She sat by him because of his confidence and personality!

>She sat by him because of his confidence and personality!

Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: women on bus.png (600x928, 627K)

he didn't even notice she sat there, and a woman sitting near someone is not an invitation to a relationship, what kind of weirdo thinks this way, or imagines it has anything to do with preference, he's nearest the exit

maybe the guy with the book was smelly

No one sits next to anyone if there's space.

Attached: 1569214462478.png (600x460, 309K)

if she could smell him whilst standing over there, doubt she would get closer.

Who wants someone sitting beside them, it's awkward as fuck, thankfully I always manage to get free seats all around me by being obese unkempt, fat and smelling like piss, dogshit and cum. The free space is so comfy and lets me play pokémon or Mario games without being worried about what the person beside me thinks, plus I can keep my bags by my side rather than awkwardly on my lap.

I discriminate against ugly people all the time because of their faces. Not their clothes, not their haircuts, not their attitudes, not their body language, not their confidence levels, not their hygiene, but their faces which they have no control over. If I can admit this why can't you?

>sitting next to stranger if there is space elsewhere
absolutely heretical

The first time I saw this it legit took me 5 min to get it. Then I realized the guy had cancer :(

lucky guy, the icky girl almost sat next to him, sure dodged that bullet

just because someone is ugly doesn't mean i am gonna sit closer to someone else rather than just sitting in the middle.

fingolian personal space is not the same all over the world.

why are gooks so mentally ill

everytime a f*moid sits next to me i change seats. even if I'm sitting by the window.
the look of utter defeat and disgust on their faces brings me such guilty pleasure it has become an addiction

Actually this. But if I have to choose between two strangers I obviously sit beside the hot guy.

Why can't they just design trains with regular seats and have to do those dumb long slippery benches? It's annoying as fuck, here all trains have regular seats why is it so hard to make your trains normal

Wat? Pic?

Dilate

Israeli trains look like this

Attached: דה-מרקר-רכבת-צילום-אייל-טואג.jpg (692x491, 42K)

This.

In Europe they're like this in suburban and intercity trains. Bench-like seats are for urban trains and underground, as they facilitate the flow of passengers.

It's not comfortable.
I'd rather have the packed bus look

Travel time with the underground and urban trains is not supposed to be long.

testing

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22 int - She sat by him because of his confidence and pers - International - 4cha (1337x2395, 310K)

Attached: fr_helvete.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Who even cares or tries to sit next to someone at all unless they're feral-looking in which case you avoid.

It's probably awkward because you take up their seat you fat fuck. There's nothing awkward about it unless it's a cute girl mirin you. You don't need to speak or look at eachother, just be respectful and you're done.

What if it's some homo mirin' your cock on the bus?

>18▶
>File: fr_helvete.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)

que?

what are you trying to say? we're all 100% straight men on my family-friendly international board. thus, it shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Unzip your fly

based

i wish a cute boy(boy) would sit next to me and rest on my shoulder

Gook mentsl illness comic #435

irl

Attached: gs.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

both of them visibly notice, and it being an invitation to a relationship isn't the point, they are just observing her subconscious reaction

>sitting next to a girl on a bus
>she falls asleep on my shoulder
>start thinking about our future together

Attached: 1563593933831.png (898x449, 598K)

In reality, girls don't care if you're confident or hot. They just sit beside the least fat and smelly one.

Same

Attached: 1434389178016.png (297x353, 121K)

looks comfy having all that free space

same here
yes, it is. Even here in Brazil people will not sit near a stranger if there's space

>plenty of free space on train
>girl sits on my lap
why does this happen?

White people are smelly.

honestly asians smell worse you just are used to your own smell, and when asians complain about white people smell it just proves how neurotic and weak they are because asians smell too but it isn't brought up by others

>on bus

it's train.

>Better to sit across from her. Easier to take candid upskirt shots.

Attached: gigachad afghan pants.jpg (966x1512, 150K)

Trains that go long distances have seats like this. Subways are designed differently because they need to accommodate people standing in the aisles and entry area

>honestly asians smell worse you just are used to your own smell
How is that not applicable to whites as well?

Maybe if he dressed fucking presentable, lost some weight, and shaved his terrible balding hair, they wouldn't be sitting away from him.

because whites smell like milk in contrast to asians who smell like onions.

*rotten* milk perhaps. Bogans here are no way smell good. Even chinese tourists smell better.

Trains here have a pretty large entry area at least 30 people stand there in the mornings when it's packed

ahahaha fucking incels