France is smelly. Why don't french people use deoderant...

France is smelly. Why don't french people use deoderant? I went to paris and i smelled piss from the enviroment and people. Also full of Africans. Many interracial couples. I don't like Paris, France.

Attached: Me.jpg (750x498, 224K)

>Paris
>France
Ehm sweetie...

Great don't ever come again.

Dude are you half indian or just using his image?

White Swedes,Brits,Frogs shouldn't be making fun of each other!
All of us should be helping each other but no!
A yank website makes us fight!

Fuck you Swede im drunk as fuck but i could still destroy you!!

France and Paris are insperable. France as it currently exists is nothing but the city-state of Paris.

>mutt opinion no:000178397
Ah yes he must be right. Another day where a genetic failure is describing my country. Thank you for your service

You don't have a country. """"France"""" is not a real country.

Ah yes what is it then

A civic nationalist nightmare. You speak Parisian, you obey Parisian ideals, and you obey whatever the Parisian government commands like the good little puppet you are.

I'm a regionalist and I speak my mother tongue on a daily basis

Based

>drunk at 9am
sort yourself out

That's just sad then if you're actually still loyal to Paris considering the Parisian government is fundamentally opposed to the continued existence of your culture on every meaningful level.

H

What do i have to live fore?

the banter in /brit/
stop posting in threads like these

Thats not a reason to live!

it bloody well is

You're talking about the republic, I'm talking about France. République française = Paris =/=France
France exists forever, as an idea, as a structure, built by the kings sent by God. The republic is a list of materialistic rules.

Paris and its consequences have been a disaster for the French race(s)

POO