How different would the world be if Israel was in Europe instead?

How different would the world be if Israel was in Europe instead?

Attached: New Israel.png (794x825, 128K)

Everything would be fine.
They'd have productive neighbors to trade with.

Israel would be in Poland since most Poles have some Jewish blood

Would amerimutts still give them endless gibs?

there would be no israel

Attached: muahaha.gif (480x360, 876K)

Germany should have become Israel after the war

Can't imagine they would want to be right next to Germany

redpilled

it would be fucking gay because it's not the location of israel

Kek, it would probably go wrong because of folks like you, for thousands of years you've been offered islands, archipeligos, peninsulas subcontinents, land in east Asia but no it had to be Palestine because muh towah said so and you want all the indigenous people to move to Jordan because your fairy tales tell you to.

we are the indigenous people

There would be yearly wars in Europe instead.

No more than the Palestinian people are.

Didn't most jews stay there while simply being converted to Islam and Christianity and back to Islam?

Königsberg at least would still exist

no
t. kaliningrad

nigs
berg

(((berg)))

ka
linin
grad

(((grad)))

>le modern Israel is the same as the fantasy kingdom described in Bible
Ameritier retardness

If we did we would rule the world just like Israel does now. Have you ever seen a Pole rule anything? I didn't. It's a cockroach nation.

Królewiec

Then they would actually be Europeans

You know the answer

Genesis 15:38 so it wouldn't really work.
But if at all it'd be some ashkenazi country with maybe Yiddish as a national language? That's how I'd imagine it.

It exists
It's called Ukraine

Wrong map, buddy.

Attached: Небесный-Иерусалим_2-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 202K)

>for thousands of years you've been offered islands, archipeligos, peninsulas subcontinents, land in east Asia
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about. Stop smoking Jow Forums and read a history book.

Why do Poles hate ukrainians so much? I get why you hate Germans and Rusia Monkies, but why Ukraine?

Wrong. Palestinians are the actual Israelites, just converted to Islam. You are mutts at best, and in reality all kinds of scum from Europe, Caucasus and Pontic Steppe converted to corrupted form of Judaism. You have little to do with ancient Israel.

>The grave of Prussians cannot be defiled even more can it?
You did it user. Fuck you.

What kind of history book? Because clearly history is not in your favor, you lying zhyd.

Poles are huge hypocrites and we are the living proof of it, that's why they hate us.
Their modern identity revolves around victimhood, but there's nothing done to them that they didn't do to us. I really don't know why some people sympathize with them, they are wankers.

Please, tell me of these countless times in the last thousands of years.

We never really liked each other and had wars quite often, but nowadays it's mostly about their current attitude towards Volhynia genocide.
A bunch of them had a massive worse-than-nazi tier gore fetishist sperg out during WW2 and nowadays instead of admitting it was pretty fucked up, they name streets and schools after their WW2 "heroes" and try their best at clumsy revisionism to shift the blame and share it evenly between them and us, even though the losses are not comparable by any measure.
On the top of that there's around of 2 million of them working here. Imagine if we genocided thousands of Brits during WW2 and openly glorified their killers in some pathetic nationalist flex, but went to work there and ask for gibs anyway. They're schizoids.

>but there's nothing done to them that they didn't do to us
Name me one instance when Poles gutted pregnant ukrainian women, or nailed ukrainian toddlers to walls

They would try to steal land from poland and lithuania

Switzerland already exists