Hwyte people get 0-2 children. Muslims and africams get 5-200. All of europe willl be muslim in some years

Hwyte people get 0-2 children. Muslims and africams get 5-200. All of europe willl be muslim in some years

Attached: brenton.tarrant.breivik.neuseeland.terror.wutbuerger.nex24.shot2_-1.jpg (1272x700, 152K)

Have sex

Don't think anyone, aside from extreme cases, is going to have 200 children mate

You should take your own advice

Why don't you accept me to SIOE on facebook? :(

Turkey, Iran, Lebanon and Tunisia are already around or below replacement levels. Most of North-Africa and Levant (except Iraq) are expected to follow them in the coming years.

We have a lot of sex in my country. Apologies, let me reiterate

have kids

Lebanon isn't arab or muslim

> Lebanon
Imbecile

Whites hate children. Ever notice how it’s always white left wingers pushing for abortion, childfree marriages, and the destruction of the traditional family structure. Not even the brown/black do this

how? tell me the secret

and thats a good thing, islam is right about infidels

Spaniards are good at sex apparently, just be Iberian

fuck islamshit I will send you to hell infidel, Deus Vult!

should I say this to get sex? "I'm good with sex lets fuck you'll see"

>notice how it's not third worlders pushing for people being free to have the life they want

It will never happen, lmao. Which is a real shame. Even if it were to be totally replaced it would have taken so much time that by then Africa and Islam will be castrated western peoples with consumerism and despising children.

dilate

You'll never have sex let alone get in a relationship and have 20 kids postcard

Cope

>Hwyte people get 0-2 children
They also get married/find a partner much less

Rent free

Attached: buzzwords_2019.png (843x903, 56K)