My brokerage account is worth half million dollar now (2 million zloty)...

My brokerage account is worth half million dollar now (2 million zloty). It is few thousand zl less after closing position because of swap payments. It took me 2 years to multiply 10k zl to such a sum.

Attached: pobrane (13).jpg (2880x3040, 673K)

You're a rich man. Keep it up!

share how you did it :).

how did you do it

Every trade has its own story, and i dont write a diary of trader. I can tell you how i earned around 100k dollar last week if you want because i remember all details

share the story bro :)

You know I'm somewhat a trader myself. I used to trade in tf2 back in 2010.

Attached: 1569220561544.png (750x1189, 142K)

Haha me too, used to jew other kids in habbo hotel

reported to the taxman

It's not real money until he transfer it to bank account.

Is Jow Forums leaking? I've seen a few linkposts and post s about trading recently.
Anyway good for you. Protip don't get a polish gf, a polish friend said the he should have gone with hookers instead of a gf.

Many countries treat crypto as securities and you definetively have to report those.

There was a rumor on market about EBC doing quantitative easing. The rumor had a hard basis which caused growth of DAX index price. Like multiple day candlesticks one after another without any adjustment. A week of euphoria. I decided to play against the market by opening a short position on the basis of two assassements : 1) according to probability theory situation in which 7 green/growth candles go one after another without adjustment is very rare, 2) i concluded that most of euphoria caused by QE was already included in the price and DAX growth is artificial because of low PMI of German economy 2 hours after EBC's announcement about QE i opened short position on DAX and earned around 100k US dollar on massive adjustment of price that went down hard as i expected

I use the biggest broker in Poland which is constantly monitored by tax police and multiple governmental agencies. I must give away 20% of everything i win as taxes after transfering it from brokerage account to bank account

congrats user

can you take a loan and repay it with that money to avoid taxation?

nobody cares

I am too lazy to fight with tax police. I prefer to pay and forget for my own emotional well-being.

You'll make it fren. How much you got?

I'm a financial planner. Its impossible turn 10 grand into 500,000 in only two years, especially with your conservative risk profile

I often use a pyramid trading and 1/100 lever. I had to apply for status of professional trader because of it because maximum legal lever for an individual non-pro trader according to new law in Poland is only 1/20.

send me a loan

lol what? he never said he had a conservative risk profile, and investment managers aren’t traders

I usually use high lever when my brokerage account contains small amount of money to multiply it much faster - and if i clear my brokerage account, it is small money anyway so thats not a problem. The more money i make, i turn the lever down. Now, with 2 mln zl on my account, i use lever from 1/10 to 1/30. I will transfer 1 mln to my bank account today and continue to play only with 1 mln.

He has a diversified portfolio, meaning sticks closer to the index industry averages.

10000 to 500000 is an increase of 5000%. A yearly return return of even 10 to 20% is considered good.

It's the equivalent of turning 1 million into 50 million in a couple of years, lmao.

He invested in meme Bitcoin, UK underperforming assets, and currency trading which gives you only 5 to 10% at best.

It's just not possible, unless he invested in a single company like Amazon in its infancy before they took off

>He invested in meme Bitcoin, UK underperforming assets, and currency trading which gives you only 5 to 10% at best.

I think you confuse me with someone else. I speculate mainly on DAX and the only currency pair i speculate on is EUR/USD. My investments in bitcoin are tiny, i have only 3 bitcoins and i dont even trade with them, i put them on paper wallet and closed in safe. I used to invest in altcoins during the 2017/2018 bubble for a short time.

I have literally no idea what any of this means.

based
Stocks make no fucking sense lmao, but somehow i´ve made 40$ in it

>unless he invested in a single company like Amazon in its infancy before they took off

I dont invest in anything. I just speculate with using CFD contracts and lever. You can multiply your brokerage account many times if you know how to do it. You can also clear your account to zero if you keep losing positions, fail in money management and cant deal with emotions. Detailed knowledge about market you speculate on is desirable as well. 10-20% of annual revenue is good for big banks or pension funds which cant risk money of their clients but they still have to earn on them. For individual traders only sky is the limit.

Day trading, most people end up losing money once tax is taken into account. It's a lot like gambling.

>Day trading, most people end up losing money once tax is taken into account. It's a lot like gambling.

I am a week-trader, usually because i use to keep my positions from monday to friday if they bring revenue. Tax is not really a reason of any possible loss, because you pay tax only from money that you won, and tax here in PL is 20%, so 80% of anything is not a loss. My strategy is always opening brokerage account with small amount of money, usually 10k zł (around 2,5k US dollar) and using very high level at the beginning of speculation. If i double my account, i transfer the 10k zł to my bank account and i speculate further only with using broker's money that i won.

