Electroneum, the mobile based cryptocurrency!

Electroneum, the mobile based cryptocurrency!
Availible on Android (iOS soon)

Designed for mass adoption

Instant Payments (Patent pending)

App based mobile mining

Signed agreements with global mobile networks

Google play link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile&hl=it&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=electroneum google play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_NoWlW-HcBcKZlwTypo64DA

Referral code to earn more coins: 45E8C5

Attached: isQkrkK7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

the coin is rasing rn because the KYC is in beta, +32% in one day!

Honestly, ETN has real potential.

Worthless crap.

Buy Stellite, retards.

Why don't you just explain why your argument is valid insead of insulting? I'd like to know the point of view of other investors.

>the coin is rasing rn because the KYC is in beta, +32% in one day!
You have to be stupid. A cryptocurrency that REQUIRES holders to do KYC lmao. Cucktroneum.

its a fun little app that sits on my phone collecting free coins. why not?

>its a fun little app that sits on my phone collecting free coins. why not?
Because you leave your phone on all day, let the battery deteriorate while you use data and you get 3 cents in ETN.. is that worth it to you? Not to mention the software is buggy as hell. Mobile Miner users are dropping like flies. Go check the sub, sentiment is low, people are losing faith in this centralized scam.

I was in the shit storm ico and thank God I sold at ten cents.

The coins are pre-mined..
It's simulated mining
Just read it on the official site!

That might seem a little controversial, but imo that's a very smart move done by the CEO. We'll see where this will lead

Actually there are almost 10k miners online right now, and yea: crypto community in general is full of "when lambo?" guys, and people who thinks that investing money has a super short term gain

>The coins are pre-mined..
>It's simulated mining
>Just read it on the official site!
Duh no shit. I'm saying u gotta run your phone literally all day and waste battery to get scraps. What's the point?

>monero clone without privacy
>incapable devs
>centealized and requiring kyc for holders

Please give me 1 legit reason why anyone would want to hold this? Besides some POS MOUs with companies we've never heard about and a 'patent pending' application ? They have NOTHING.

To deteriorate battery you need more than that. Real mining at high power can ruin your instruments.
My point is to give trust to an avanguardistic coin with very good purposes

Electroneum has combined instant transactionsand ease of integrationin a single system.

We have made integrating Electroneum as easy as integrating with Stripe (®) or PayPal (®) by creating thefirst cryptocurrency with an APIinterface for payments. Every web agency in the world understands integrating API interfaces, but hardly any understand blockchain. Even better, our system istruly instant. Our API gives an INSTANT notification to the vendor (shop or online store owner) that the payment is on the way. The vendor is assured of the payment, which allows instant checkout. The user can walk out of the coffee shop with their coffee, or the user can checkout online (buying their airtime top up for instance) without having to wait for the blockchain.

We need some compromises to carry on an ambitious project that wants to give us the opportunity to pay with crypto.

This thread reeks of curry

ITT: "Being this delusional"

My god, it reeks of Pajeets.

ETN is not going anywhere beyond 150 sats.

Not curry, but english is not my language. Sorry for that :]

you got it, senpai.

>ETN is not going anywhere beyond 150 sats.
I never felt so confident about something like that like you are.
Time will tell if you are right or not.

use my referral and get extra coins when you run the app.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-16-11-37.png (1440x2560, 202K)

It's only a matter of time until a true mobile currency in Nimiq flips this piece of shit.

Sold at 300 sats and never looked back.

Yeah, everyone there did the right thing and is 100% sure about the future of the cryptos. I'll just sit and wait.