1. your country

1. your country
2. how much do you tip?

America
15% if they did a bad job or were unfriendly, 25% if they did a good job or were really nice. 40% if they were absolutely amazing, maybe as low as 10% if they were garbage

Attached: 01_Tips_Tipping_101_184868831_studiocasper-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

I tip janny's hourly pay if they did a bad job and I tip janny's monthly salary if they did an amazing one

don't piss into the wind, there's my tip

flag
0% if they did a bad job or were unfriendly, 0% if they did a good job or were really nice. 5% if they were absolutely amazing, maybe complain to the boss if they were garbage

Why do you hate your waiter? How can you be so rude?

Why are you so cuck to give a 15% tip to someone who did a bad job?

I don't tip

Because if I don't tip enough they'll spit in my food the next time I come

then strangle them

I tipped my mom for giving birth to me. I have since come to regret this decision

I don't, tipping is a thing mostly in heavy tourist areas, outside of there people get paid min wage to do their job.

Here is the issue then. A waiter is here to do as you desire, not the other way around. They should be afraid to lose their job if they make you unhappy.

A tip here is very rude, please do not do it.

Usually 20%

Why is it rude to give a bonus to your waiter?

Because Japanese people are autistic and prideful and will take it as an insult

We just pay our employees a living wage instead of expect the customers to provide for them.

No bonus is needed, sign up to do the job that you do. It is a contract, the employer pays the certain amount for what your market ability is worth.

Even when they get born Americans leave a tip

Flag
10% if it was alright
15% if it was amazing
0% if it was shitty
Americans literally give a tip after getting fucked in the ass at the hospital and getting a $900 bill for some Peptobismol.

Japanese have this thing called culture but I’m sure you’ve never heard of it.

Isn't it kind of degrading to beg customers for their money?

Uh uh, I don’t tip. No, I don’t believe in it. … Don’t give me that, if she don’t make enough money she can quit. … I don’t tip because society says I have to. All right, I mean I’ll tip if someone really deserves a tipping, if they really put forth the effort, I’ll give them something extra, but I mean this tipping automatically, it’s for the birds. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re just doing their job. … She was okay. She wasn’t anything special. … Look I ordered coffee all right? Now we’ve been here a long fuckin’ time, she’s only filled my cup three times. When I order coffee I want it filled six times. … The words “too fuckin’ busy” shouldn’t be in a waitress’ vocabulary. … Jesus Christ, these ladies aren’t starving to death. They make minimum wage. I used to work minimum wage and when I did I wasn’t lucky enough to have a job that society deemed tip worthy. … You know what this is? It’s the world’s smallest violin playing just for the waitresses. … So is working at McDonald’s but you don’t feel the need to tip them do you? Well why not? They’re serving you food. But no, society says don’t tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here. That’s bullshit. … Fuck all that. … I mean I’m very sorry the government taxes their tips. That’s fucked up. That ain’t my fault. I mean it would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. I mean show a piece of paper that says the government shouldn’t do that, I’ll sign it, put it to a vote, I’ll vote for it, but what I won’t do is play ball. And this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fucking type, ’cause if you’re expecting me to help out with the rent you’re in for a big fucking surprise.

Attached: 1568983393996.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

10% always

If the work isn't done properly : 0%, if he made a fantastic job : 0%.

No tip
Just say "Thank you for your service"

Shit's expensive enough as it is here aye

Because tipping in Japan is seen as charity and implying that the waiter isn't being paid properly, and that they need your money.

I once got some goof fired while I was in America for trying to get a tip from me. Went to some buther bar, got a burger and fries and a drink, when I was done I paid for my meal like a normal person in a normal country does, even left him a dollar because I am a nice guy. Anyway as I was walking out he ran up to me handed me my dollar and said "sir you clearly need this" and smirked and walked off. I then spent the next 45 minutes arguing with his boss until I got confirmation that the faggot was fired

>order $50 dish
>I have to tip $10

>guy next to me orders $10 dish
>receives the exact same service as I did
>he has to tip $2

how about you go eat shit

Attached: 1479833964378.gif (540x250, 1.4M)

You forgot all they do is bring food to the table without dropping it or getting hair in it and they expect you to give them a bonus for that

Tip them, but wipe your buttcrack with the notes then

Yes, Americans feel entitled

20%
if I personally know him then he gets 25%

I think it's fair to give drivers for deliveries 10% because it has some risk and they often have to go out when it's really hot or raining but waiters usually just sit in an air conditioned place until they're needed and they don't do much.
If the wages aren't enough raise them don't use tips, it's not fair if the guy who has a facial deformity since birth gets 1/50th the tips of the cute girl with the big tits despite them doing the same thing essentially, I mean in reality it's probably not 1:50 but an attractive person would still get much more especially if it's a girl.

If i eat with friends or family and the waiter was outstanding i’ll round up to whatever the nearest price is, like 46.25€ to 50€

If i eat alone i pay for the food nothing else, ever

about 0%

honestly haven't tipped in my life
it's pretty condescending. Servers don't suck you off here and then you treat them as peers pretty much.
as a delivery drivers i honestly like how we do it where i hardly ever get tipped but get a decent hourly wage and 40c/km i drive for fuel

Maybe 2-5 dollars for a big dinner. 2 dollars or so for taxi drivers if I don't want coins

I don't know I alway tip the delivery driver as long as the food is hot

depends i guess
I mean i get paid the absolute legal minimum with everything but luckily we have a high enough minimum wage here once you're 20