In my opinion forex trading is not really a gambling. It is a competition game with zero-sum. Those who win big money are 20% of all players and the money doesn't come from thin air - it is money that is being collected from 80% of the losers. So i have a full realisation of the fact that the money i won on market is money that somebody else lost on the market.

very high level/very high lever

So what you're saying is that it's possible

i don't get what this nigga saying

BTW, i just made a demonstrational trade to show you how it is possible to make 1% in an hour with using only 1/20 lever. I promised to myself to make myself a free time from trading for a month after reaching 2 mln, but i make exception for Jow Forums. I just opened short position on DAX. There was a huge negative adjustment today (over 100 pips). The index corrected the adjustment by about 40%. And then i decided to open short position. Why? Because of PMI index for services and industrial production that was just announced like few minutes ago, and it was lower than predicted. The adjustment of price contained most of the bad news but i concluded that the correction by 40% was too big in comparison with the pessimistic sentiment on the market, that's why i speculated that the price must go down yet. And i was right. Thanks to this decision i earned 11818 zł which is around 3k US dollar in about an hour. 11k zł is more than 1% of 1 million of zł that i left on my brokerage account after transfering 1 mln to my bank account. Voila.

Attached: f.jpg (1655x1603, 264K)

If i set the lever as 1/100, i would earn 5% in an hour.

I can open another position and make another 1% or more in an hour for you if you desperately want, because i am drunk now after drinking 4 west coast IPAs and my ability for a risk grew.

Those who want to see me earning few thousand dollar in an hour, please, post "yes" under my post.

That's pretty amazing. Lots of money pretty fast

Attached: 0.jpg (640x627, 73K)

As you can see guys, if i kept my position for longer than an hour, i would already earn not 11k zl but over 25k zl, because the price is still falling down as i predicted. If i used 1/100 lever, i would have 10% of revenue in 2 hours.

Attached: Screenshot - 23_09 006.png (1703x832, 108K)

Based Polish economist

Even poles are parasite kikes now.

>Based Polish economist

I didn't even finish a high school because i concluded that school is waste of time and i decided to emigrate to the UK in 2007 to earn real money instead. Yet a year ago i worked as an operator of CNC machines in a Polish factory for 1k euro / month on average.

this thread feels like a sophomore econ student larping, but who knows

Read this: Market speculation is just a competition game. I am just collecting money from losers who dream about becoming rich fast and without effort.

Si you're jewing jews?

Nationality in trading is not important, especially today in era of high frequency trading when 80% of market turnover is just bots. But i have actually two traders that i idolize: Bernard Baruch (a jew) and Jesse Livemore (an aryan).

>especially today in era of high frequency trading when 80% of market turnover is just bots. But

BTW, the fact that bots are so overrepresented in the market is actually a good thing for human traders. That's becaue all these bots operate according to technical analysis. And technical analysis ain't a holy grail at all, it is just self-fulfilling prophecy. Like 95% of people who speculate on market use technical analysis because they believe that it is true, or that they somehow managed to find the holy grail. I belong to the 5% who claim that technical analysis doesn't work, it is just a scam and it is worthy to know technical analysis only because millions of traders around the world (including dumb bots) believe that it is true and effective.

This thread is literally an IQ test of Jow Forums.

>Bernard Baruch (a jew) and Jesse Livemore (an aryan).

I kind of idolize Warren Buffett as well (aryan) and George Soros (jew). First one earns money thanks to his steel-hard rules and machine-tier behaviour. The second one has other technique: he uses to sink money in shitty investments and after realizing it, he just uses his power and wealth to influence people around the world to make the price of his investment up/down, according to needs of his trading.

kek

EUR/USD pair, 40 minutes of trading, 2k US dollar revenue, 1/20 lever. I opened short positon. Why? because of PMI for eurozone and PMI for the US. First one was performing worse than predictions, second one was performing slightly better than predicions. If the US economy and EU economy perform the same, US dollar is always slighty stronger than euro. If the EU economy performs worse than US economy, euro is always weaker than the US dollar.

Both these extremely-short-time trades i just made were made according to 80/20 pareto rule. 80% probability of revenue - 20% probability of loss, so i didn't risk much.

If i kept my positons for longer than 40 minutes or 1 hour, i would earn much more, but i just wanted to show to the Australia guy that earning 2% of 1 mln zł (250k US dollar) in less than 2 hours is possible and it can be done without much risk and while i am pretty much drunk, so my intellectual abilities are limited.

Attached: g.jpg (1399x1233, 202K)

If you can see 7 green candles one after another without correction is a sign that "fatsos" were pumping up the index in order to cancel "losers" stop-losses and take-profits. Very rich people (so called "fatsos") who push billions dollars into forex are able to manipulate the price in order to food the market consisted in a vast majority of average bread-eaters, so called "losers". They sometimes buy index to artificially rise the price because they already opened short positions with 1/500 leverage, so they can earn 500x more than they invested just by fooling the market. If the "losers" (or their bots) see that the value of asset grows, they begin to open more long positions, and then the "fatsos" bring the index down, make the "losers" poorer and themselves "richer".

Attached: Screenshot - 23_09 010.png (1411x519, 51K)

food/fool

>made a few 100k on stocks and crypto
>dad yells at me that I don't have a real job and make real money

>according to probability theory situation in which 7 green/growth candles go one after another without adjustment is very rare
I doubt you know what you are talking about but It works for you so no big deal

Attached: 1565821456615.png (398x275, 110K)

>but It works for you so no big deal

Sure it does

Attached: Screenshot - 23_09 011.png (1404x507, 55K)

But my theory of 7 candles works only if it is connected with measurement of transaction volume, so i am sure that fatsos are included in the scenario. Otherwise, 7 green candles mean pretty much nothing.

