Admit it bitches

admit it bitches.

those of you who hate jews only hate us cause you wish you ruled the world

Attached: 0f9b980d00f4a2759e94215791c5f2f1.jpg (1080x1349, 166K)

t. Jalisquillo jew worshipper

I am jewish you tard

I don't hate Jews though. They have been pretty benevolent masters all things considered

post nose

Cope

Prove it

Post foreskin

Nah. I hate them because they almost get genocided, then turn around and attempt genocide while citing that the reason they almost got genocided is the reason why they can't genocide.

This

seethe more faggot. they aren't genociding anyone.

>NOOOOO YOU MUST GIVE ME SEX THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: 1568110498819.png (732x772, 34K)

>Camps

uh huh

I don't want sex with Jews, though.
Also they aren't genociding...whites?

lol

Post cock

Nobody is killing whites and only whites, the blacks and Muslims attack eachother much more and white people are mixing willingly.
There's a reason a large majority of those who support the white genocide conspiracy are white virgins who are frustrated and chose that as an excuse why they can't have sex.
El paso shooter was a supporter of your conspiracy as well.

I think he means Palis

Your problem is that you think I'm talking about White Genocide. I'm not. We're cool as a cucumber.

But yes, nice going attempting divert from what you dudes are actually doing.

care to explain then?

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 85K)

>attempting diversion*
fix'd

thank us for our service, NOW

i was indifferent towards jews until that annoying cunt got lost on the way to /soc/

what camps?

She's American they have nothing in common with us

>us
>mutt flag
every time

Its a chicano who wants jewish gf

what, american jews aren't jews?

Based.

He's either a leftist or cuckservative (both groups think being Jewish is a religion, not an ethnic identity)

The federal reserve is owned by the bank of England.
USA rules the world.
Therefor the UK rues the world.
Bow to your masters you yank cunts!

Attached: 1565385628993.png (1304x904, 726K)

americans are american, not jewish

If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the Jew, we conclude that Jewry is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, Jewry is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of Jewry within natural races. The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws.

Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements.

Attached: 1477126355802.jpg (500x667, 67K)

Innit both though?

Just people use the term Hebrew and Jew interchangeably.

You can be a secular Jew

Lynch yourself, SEETHING mutt

As a result of its parasitic distribution among the peoples over thousands of years, Jewry wormed its way into almost all the races on earth. As a social parasite, it infected the lower classes, slaves, proletarians, the mob, etc. They had the least resistance to Jewish racial parasitism. These classes, which had largely lost their instincts against racial foreigners, allowed Jewish blood to infiltrate.

Already in the Old Testament, we read in Exodus 12:38 about the departure from Egypt of the Children of Israel: “Many others of the rabble left with them.”

Since these lower classes leaned strongly to criminality and asocial behavior, and were inclined to political revolution, the Jewish racial mish-mash incorporated the negative characteristics of these races, and increased them over the generations by mixing with the blood of the lowest elements of other races, passing them on in increased degree from generation to generation. Thus, the Jewish counter-race moved ever more to the negative side. The artificial Jewish racial mish-mash was held together by the force of materialistic religious laws that focused on life this side of the grave. It promised its adherents prosperity on earth, and lordship over all other peoples and nations. This Jewish racial mixture was kept strictly separate from the influence of foreign gods.

During several hundred years of the Babylonian Captivity, the Jewish racial mish-mash was strengthened by inbreeding. The inclusion of foreign elements, from this point on, was almost nonexistent. For the first time in history, a well-defined and distinct type emerged in the form of the Jewish counter-race

Attached: 1455830942130.jpg (408x604, 35K)

Question is :
Is a person in Israel who's considered Jewish because of his parents but who isn't religious at all himself and doesn't celebrate anything Jewish?
Is a convert who went to Israel Jewish?
Is a convert abroad Jewish?
Is a person with a Jewish mother or grandmother on the mothers side Jewish?
Is the religious Jew in Israel the same as some secularism half Jew who grew up in Poland or Germany and doesn't consider themselves Jewish despite having one Jewish parent?

no need for self hatred mr mutt