Now that's a brapper

Now that's a brapper

Attached: 41113453_701338203578145_7192028805827235201_n.jpg (1080x1349, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO9909uexu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more

when i make it off xrp im going to fuck her

mighty fine brapper shes got there

Attached: 1494896066802s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

thighs always tell the truth, god blessed

A literal 10

I really think I would unironically let her shit in my mouth

SNNNIIIFFFFF

Attached: 1535917504572.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

her heads a tad on the small side

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Attached: hello.jpg (480x360, 23K)

This is the bottom

[spoiler]e[/spoiler]

>her

those shorts aren't flattering. they make her look fat. sucks because she looks like a bombshell

Who else here is skipping Lamboland once they make it and is going straight to Brappertown?

who's the brap

Have you ever browsed your local listings on seekingarrangement?
Holy shit, all the perks of actual whores without the nastiness of actual whores. And unlike normal dating sites, the "SD"s are outnumbered by the "SB"s many times over.

What the fuck are women doing these days were they have tiny bodies then a massive brapper? If it doesn't stop soon women will be just simply a massive brapper with a head and one tiny arm for holding a phone to take pictures of the brapper

>without the nastiness of actual whores.
user I...

eating fastfood and squatting to compensate for zerotits

Unless you're retarded, you can find a college girl who is looking for a sugar daddy who will help her with tuition and is otherwise pretty normal, rather than sucking a different cock every hour like a prostitute.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO9909uexu8

Perfect face too god damn. I'd pay 1k LINK for her to sit on mine.

You realize that the definition of a whore is someone who exchanges sexual favours for money, right? Those girls are literal prostitutes and are just as likely to have STD's as a typical lady of the night.

Not a problem if you already have all the stds user. What are you a faggot or something?

Day coin slot tho

Will mods ever do anything about the roastie problem on Jow Forums? I shouldn't have to choose between nofap and Jow Forums. It's ridiculous.

Imagine the smell

>Perfect face

Hey Juan.

College slut with 1-5 sugar daddies vs. literal whore that sucks random dick multiple times daily

Yeah, just as likely you faggot

There is a huge gap between literal, I have reached the point of having no dignity whatsoever and will have sex with basically anyone for a few bucks to instagram gold digger thot

any regrets? i'm capable of making roughly $90/hr post-tax so i'm thinking that making sex purely financial will allow me to focus on working/earning more, but a little worried it'll ruin my future

No you’re not bro. You will not make it off of XRP and you also will never score with a girl that look like that lol.

braaaap

Attached: ele041BMB_338306047.jpg (3000x2000, 492K)

bottom half like a horse. what a shame

It looks fake desu. Is a bottom half this big compared to the upper possible?