>in meme Bitcoin

Ah, and i also wanted to say smth more about this. Today the overall martket cap of all cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and altcoins is worth around 250 bln dollar.

For comparison, a ____daily_____ TURNOVER of forex market (not cap, but only a daily turnover, notice this fact) is worth 7 TRILLION US dolllar.

That's why i think that governments worldwide funded by banks still have a lot of time to ban bitcoin if it finally becomes a danger for the global financial system. And banks still are not interested in fighting bitcoin and blockchain in general, because of two reasons: 1) a middle-sized american bank can pretty much buy whole bitcoin market if it wants, 2) banks will use blockchain technology in near future to rescure system of fiscal money.

Hence, i believe that bitcoin reaching market cap of gold (around 7 trillion dollar) is very probable, that's why i keep my 3 bitcoins on paper wallet in a safe because i believe that they could be worth around half million dollar each up to 2025.

And since governments and their bank-masters are not obstacle on the way of bitcoin, it can only grow. Why? That's because bitcoin is just a contemporary mega speculation bubble. Just like dutch tulips in XVII century. The only limit of growth of price of bitcoin is human wisdom, the main engine of the price growth is human stupidity, that's why i am more than sure that the bitcoin price is going to grow rapidly in next 5 years to come

I dont undestand shit feels bad man

What is the name of that thing you are doing? Forex?

Partially. Forex is just a term for foreign (currency) exchange. But i open positions on the index reflection more often. Anyway, both these things are just CFD contracts and are constructed exactly the same. CFD is just commercialized and bastardized version of futures contracts

>the main engine of the price growth is human stupidity, that's why i am more than sure that the bitcoin price is going to grow rapidly in next 5 years to come

The other reason for which i think bitcoins value is going to grow is growth of protectionism and authoritarian system of rules around the world. People in such countries like China, Iran, Russia, Venezuela, whatever, will seek for possiblities of transfering their capital outside of borders of their country without risk. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are perfect tool for doing this. At the same time Western economies based on fiscal money will suffer from crisis, which is going to force rich people to secure their assets in metals (like gold) and bitcoin (due to its unique technology and limited supply).

Do you use binary options?
And how do i start trading in bitcoins?

>Do you use binary options?

I don't use technical analysis at all.

> And how do i start trading in bitcoins?

I don't trade bitcoins. I just store them.

How do i buy and store them?

Why you do t use technical analysis?

>How do i buy and store them?

I recommend only exchange markets with biggest volumes such as Binance. You just transfer your cash to such a market exchange, exchange the cash for bitcoin and then you transfer your bitcoin on hardware/paper wallet. That's all. The most imporant rule is to not keep your bitcoins on market exchange account because it falls victim to hackers very often.

> Why you do t use technical analysis?

Because it is a mega-scam

>scam
Explain i know one guy that makes a lot of money with it

>i know one guy that makes a lot of money with it

I really doubt this.

> Explain

Market is just about buying panic and selling euphoria. When everybody around you in the market buys smth and the price goes to heaven, you should prepare yourself for opening short position and selling the asset instead. If everybody around you tells that the asset is worth shit, the price is crawling on the bottom and people have suicide thoughts, it is the best time to buy. That's all. Market is about emotions and sentimets. Technical analysis is like driving your car on the basis of what you see in the rear-view mirror.

He made a 80% profit in 60sec in front of me
What is that type of trader you do? Like where you buy the contracts and sell it

Where did you get all of this knowledge ?
Please telo me my polistirolo friend.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1284, 1.43M)

Sorry, meant ‘please tell me my polish friend ‘

>Where did you get all of this knowledge ?

It is just my thoughts. I don't take ideas from anybody. I tried to read books on trading, but they always created useless mental schemes in my mind. Instead, i just read biographies and auto-biographies of famous traders who became rich. It is the best source of knowledge. They don't tell you how to trade, but they tell you how you should perceive and understand the market, and such biographies are good way to tell story about confrontation between human nature and market.

Dont ignore me

Thanks man, that will be useful.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 247K)

I just want you to avoid all internet sites/training courses/trader lectures that want money from you Like: "Pay 100$ for the lecture and you will know how to make 1 mln $ on forex". That's always a scam. It is better to train yourself on your own, even if you clear 100 brokerage accounts in the beginning, instead of paying money to such people parasiting on human greed.

So brokerage is the plataform you used to make all this money? Dont ignore me

>So brokerage is the plataform you used to make all this money?

Yes.

Any books you recommend particularly?

Attached: image.jpg (1108x1397, 1.34M)

>Any books you recommend particularly?

Biographies of Jesse Lauriston Livermore

And if you are too lazy to read all these books, you should memorize at least this one sentence.

Attached: b0db3f383bd583b0f6455e02d77d5ad2.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

based

Thanks, new wallpaper.

Attached: image.jpg (478x437, 76K)