Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Attached: itjdkGCXh_4f51n0Fi2jQTgz_o0CD2s4qUl1900nxUs.jpg.jpg (373x767, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol my b

Sorry libtard, I don't care about dead mooseslims. Remember Pearl Harbor.

“””””accidentally””””””

They should’ve owned a gun.

why can't america just leave the middle east alone

what's the deal with posting a story but attaching some literally fucking whos opinion to it

that sucks.

But responding to that comment, america let saudis bomb buildings in the US at the cost of hundreds of lives. America will let you murder it's citizens, it just depends how much oil you hold and if america gets dibs on it or not.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
AMERIGOBLOS ARE THE MOST EVIL BEINGS

America has been killing civies in the Middle East for over a fucking decade. Why is this news? Are libs that retarded?

damn, that shit sucks...now bring your tender pussy lips over here ahahah

Attached: racism.jpg (800x450, 44K)

This is how US creates terrorists.
They want people to hate them. Killing these people will result in their family members of these victims wanting for revenge. There only choice is to join terror groups because justice will not come to them.

no one cares ahmed, tommy rodriguez was just flyin the drone like it's gta v and killed a few people, so what?

"my bad"

Americans love to fantasize about fighting foreign invasions like Red Dawn but in the real world they are the evil Invaders.

imagine farming in your tribes ancestral lands all your life just to be blown up by some fat mutt playing flight simulator kek

I hope more schoolshootings and terrorist attacks in America will cover this.

>oopsie poopsie sowwy ;~;
cute. America is CUTE!

Afghans should kill 30 rednecks to even things out

Attached: 1568894013871.jpg (600x409, 169K)

this is the price of freedom, afghanistan should be thankful that the US is still defending their country from terrorists who kill innocent people

honestly they deserved it

>afgans
who gives a fuck

>no one cares ahmed, tommy rodriguez was just flyin the drone like it's gta v and killed a few people, so what?

Attached: le-56-face-of-racial-30938083.png (500x521, 141K)

Cause oil.

We are the ones evening things out. One (uno) American is worth 10k afghans

>afghans
honestly, who gives a shit?

I don't need to defend it bc I didn't do it.

thats lots of dead potential terrorsists, good job usa

honestly? we need to drone strike that isis prison camp. euros dont want to take them back (obviously) so we just need to get rid of them.

>sharts in pants
OOPSIE POOPSIE

based

Since America is a democracy, the citizens should be accountable for the actions of their government. Country of crazed murderers.

>kill 3000 innocent people in a terrorist attack
>complain when it happens to them

Your masters told you so - jews and saudis.

To a certain extent, I absolutely agree. However, since the United States is a representative democracy and not a direct democracy, we are kind of prone to being misled by our representatives. Education is absolutely key to a functioning democracy since you need education to make informed voting decisions, and our education system is kind of abysmal. It's kind of our fault, but kinda not.

>british education

can we kill Canadians for the atrocities of the British Crown?

representative democracy is shit when it comes to education, we went from one of the most educated nations in the world to being comparable to kazakhstan simply because we let the other party stay in power for too long and they kept cutting away at education, but they were 'the lesser of two evils' in the minds of the voter

Yeah actually I do remember 34 us military personnel being killed in a military “accident” in the Mediterranean

No.
>America is a democracy, the citizens should be accountable for the actions of their government
>British crown
What we should be held accountable to is selling arms to inbred Saudi princes, and how they use said arms to slaughter people in Yemen.
I don't think that's the issue. I got into the habit of spewing out hyperbole about how Americans are bloodthirsty loons, but to be honest it's not quite right. I think that the issue is far more universal. It's an all-pervasive complacency where we modern first-worlders grew accustomed to letting things go. We just put our conscience to sleep by telling ourselves all manner of convenient things about how it's out of our control and how they probably deserved it, or whatever. We'd be rioting if the government did something that's truly evil, like raising our taxes too much, but we won't do anything for literally-who foreigners that our governments kill for whatever reason.

Its part of the grand chessboard. Why do you think Russia is in the middle east and China is in Africa? To spread their influence

You faggots were always terrorist. The first honest to god war we ever fought was against pig fucking muslims

Russia's borders extend into the middle east and want to make people like the rus, China wants to spread their ideology and make the impoverished parts of the world indebted to them thru assisting them, the people an ocean away stealing oil and sending robots to murder farmers and weddings is a bit different.

>the citizens should be accountable for the actions of their government
is this bait?

>people who choose to risk their lives are the same as random farmers

It's the only part of the post that isn't bait.

