Jow Forums is full of stupid people and alphabet agencies influencing stupid people. Don't be a retard.

Fuck that symbolism is alluring

No I think he knows exactly what hes doing

It shows he's ambivalent and careless
A lack of policies enacted does not imply violent hatred, it simply implies a lack of interest. He is neutral on the subject

poverty in america though its meant to be the best its shiny on the outside but the shine is tin foil and once you scratch it away and look underneath its a massive blob of shit wrapped in shiny foil

HOW
explain or fuck off

FOY

Attached: 1545211596057.jpg (526x290, 22K)

hi lads :3

Fat slag hours

Attached: 1548499261989.png (846x1130, 1.44M)

>I think
Have you stopped to consider your thoughts are wrong on this, and you're just looking for what you want to be true? A reason to be angry?
Well sorry mate but sometimes reality is more boring

thank fucking god

>Jow Forums is full of stupid people and alphabet agencies influencing stupid people
well said
used to be an ok board for alternative news and views but now it's a cesspool of tiny brain memes and gross black/grey propaganda

why doesn't she just stop eating?

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

I like to....
collect military memorabilia
read nonfiction books
learn about literally anything
watch (non shit) films
go to military surplus stores and book stores
fish/hunt/camp
collect knives & other weapons
drink beer and cider while listening to classic rock radio

i mean whatever

Trump is carrying out the agenda set out for him by his Jewish masters
I hope him and his entire family are arrested

I went to this club night a few weeks ago on a Thursday and it was dead. People were just sitting in the corner when the first act came on and he was really nervous, stuttering and trying to get people closer to the stage. Got second hand anxiety. Wanted to close the laptop and pace around my room but it was real life.

Dunno

>Come one user lets go vote for the Lib dems and save our beloved country from this brutal Brexit

What do?

Attached: 1504975439208.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

Attached: 4344566776744.jpg (1800x945, 95K)

I think you know what you're doing: Lying
>racists care about their race? i know i'll pretend trump is racist against them (with ZERO evidence) and then they'll vote for muh open borders instead

anyone got 200m to spare so I can bail out my company

Feeling like dogshit desu lads

Forgot to bring my card when I went to uni earlier. Had to borrow my mate's card to get poppy seeds

ah yes the "zion don" meme
called it here:

Trump hates the white race
He loves the Jewish race

Cool. Recommend any non fiction?

Muh poppy tea

just got up. was doing charlie (and a bit of mdma) from from friday night until 9:30 last night. shagged a fit tranner from grindr as well. was a good weekend, ngl. prefer doing things on the weekend.

can't imagine spending the weekend on /brit/.

Not gonna lie. I would change my political affiliation for pussy.

Trump is philosemitic, nobody denied that. But when has he EVER in his 70+ year life ever shown hatred towards white people?
Not being a white nationalist doesn't mean he WANTS the white race to die, it just means he doesn't care much about the white race. An absence of thought rather hateful thought

>fit tranner from grindr
>in SA

enjoy the aids mate

>evidence? nah i'll just repeat my statement until you believe me
you really do think i'm an idiot don't you

>meme

Attached: D3ffqudUwAErGHp.jpg_large.jpg (1330x1044, 298K)

>drink beer and cider while listening to classic rock radio

Yep

Attached: 7C8BB2DF-D28F-4C30-B923-C6F3CE734527.png (300x258, 52K)

SCENE: A girl sits naked on a glass table legs together. You lie underneath it.

if america burned tomorrow i wouldn't piss to put the fire out

>poppy seeds
making tea?

Same
I would actually be happy
If you arent pro white then your anti white
Simple as

new car or a sword what do you reckon

>He loves the Jewish race
Correct, he's shown this many times clearly and openly
>Trump hates the white race
Incorrect, he's never done anything to ever imply this, he's never said anything about wanting the country to be rid of white people

Just because he's not with you doesn't mean he's fighting against you, it means he doesn't care about you

Yep. My mate said he got a shit bag from there yesterday so hopefully my stuff is alright

Leaving western civilization in the hands of America was a grave mistake

the pen is mightier than the sword so a car

that's great shitstain for you.

who is that?
i hope you're not implying that's this guy (pic related)

