Well, it's not wrong

Woman and men are literally not equal.

Attached: 1569217837043.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nnkyOM1q6Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam is right about EVERYTHING

Most men aren't equal either you omegabitch. Go do gulfmassas laundry before you're bitchslapped

Aah, if it's written in this pic it must be true

absolutely based

Why is Jow Forums 90% Arabs now

The average man is different from the average woman, and if you cannot see that you are blind.

Retards internalize the hatred and placate themselves by believing theyre enlightened

>men and women are different
>let's completely suppress women's individual liberties
ok mahmoud

okay but everyone's still equal in the eyes of the law so it doesn't change anything

how do you tell if their hot or not?
is that why you guys get so many wives
in case you biff it the first time?

Attached: 2018-06-01-_Islamic_Burqas.jpg (810x450, 267K)

why are arab incels so annoying? You are nearly as retarded as white Jow Forumsacks.

they are equal though, just not the same

>ad hominem

Ba'athist nationalist renaissance is finally happening

Can men give birth? tell me why should I believe that there are no differences between the sexes.

When you propose a woman, you're allowed to see how they look like in front of their father, if they don't live up to your taste you can just dismiss her and move on to the next one.

Christianity says the same. "Similar but not equal" or some other nonsense like that.

N1GGER

Burka and hijab in general are made up.

What liberties are being suppressed?
>I say a bunch of nonsense mixed with big words so I sound smart
Kys nigger

>i am an islamist
>men and women are not equal

Attached: PicsArt_09-09-10.25.02.png (301x394, 143K)

see 's image

>ad hominem

Wow, so much islamophobia ITT. You disgusting racist bigots should be ashamed.

>I am intimidated by trisyllabic words and I make sure to tell everyone how retarded I am

>get told you're filthy sandniggers and deserve death
>immediately beg for acceptance because you're that desperate and insecure
Muh Arabian 'alphaness'. Bitching about being called out on ballsucking and incelness

Yikes

>the differences based on personality or height or skin color is the same as having different organs and hormones and being able to give birth

Attached: 1550697767592.jpg (320x383, 59K)

>>get told you're filthy sandniggers and deserve death
>>immediately beg for acceptance because you're that desperate and insecure
>Muh Arabian 'alphaness'. Bitching about being called out on ballsucking and incelness

Attached: 1569181662951.png (540x688, 99K)

>use it push down women without realizing their puny testicles mean they're beta bitches to other men
Have sex and possible 2% test increment. Going after women won't men you're technically men diasporafaggots

Dance some more for me bitch

Actually based

>AD HOMINEM
>AD HOMINEM
>AD HOMINEM
>AD HOMINEM
>AD HOMINEM

You are dumb. You aren't a "sand nigger" you are just bigger.

And yes saying long sentences to explain simple idea means you are too stupid to summarize or try to distract from your dumb point. If you think the differences between men and men are the same as the differences between women and men then you are stupid

>beg for acceptance
From whom? You are the one shilling leftist/western talking points against Muslim point of view.

What liberty? Burkas are optional even in saudi Arabia. Also you have similar laws about what people should wear in public and no one is crying muh liberty

>Dance some more for me bitch

Attached: 563728282.png (720x646, 495K)

Nigger*
I see you can't even write anymore. I understood nothing from your post. Something about testicles and having s3x?

What does put down women mean? Women by nature are lower than men

Easy then

You bitch. You want to suck off frustrated western boy (like) by saying you hate and put the women in place. Western boy be happy and say sandnigger not bad! Yay.

Arab psychology so complex wow. Arab scared to post other Islam thing because incel white get mad and hurt his feelings

I'm sorry for the words I used in the previous post.

Cuck

There are women who are smarter and make more money than you

Why do you think they cover their faces? Because they're inbred as shit.

Attached: 15678130038.jpg (1300x970, 191K)

Depends
youtu.be/nnkyOM1q6Hc

I prefer milk boy over shit boy, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I never said that women are inferior.
That is the exception, not the rule.

It also shows that gender roles are reversable
poor man

>it's a Khartoumi faggot in the closet raging about Islam episode

Why do Arabs always resort to homosexuality in debates? You're so painfully insecure about your masculinity but then again with the infamous stories who wouldn't

you need to remember 90% of western europe is actually muslim

Islam is wrong about EVERYTHING

based contribution
of course theres differences dumbass they just don't warrant forcing your women to wear black ghost costumes everywhere and have no autonomy over their bodies and lives
do sandniggers even logic