BLOCK rumors spreading

The word on Blocknet must be out. I'll just leave these here and you can connect the dots anons.

ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0x737473ecbff05d48abdb83527abe7115025f75e1134fb2345046e23873556063

chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/tx.dws?44c28575d16af4691b13ed3691943a469cbfc5990aeae222b4e2caa694a99177.htm

chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/tx.dws?b26f45998492ef538ba80708c2ce8cf7e8591a51cea3d48f38aed3a2951562b8.htm

Thank me later

Attached: WALLcoming.png (1149x395, 38K)

thanks for looking out user, this is insane!

Wtf its this shit

it looks to me like cross-chain asset communication between SYS and ETH via Blocknet

did you even look at the links user? use your head

Bagholders getting desperate, just stay still - they can't see you if you don't move

My bags are bigger than yours user. Don't cry so much. At least work is still happening

Never follow a link posted in this degenerate board the less you will get its rick rolled the worst the fbi smash your door

I see Blocknet. I see a SYS chainz link. I see a ETH link. Do the math user. I don't have to click anything

lol Eth integration going live isn't even the real rumour... sorry user but you've overlooked something bigger

share what you know user. ETH integration is pretty big yeah? What's bigger?

explain

I like secret rumors. Go on user

i swear the amount of spoonfeeding you retards need is pitiful... this is public information already, why the fuck do you think pic related already bought a number of nodes?

THINK: they're advising a large organisation soon on blockchain interoperability

the kind of people who can influence what could become the ISO standard as far as "protocols" go, or do you forget what Blocknet even is? (not just a DEX you tards)

work it out plebs, that's why it's mooning

Attached: 3CHi2.jpg (640x449, 152K)

Very hidden on github apparently....

fixed dust, fixed smart contract hash validation function, first succ…

…ess exchange =)

Does it entail something with the EU gov user? Hmm

This was a project that I was fucking crazy about last year. They had what seemed like amazing, groundbreaking cross-chain tech and their DEX was on track to be the first real DEX and an absolute monster.
Then I just heard like, nothing. A few postponements of the BlockDX and then just radio silence. I just looked them up the other day out of curiosity to see that BlockDX is released for download, apparently with little fanfare, and they're out of the top 200. I'm super interested to know what is going on with these guys and how everything is developing. They definitely epitomise the early generation of truly committed devs.

Their exchange is garbage, bagholders have convinced themselves it's going to be big but the fact is that people don't give a fuck, they'll never get any significant volume

Lul bagholders

Says the bag holder

The best part about Blocknet threads are always the brainlets that think it's only a DEX kek.

This shit will sell itself along with LINK within less than 12 months. Already picked my Lambo out.

Direct wallet to wallet atomic swapping is a big deal though, they're technological pioneers and it's possible their technology will be integrated into a different system. IDGAF about bagholders, they are still significant technical contributors.

look at me I read block newssssss

Attached: 83b.png (226x240, 6K)

Nailed it, typical reader on Blocknet: "Block only dex, me stop reading"... no one can read past dex. It's a protocol that comm with most blockchains. Now it looks like ETH as well. That derp is top kek user.

Ive been waiting for this. Just checked out the tx’s and this is rock solid. Thank you for this OP

That you, John? :^)

Attached: prooodercawl.png (378x114, 10K)

Thy almighty McAfee? His minions must have told him about the LUX integration.

Large organisation?