Attached: 1559735601274.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=20Zsfydwv7o

>If you arent pro white then your anti white
By this idiotic reasoning, 99% of the white race is anti white because hardly fucking anybody is a white nationalist.
Most people don't care about race
Do you know what the bluepill is? It doesn't necessarily mean being in direct opposition to the redpill. It just means being asleep and ignorant to the state of the world, which is what normies are when it comes to race, and that is where trump is as well

buying a sword definitely

You checked your bald spot lately? I can see it from miles away

Its trump judicial appointees that are responsible for the imprisonment of pro white activists such as members of the rise above movement
Tom mckleenan (a trump appointee) has openly said that nationalists are terrorists and will be treated as such
Here are two examples I have encountered that I think show that trump is anti white

Attached: 1560520042828.jpg (656x555, 32K)

to wank or not to wank?

youtube.com/watch?v=yqyIaNWP0T0

don't have one never will

i don't care

yeah i got 9kg of "unwashed" seeds (the minimum purchase from the site) and they're basically nothing, even mixed with lemon juice and alcohol
gutted
got good at making the tea though
there's another online supplier i heard of on reddit that's supposed to be reliable, i forget the name but i'll try them next i guess

You chaps are always going on about the white race, but are you doing anything for the white race? Are you bettering yourself and your community? Are you involved in pro-white politics? Are you combatting the Marxist degeneration of your country? Or are you wasting away in obscurity?

>muh white race

but what about the slag race?

Attached: 1551022230114.jpg (2881x3800, 1.12M)

Must watch: youtube.com/watch?v=1JHtn-ebxrU

Well you asked for examples and I gave some

peter the great - massie
james and the duck - martin
Richard landwher’s info-zines on the SS
The forgotten soldier
Tieke
Hitler

Westies by TJ English (mike o will like that)

IDK I’ve read a share if books those are some i’ve really enjoyed in recent years

i didn't ask for anything i want you to go to your own thread
>>>/cum/

>If you arent pro white then your anti white
fucking moron
are you pro-women or anti-women? because apparently you have to pick one

how do you think the white race lives on?

That's a lot of seeds for them to be bunk. I got 3kg from my local place. Hopefully at least one bag is good. Got 20mg oxy for tonight anyway

>You chaps are always going on about the white race, but are you doing anything for the white race? Are you bettering yourself and your community? Are you involved in pro-white politics? Are you combatting the Marxist degeneration of your country? Or are you wasting away in obscurity?

Attached: 13545157-an-attractive-handsome-african-american-black-man-in-a-fedora-hat.jpg (863x1300, 98K)

reading about reddit founder Aaron Swartz

>In 2011, Swartz was arrested by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) police on state breaking-and-entering charges, after connecting a computer to the MIT network in an unmarked and unlocked closet, and setting it to download academic journal articles systematically from JSTOR using a guest user account issued to him by MIT.[11][12] Federal prosecutors later charged him with two counts of wire fraud and eleven violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act,[13] carrying a cumulative maximum penalty of $1 million in fines, 35 years in prison, asset forfeiture, restitution, and supervised release.[14]

>Swartz declined a plea bargain under which he would have served six months in federal prison. Instead he was found dead in his Brooklyn apartment, where he had hanged himself.[15][16]

seems based ngl

And before Trump appointed these people, were they most famous for their anti white views, or were they simply more famous for being standard conservatives?
What do you think is more likely? Trump went out of his way to find anti white ideologues to appoint them to ruin the white race, or trump simply picked regular conservatives to do their jobs because they were available?

Anti woman
They should not be allowed to vote

wank update: ive decided to have one. feel free to submit material

Must Watch --- youtube.com/watch?v=zsuusB82xK4

n-n-no...

Attached: 1555673499208.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Those are white women

Got this as me secondary guitar but can't decide whether I want to trade it or keep/modify it.

Attached: gretsch-guitars-streamliner-g2622.jpg (1920x1920, 242K)

yeah i wanted to buy as little as possible to test the quality
guess now i know why that's the minimum they sell
enjoy your oxy mate and most of all stay safe

It just so happens those standard conservatives are anti white scumbags who trump is responsible for appointing
Therefore their actions are by extension his actions