I am Korean but I really hate Mongolian

Not only because Mongolian face, but also because they can't create anything new.I really hate Korean because we Korean are not creativity. When I see Korean culture, I feel my brain rot.

There are really various cultures, and they achieved their own culture, but Mongolian are really at creating something. Especially, they are really bad at architecture.

And it is not only Mongolian woman who hate Mongolian maybe. I think East asia will be poor and collapse soon. Other country in world will develop.

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pOepkBUBco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you schizophrenic? You don’t make much sense. By the way, Mongols commit crimes the most among immigrant groups in Korea.

Is that embodiment of autism? I don't get what OP typed

The Mongols have dirty blood and stupid so they maybe commit crimes. They are useless. And also Korean have small Mongols DNA, so we are not creative

95% people hate korea.

and now in english please

I am even Korean but I think that Mongolian have poor DNA so they cant create anything. I am sure about that.

source

One time, I almost fought a 6ft Mongolian guy in high school. He kicked my chair and told me to "stop fucking swearing" and threaten to fight me after school.

We Koreans hate each other also. I think Korean DNA is bad, and we cant create anything. Few people in Korea, who is creative, look like Japanese DNA. Their face is differ with Mongolian face. Very few Famous artists in Korea looks really like Japanese

I really hate Mongolian guys. They are really ugly and they cant create anything new. Except Mongolian, all country and people created their own culture. But there is no invention Mongolian did. If a country have Mongolian DNA, they get stupid and not creative

Mongolian girl.

Attached: 43059AE6-094F-4646-86C6-97E50C1D2D69.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I dont know her, and maybe she did makeup so I cant recognize her blood.

Anyway I really hate mongolian people. If I have Mongolian DNA, I will not have child.

Korean gene 31% mongolian

If I dont have any Mongolian DNA, I will have child, but if I have Mongolian DNA, I will never have child.

I really will be happy if other country kill all Mongolian people in Korea. I cant understand why I really hate, but many girls in Korea agree with me. I really hate east asian Mongolian. I am not racist but I hate them

You guys pretty much are Mongolian and Chinese. Korean people don't exist

I am woman. We Korean girl and boy hate each other, and maybe it is because they also hate Mongolian.

All korean has Mongolian gene.

And I will tell my thought truth. I think women who like Kpop and Korean boy singer are crazy. They are really crazy. We all Korean girl think that foreign girls who like KPOP are crazy. Maybe they wanna taste trash on toilet.

Than I will not have child. Other pretty girls in the world have more good DNA than me and they will have better child than me. Some other Korean girls do cosmetic surgery and makeup and try to hide their Mongolian DNA, but I will not do that. I cant change my DNA with cosmetic surgery

That explains why Koreans are so violent

youtu.be/6pOepkBUBco

Attached: 1565598033303.jpg (400x285, 19K)

based
Korean are most violent Asian

I dont understand the word in graph but we Koreans really hate each other. We Korean always fight with their family and we Korean really fight every day.

Maybe we Korean DNA are whole problem. I will not have child.

Please use papago, I cannot understand

I think Korean have more Mongolian DNA than China. Some Chinese dont look like Mongolian. They have big eye

You are Manchu and Mongolian rape baby. Some Chinese have Baiyue DNA which is why some Chinese have bigger eyes and darker skin like Joshua Wong

I think Mongolian DNA is the worst DNA in the world. That's it.

I am South Korean woman and if I have Mongolian DNA, I will not have child. I really think that Mongol and Korea DNA is worst in the world. In Korea there are very few people who is smart, and they looks like Japanese.

In China, there are also smart people and they don't look like Mongolian DNA.

It is not important that the country who is born, the important is their DNA.

Someday I will do my DNA test and if I have Mongolian DNA I will not have child

Well that's possible. They were steppe nomadic people throught their practically whole existence and they could be quite inbred.

In Korea some people look like Mongolian are good at sports. But that is all. They are really stupid and they are not good at creating anything.
I really hate I am Korean. I wish I don't have Mongol DNA

Mongol woman have small pelvis so they have to surgery when they have child. And it is really similar with Korea. omg really bad DNA

this happens when plastic permeates your brain

I think she’s saying she doesn’t like Mongolians.

Yes I hate Mongolians, and I think Mongolian DNA is worst in world.

I believe I have Japan DNA. 2% of Korean have Japan DNA

post face ms.landwhale

I got test when I was child, and the test said that I have south style face. '남방계 얼굴' So I think I have Japan dna

probably op suffers from schizophrenia

>ブラジル
>3rd place
...and I though that we were the first in criminality

Can Korean anons give a qrd on what's happening with DLS?