What did he mean by this?

In diplomatic debut, new environment minister Shinjiro Koizumi pledges to make action on climate change 'sexy'

>Koizumi was speaking Sunday at the United Nations in New York, on the eve of a U.N.-hosted climate summit. Activists are understood to be planning to float a blimp showing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe emerging from a bucket of coal, to protest Japan’s plans to build new coal-fired power plants.

>“In politics there are so many issues, sometimes boring. On tackling such a big-scale issue like climate change, it’s got to be fun, it’s got to be cool. It’s got to be sexy too,” Koizumi told a news conference in New York.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/09/23/national/politics-diplomacy/new-environment-minister-shinjiro-koizumi-climate-change-sexy/

Attached: n-koizumi-a-20190924-870x546.jpg (870x546, 39K)

l talked to him at my uni :3 daddy material

Et ur poo or no sex 4 u

this isn't actually a bad plan
any effort to keep our earth clean is never fun
or interesting
it's fucking boring, it's time-consuming, it sucks
i do what i can personally, but i know plenty of people who don't because it's a step further than they feel like walking

i'm for whatever this guy's got up his japanesy sleevies
let's make action on climate change sexy
let's make it sexy as fuck

so you are same age as him?

lmao I burn my trash just because I like to think that it's harming the environment

Fuck the *arth

>daddy material
wat?

he came to a student political congress as a guest :3

cringe but redpilled

>rule 2

Attached: ok retard.png (373x327, 220K)

so you are student.
How old are you?
male or female?

He seems to have no real opinion of his own and all his comments are populist and safe. I'd like to see his true colors someday.

>this man thinks politicians will ever willingly show their true colors
once again he proves singapore is the funniest country on planet earth

This is the polite Japanese way of saying Greta is an ugly 'tismo and they need an actual cute girl leading the movement.

21, male, and gay

>I'd like to see his true colors someday.
maybe when he is dead or isn't in politics anymore.

Attached: 1564443497676.jpg (897x443, 67K)

>populist hereditary politician
He has never said anything meaningful in his life

Davido-Kun finally became gay.....

At least he knows the pleasure of cumming inside of French hafu announcer.

Attached: sinjiro_takigawa.jpg (750x579, 52K)

>Politician holds no values the general public holds
Literally will get no votes
>Politician holds some values the general public has
"Fucking left/right menace"
>Politician generally holds all of the values the public has
"Fucking populist reee"

I just

I can't believe that japan have fallen this far

>finally
You just notice?

>sexy
my Engrish-Engrish dictionary says
・sexually attractive
or
・exciting
>exciting
Is it true?

He’s shitty poet who cannot see reality. Many interviews prove it.

Yes. In context it is like exciting, interesting, trendy, attractive to the ambitious

he means exciting or interesting

It seems he dose not know "Environment Problems"

Don't worry, your guys.

both can be true depending on the sentence. But the way he says it, at least if it is not translated mainly toward the second option.

Basically making it cool, not sure how desu. Plenty of celebs have spent years pushing for it but no one cares.

The actual solution would be to make it easier, very few people give enough of a shit to sort their rubbish out by plastics etc.

If we follow a japanese plan, we would have genetically engineer neko girls sorting the trash.

Attached: dd3.jpg (200x200, 9K)

yeah, i'm sad because honor japan is gone far away

You know what you have to do? Soduko. With a gun.

based

no
what should I do?

shut the fuck up, proxy user

You're mentally ill

Attached: 1342991002002.jpg (1000x1365, 142K)

>I'm using a proxy
>to hide my actual flag
>I'm fat, flat but sexy
>please someone fill my crack

>Only 1 user per flag allowed

That's beautiful poem

>Make climate fight sexy
In the first place, the amount of plastic trash will increase because of the new tax system from October this year. But he doesn’t seem to care about the environmental impact of it at all. I don’t really think he’s called for this position.

What is the new tax "system" going to do to increase the plastic trash in Japan?
Besides, plastic waste related environmental issues are mostly caused by countries like China, the Philippines, and Indonesia.
Tax change of a country like Japan has no effect.

>red bottom nippon monkeys still leak their radiating water into the ocean
>muh climate politics
fuck off subhumans

You are my ideal

I hope you find the Daddy you deserve

good post

The tax will be 2% higher when eating at restaurants or cafeterias than “to go”. It’s a small difference, but more people would get to prefer take-out meals to save money. This will result in the too much consumption of unnecessary plastic staffs like spoons.

It means that he's going to pose for a lot of photo ops but won't actually do anything.

Thank you! For me, sometimes Engrish is difficult to understand what a sentence means.
;(
I guess he wanted them to think it's second meaning. well, he should have had native adviser.
That's true. Pointing out how we should do and how we can do actually should be told by each celebs from each country.