Do Brazilians really?

Do Brazilians really?

Attached: monkey lighting up.webm (720x908, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgS0KgT5APc
youtube.com/watch?v=xKUcR8FN_9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what

Do Davidos really?

the

nigga nigga shit nigga nigga dick fuck a nigga shit rob a nigga bitch fuck a nigga shit nigga nigga uhh nigga muhh dick nigga uhh uhh

That monkey is living the life

Yes.

Attached: giga chad stand.jpg (1080x1207, 48K)

this is what my friends do when they imitate the english language without knowing it

Chimpanzees are really fucking dangerous
youtu.be/wgS0KgT5APc

Attached: Travis_chimpanzee.jpg (300x300, 27K)

almost as dangerous as braziliians

Brazilians don't pretend to be nice

OOH OOH AH AH

Attached: 1567273789303.png (303x335, 225K)

that monkey is going to be very fucked up and eat someone's face and balls one day

>Nooooo stop you can't eat my friends face
>OOHH AAH AAH OOH OOH

Attached: 1563924554966.png (1000x800, 157K)

newest signing for the winnipeg jest

Attached: winnipeg.png (715x902, 1.13M)

jets*

He was locked in a cage his entire life and was given some type of stimulant I believe? I would be mad too.

Outside of Brazil they absolutely do

>He was locked in a cage his entire life
Not true
>was given some type of stimulant I believe?
Was given benzos to help with his anxiety or depression or something but the lady didn't know it caused schizophrenic behavior in chimpanzees

sleep tight monke

don't fuck around with that pic man. I got a three day ban for posting it, i don't know what's wrong with jannies

You get banned for saying m/ongoloid (without the slash) and uploading pictures of mon/goloids without surgeries

Eat shit and fucking die, seppo scum.
下げる。

I wish I could kick the janny in the dick

lil monkey fella

They're more dangerous when they get old. They tend to rebel against you because they see you as their mom/father

youtube.com/watch?v=xKUcR8FN_9k
Frogposters BTFO

jesus christ
that kinda ruined my mood

Attached: 1544345019679.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Attached: 1526231046015.jpg (1000x1000, 255K)

> Emergency medical services waited for police before approaching the house. Travis walked up to the police car when it arrived, tried to open a locked passenger door, and smashed a side-view mirror. Then he went calmly around to the driver's-side door and opened it, at which point Officer Frank Chiafari shot him several times. Travis retreated to the house, where he was found dead next to his cage.
fucking scary

Yeah.. fuck keeping chimps as pets

So this is the power of Americans?

Chimps are very dangerous animal.
They kill other chimp and eat them.

based fuck people that keep them caged up all day

>The emergency crew described Nash's injuries as "horrendous."[20] Within the following 72 hours, Nash underwent more than seven hours of surgery on her face and hands by four teams of surgeons. The hospital provided counseling to its staff members who initially treated her because of the extraordinary nature of Nash's wounds.[27] Paramedics noted she lost her hands, nose, eyes, lips, and mid-face bone structure, and received significant brain tissue injuries.[28] Doctors reattached her jaw, but announced on April 7, 2009, that Nash would be blind for life.