Attached: eh2.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>could you fucking IMAGINE if they did this to us.
This guy is on his way to realize that America is evil. Needs some brainwashing urgently.

sandniggers are pretty subhuman

are there americans who actually want us in the middle east? i don't know any who do

>obongo blows up sandniggers
>drumpf blows up sandniggers
Who the fuck would you vote for that isn't a retard and that doesn't blow up random idiots?

None of them came from Afghanistan but from Saudi Arabia, organized and funded from a member of the Saudia Arabian royal family.

I don't care

>are there americans who actually want us in the middle east? i don't know any who do

Then stop electing war mongering retards as presidents and in the congress and senate...

In a democracy the citizens are responsible.
It's true tho that the USA are almost not a democracy anymore, since corporate interests are driving most of the policies of the country.

>Then stop electing war mongering retards as presidents and in the congress and senate...
all our presidential candidates are war mongering retards

You can't vote for anyone who isn't a warmonger since the POTUS has very limited actual power over military campaigns although he's the head of military.
Trump wanted to make the impression that Hillary is a warhawk and that he would actually fuck off from the ME, the first thing he does is bombing Syria, apparently because Ivanka was so concerned about Syrian children.

And yet your government does it anyway. Shouldn't you be more mad about this? Your government is massacring people all over the world on your behalf.

Like I said in I don't think that it's something uniquely American, but I do believe that we (we first worlders that is) are responsible for the brutality we sow abroad, from actual murder to all the fuckery we let our corporations get away with.

Tell me again why do we consider the USA a force of good?

theyve killed a lot more innocent people than the usa does

He had a guy who doesn't know of a country he wouldn't want to decimate and drown in blood as his national security advisor. Trump is a cruel fuck but he's too petty to go through with true carnage.

Yes. America is the land of freedom, and therefore the American people chose their government out of their own will.
The Americans also are paying their taxes to fund the weapons which are used to carry this out.

Never said I consider muslim countries a force of good, pal

farmers....of opium

All majority Mohammedan countries should be bombed with chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons until the populace is dead. God wills it.

Opium has many legitimate applications.
Even if they produce heroin it's not a reason to mass kill them without a trial.

Is there anybody that does besides themselves

One reason: Muslims.

They love fucking with oil (our lifeblood), "Our Greatest Ally", and us (see 9/11). If every Muslim disappeared tomorrow the world would be a nice place.

Brazilian bootlickers

Oh no, the poor opium farmers!!! Afghan men are pederasts and the women are worthless. Afghans have very low IQs and are violent Muslims. Imagine what a place Afghanistan would be without the Afghan people.

t.deployed once to Afghanistan (BAF)

>Afghan men are pederasts
Romans were pederasts too, yet they're considered the pinnacle of ancient civilization.

Libtard drones don't care about your feelings

the most based guy i know is an afghan, stfu

Were they? I don't have any personal knowledge of that.

That's why we are aligned with Saudi Arabia, a country that creates more terrorist Muslims ever single year. We just hate Muslims that much.

the day the middle east runs out of oil will be an amazing day

But his supporters told me that Donald Trump is peace loving pacifist and that he stopped Obama's drones

Salvadoran bootlickers

A single Afghan farmer is worth more than a million Americans.

Careful Abo, you will cut yourself on that edge.

opium farmers?

it was only an accident because they worked for the bushes and weren't supposed to get shot

Afghanistan is not the middle east

t. Fong Lau

Americans have been the greatest force of evil over the past century. You are scum and in a just world, your country would have already been destroyed.
The USA is an existential threat to humanity.

>the USA is an existential threat to humanity
>tfw this is unironically true

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I dindu nuffin

theres no point in starting things over an accident, get over it

Americans are dogs that deserve no mercy. I don't support ISIS and Al Quaeda bombing Europe and killing native Syrians but every American killed by them was completely justified. 9/11 was an inside job but if it was real it was justified

Attached: 20131141228564734_20.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Based. Death to America.

lol still mad you couldnt hide osama?

America is the great Satan. Fuck the troops.

imagine being such a subhuman you care about what al jazeera says

Does anyone even believe this? Al Jazeera is owned by the Qatari state who fund terrorism. This is fake news

might makes right

One reason: Israel
The only reason we're fucking with Iran is cause they're the only ones who actually pose a threat to Israel
One of the reasons Bin Laden cited for doing 9/11 was our retarded relationship with Israel

Nope, America fucked with iran way before they posed a threat to us (since 1979 and the islamic revolution)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
Also this

Attached: 2432546765869.jpg (583x640, 67K)

g