Imagine having to fear for your life while walking through your capital

Imagine having to fear for your life while walking through your capital

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-09-26-24-635_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x994, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
youtu.be/P59PqcWlk9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_de_Wereld?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Netherland's capital is The Hague you retard

>Amsterdam is safe
>safest city in Europe
seriously doubt

>new world education

I doubt it's safer than Maastricht, but OK.

Probably not. They probably only measured it for cities that are large/well known

I doubt it’s safer than Meran

But Amsterdam is filled with muslims.

Bern seems safe to me

>Stockholm at 3rd place again

Damn icicles.

Lol its full of hobos stabbing people with needles for cocaine in their blood

I am pretty sure it isn't.

>It measured issues of urban safety, with indicators organised across the four pillars of digital, infrastructure, health and personal security.

Yeah they throw in a bunch of other shit besides just personal security.

Amsterdam is full of interracial couples, the rest of the Netherlands isn't. I say amsterdam is bad.

Attached: Me.jpg (750x498, 224K)

>rape capital of the world
>3rd safest
Something isn't right...

*ahem*

Attached: Screenshot9.png (827x195, 25K)

Rotterdam and Almere are majority interracial couples

>according to a number of already-available statistics that we, enjoy-istanbul-com, obviously won't provide the source of, we are very safe please come here we need money (also don't shit talk erdogan)

>why yes, it is perfectly safe for single women to come here.
>and if she comes with her boyfrend? Well, more pussy for us, and more kebab for you
>hehe stupid euros will never see through our ruse

isl*moids are honestly a fucking joke

I live in the most dangerous city in the USA

Attached: 1565370917207.jpg (686x457, 79K)

When I was there I got into a fight with some muslim teenagers.

*Merano

>said the rape capital of Europe
>Go to Poland
>Get beat up for looking like an Arab
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

Get the fuck out of my country subhuman

I was in Amsterdam 10 months ago. Was going from some station like zuid centraal to centraal and on my way there at like 10 in the morning some homeless nigger whipped out his dick and asked me if I wanted it. Told him to fuck off. So safe amiright?

How was that not safe? You got offered a transaction and declined

>Has one of the safest cities in Europe for women
>Call its diasporia subhuman
Fuck off CHING CHONG, Actual Aussies like Turks

I don't believe you.

no one likes turks

>a very kind guy offering you his dick
>unsafe

also

>rejecting the offer

wtf Italy I thought we were Medbros, olive oil for life?

Attached: 63802cd83101fe7361b8a3640c9d13e2-imagepng.png (658x662, 59K)

Bet if I beat the shit out of that gay nigger that flashed me I’d get arrested too. I should’ve reported it but I had no idea the number to call and didn’t want to waste the 2 hours of my vacation doing that. Dude looked homeless and it was really cold this time of year (for me because I’m from Texas)

Best thing to walk away, if you punch his ass he might fall over and crack his neck and die, the last thing you would need is to spend 2 decades in a Dutch jail for murder

I’m from Houston Texas so I know how to tell people I don’t know to fuck off. Especially if they’re a shady minority dude. Just never had a man show his penis. It’s usually people trying to bum money. Cologne Germany some Muslim woman was begging me for 50 euro cents lmao

>2 decades in a Dutch jail for murder
The guy who killed the future prime Minister spend less

Story? sounds like some JFK shit

Yanks make fun of ~Brits because of our crime rate.
mean while yank murder rate is 5 times higher then our biggest shithole city!
The absolute fucking sate of the United states if America

Which? The crown moves frequently from year to year

St Louis

Animal rights nutter Volkert van der Graaf killed popular politician Pim Fortuyn (calling him “the future prime minister” is inaccurate, he was very popular but not PM-elect or anything) who was a flaming faggot who loved wearing elaborate fur coats. Volkert is an autistic white guy so they released him since they felt it was unlikely he’d ever do anything again. The muslim guy who killed Theo van Gogh got life b t w.

What's the best place in the Netherland to smoke weed but avoid weed tourism? Amsterdam has too many potheads kek

Any place that isn't in Noord-Braband, Zeeland or Limburg has no restrictions on nationality for their coffee shops. A place needs 14.000 residents before the government hands out a coffeeshop permit though.

Memery aside if you want to see some nice cities but not be stuck in Amsterdam the easiest alternatives would be Haarlem (right next to it, miniature Amsterdam) Utrecht (bigger Amsterdam knock-off, getting very crowded though) or Groningen(far away from Amsterdam/airport).

The safest city in Europe doesn't mean a safe city obviously.

Weren't two prominent people shot to death in Amsterdam in just the past week?

The lawyer of a key witness who's brother was murdered last year because of his testimony, yes.

Thank you

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

It's okay. But I forgot one of the best tips actually: Delft. Very cute small city right inbetween Rotterdam and The Hague.
The church is important because our monarchs and heads of state get burried there.
It also allows you to visit the beforementioned cities and watch the downfall of western society

fuck
he's on to us!
ABORT ABORT

By law Amsterdam is our capital. It even says explicitly so in the constitution.

Why the fuck did u go to Amsterdam in the first place?
If u wanna experience the real Netherlands instead of the tourist trap theme park thats Amsterdam go to the medium sized towns (Deventer and Groningen are good) and go on countryside tours

the question is rather why would you even wana walk in that city

Because asshole tourists are blocking the bike lanes and if you don't have 20 years of experience biking through Bangkok you won't be able to keep up with the Amsterdam bike traffic anyway and people will call you names.

het al te laat, hij weet dat den haag eigenlijk het bestuurlijke hart is

If you're muslim it's pretty safe, you can do anything you want and the authorities won't bother you.

Sending in the army because of the most petty things brown people do is a popular pasttime in Amsterdam
youtu.be/P59PqcWlk9Y

theres nothing interesting in amsterdam

A lot of great spots for brown 3rd world tourists to take selfies.

just because some goverment institutions are there doesnt make it the capital.

Didn't someone get executed literally last week?

I was meeting my 3 twitch friends who live around Amsterdam. Had a nice time and they showed me around

Yeah some brit football player got killed in a drive-by

Literally one quarter of h*lsinkians are rabid niggers though

>brit
He was Surinamese/Dutch. Apparently he got shot from a motorcycle drive by while in his car, crashing it into a firestation.
Amsterdam is going full Colombia

Attached: 450471.w1600.r16-9.d9546ec.q90[1].jpg (1600x900, 123K)

That narrator is choking, somebody should help him quick

then its okay

I did some degenerate things though....

confess my son

Did the dude weed and tag teamed a hooker with my old friend from runescape from 10 years ago and partied that whole night at some clubs. The dude was very insistent on the hooker. Ate some pannenkoek the wrong way since I cut it up like we do here in America and the syrup you guys had was nasty and I basically poured a lot on half my pancake. Threw up from drinking a lot too but that was in a garbage can so it was okay

Sounds like you had a good time. At least you can say you had a wild night in Amsterdam. I suppose it sounds quite cool when talking about it years later
> the syrup you guys had was nasty
We do not have a very strong syrup culture like you have in North-America. There's only 1 brand here everyone uses and accepts as the standard.

pleb

Going to go back to visit those Dutch lads some day. And the syrup was strange since in USA there is basically maple syrup, the good stuff, and then the cheap stuff is like high fructose corn syrup (and then there’s the types with berries n shit but I’m not talking about though). This Dutch syrup reminded me of some liquid dark chocolate or something since it wasn’t maple nor very sweet.

Pic related

Attached: D96770D7-3036-4BB3-A09A-8300A4D34121.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

I hate Amsterdam, thanks for your story to extra confirm my hate for it

But thy have been forgiven son

>he just poors it on one spot
hahahahahaha

Didn't Moroccan gangs kill some lawyer in Amsterdam recently?

Yeah. They also ran a minivan into the building of a newspaper which wrote incriminating articles about them and then set it on fire.

>Amsterdam
>safe
2/10

Don't pretend your family doesn't use Gilze

I heard lots of Poles drown in Amsterdam every year, doesn’t seem safe to me

The most liberal and diverse city gets 1st place.
I am sure the people who picked it were objective and were not swayed by their ideology at all.

That's just because you're drunks. The only place in my city where you can find a sign like this is in front of the polish supermarkets.

Attached: v-18verboden-alcohol.jpg (350x350, 21K)

Berlin would be your capital if it werent for us you windmill bitch

> Meran
> City

?

They used meme things like infrastructure safety, digital safety, etc.
Doesn't make much sense either since our traffic deaths are disproportionately high thanks to cyclists dying so easily

Brits freed my city so fuck you

I believe he's refering to the capitulation in Wageningen.

>On 6 May 1945, the German general Blaskowitz surrendered to the Canadian general Charles Foulkes, which ended the Second World War in the Netherlands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_de_Wereld?wprov=sfla1

>Amsterdam
>safe
ehhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>city full of Mudslimes and Eastern European mafia
>safe

>any big european city
>safe

I know. I'm just baiting him into getting mad.

Gary or Houston?

That's why I saw signs warning me about street dealers selling tainted dope.

zeeuwse boerin
en pannenkoekenhuizen maken hun eigen stroop

If you're buying harddrugs your asking for it. If you're buying anything else you're a fucking retard since it's sold legally in coffee/smartshops.

Zeeuwse boerin had hij net zo smerig gevonden. In Amerika hebben ze ahornsiroop wat een totaal andere smaak en samenstelling heeft dan onze siroop.
En ik denk niet dat pannenkoekenhuizen in het centrum van Amsterdam zelf ook maar iets maken. Vermoedelijk wat magnetron pannekoeken met Nutella

>Tainted dope
It was very good stuff. Just sold under the wrong name.

thats not how syrup works my man

>not very sweet
The syrup is 70% sugar...

het is bijna alsof het een ander product is
en er zullen vast wel een of twee goeie pannenkoekenhuizen in amsterdam zijn
maar dat heeft natuurlijks niets te maken met de bewering dat er maar één stroopmerk wordt gebruikt

>syrup on pancakes
I hate everyone not in northern or eastern europe

Juist omdat het een ander product is maakt het weinig uit welk merk Nederlandse siroop je hem voorschotelt.
En ik denk dat het veilig is om te zeggen dat bijna iedereen Gilze gebruikt. Heb nog maar weinig keren meegemaakt dat er andere stroop was

>live in one of the most dangerous townships in the country but in a fairly safe section
must be nice. here gangsters spin their cars and fire their guns into their air in the middle of the night and cops don't do shit