Biz, what shoes do you rock????? (NO DRESS SHOES)

What do you rock outside of work, ie. dress shoes or the boot bros?

I rock these for the hoes and to break necks

Attached: Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Line-Up-Sneakers-2.jpg (642x749, 280K)

Doc Martens mane. They got a style for every occasion and they're insanely comfortable.

these

Attached: 33SPM1002_003_01.jpg (656x656, 15K)

NMDs, Ultra/uncaged/pure Boost, 350s, vapormax bw armys, Alexander Mcqueen lows and of course chelsea boots.

Sesame yeezy next frens and of course this jordan.

Attached: AIR-JORDAN-1-2-2.jpg (900x586, 114K)

Wow midlevel gatornigger shoes get no pussy

Fag
Nice

For boots, dark brown hugo boss very standard

Attached: download (5).jpg (1000x664, 256K)

Pic good but rest gay

whats wrong with that shoe?

who cares but came here to say ops a faggot

Could you guys send me your used shoes and used clothes?

All my shoes can be flipped for more than retail even after a long life of wear and tear.
But also extra comfy.

Ted Baker or just some Vans, what shoes are those in the OP user ?

Attached: A53C76BD-520D-4DE3-A524-0C014ED7B419.jpg (284x284, 17K)

Van's are for poorniggers

i can tell both of you are no pussy getting faggots. stay inside your moms basement all day long

Welcome to the louie gang.

thats why I got the Ted Bakers you fag

when are the police going to clear the favelas again lol
Do you fear the military cops or no?

I either wear these, or some New Balances that I own. The flat soles of the Vans make for the perfect driving shoe when I'm out in my gt350r. The New Balances are good for everything else. I don't work, so I wear these all the time.

.t Bitcoin millionaire NEET

Attached: 8G1P0S-HERO.jpg (583x583, 46K)

My favorite sneaker of all time, love when girls wear them, not to be worn with tight jeans or joggers

Attached: 333E8D3A-239E-4056-9A6B-F9333655440E.jpg (400x400, 11K)

LV Line ups, I prefer the high tops

Attached: DSC00674.jpg (1320x880, 92K)

Vans overall are just a nice casual shoe, you can wear them around and not worry about someone sizing you up.

Bro, the police dont even come here, we are at pure desolation, lol.

I'm not kidding, I really accept used clothes and shoes.

Ted baker is entry level designer, you get that at nordstrom on sale? You are the flag, no pussy for this fuckboi

These are my casuals

Attached: m_54dceef578b31c1bc600114f.jpg (580x580, 55K)

they are nice as fuck user, stay stylish you beast.

why you want my old shoes?

Give me your old and not used shoes, user.

I just have 1 shoes and it hurt my feet.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-06 at 22.51.31(1).jpg (585x1040, 44K)

Have 3 other LVs, have a couple gucci, also have a few yeezy, but the ones i posted by FAR get the most looks or envy, jealousy and horniness

These are for the bitches. Stop being a hype beast user get some docs.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-20_at_1.35.09_PM_grande.png (600x528, 171K)

Because I'm so poorfag that I just have one shoe. Gotta take a photo so u guys can see it.

Didnt they do a purge for the Olympics?
Liberal media exaggerated prob

why is there USB thumbdrive in your shoe?

‘entry level designer’, its either designer or its not fag, and i got it on Amazon sale actually, brainlet.

They also last forever. I bought my first pair like 15 years ago and still wear them

Attached: 814Y0KuxA2L._UX395_.jpg (395x225, 16K)

terrorist confirmed anons get out its about to blow

People say this but i go through a pair in like a year

The most comfortable shoes for an office drone

Attached: crocs800073_89355_jb.jpg (450x283, 21K)

>There's no hierarchy in designer

Lmao, yeah ted baker is equal to LV tell yourself that brainlet. And buying designer on amazon you probably rock Chinese fakes and are too stupid to notice the difference.

You got like 3k from anons here a few weeks ago. be grateful and stop begging, that 3k you said is like 2 years of salary for you. use it and make $

ITT

Attached: T4jQt2F.jpg (3110x2073, 898K)

Yikes. Get a load of this zoomer

Attached: 1535334997540.png (434x327, 55K)

Gotta weather treat them and wax seal them. Get them shits looking like they're fresh off a nazi.

>caring about this
do you even work in a merit based industry or is your self worth determined by what Kanye wears?

dude the hierarchy is based on personal preferance, if you can afford LV and TB it just comes down to personal taste, no one is wearing shoes because of the price tag and if they are they are total fag. Not chinese fakes, lasted like two years so far, also, i dont see you posting the plastic bags you wear on your feet user ?

Who's gonna size you up via your shoes? Wut

If you listen real hard you can hear him shitting on a street.

No, I never got 3k us dollars, an user sent me $700 that I exchanged for monero and I'm still waiting to the brazilian exchange pay me, another gave me a lol account, another user gave me 0.33 ethereum for food and others paid me for translation.

I'm asking for your old shoes, I pay the shipping man.

I just have one shoes is this shit is really fucked You can see the glue.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 21.54.40.jpg (585x1040, 43K)

yo are you serious ? Anons you guys are alright.

will look into it when i’m buying my next pair user, thanks

I never said it was 2 years of salary.

I am just asking for used shoes I pay the shipping.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 21.55.20.jpg (585x1040, 46K)

This shit cant even walk in the rain or water because the water get into and I can fall in the floor.

Won it 1 year ago and had to use "sapateiro glue" to try to fix it.

One adidas here/ nike is R$400 reais, I cant afford that now.

Just give me your old shoes and I pay the shipping.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 22.01.08.jpg (585x1040, 49K)

oh shit hey Favelanon !

Give me my money back favelanon. U fucking scammed me

Worst case man just get the cheapest brown or tan boots. That is all you really need, my expensive hobby is buying shoes and then wearing all of them. If you're really in pain get chinese knock offs, granted might still be out of your budget but yeah good luck man.

Buy beeswax melt it and apply it all over the shoe and rub it in. It will water proof them for ya bud.

Working for yourself has benefits.

Attached: 7f3b1ce1f813a7377e00f93e24e532ed.jpg (736x552, 68K)

I never scammed anyone, stop with this fud bullshit.

Bro, that shit just fuck my foot, have you ever used those cheap shoes that doesnt have any ortopedical use?

Dafuq bro, I pay the shipping in advance, I even use "shipito" or other email sender so you dont even need to put your name in anything.

Cant you fucking give me your used shoes, lol?

I'm not asking for money, just a used shoes.

fuck off namefagelanon stop fucking begging for shit you goddamn nigger faggot.

Give me your address, you got a 50/50 shot of getting used shoes, or a gallon of liquid shit I'll flip the coin after you post your address.

Thorogood boots. Long break in period but best shit I've ever bought.

These shoes always remind of Central European teenagers on holiday in London from like Germany, these shoes + Armani jeans jackets make me nauseous.

Even if I pass wax water still get into, can even put a coin into the front part and that will fit there, look photo.

Anyway, doesnt need to send me anything anymore, you prolly will troll me and I will get fucked because for take out any foreigner mail I'll have to pay tax.

Its fine, I didnt asked to give me a new shoes or pay me one, I just asked for used shoes and you dont wanna give it.

Its fine.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 22.10.47.jpg (1040x585, 45K)

Wtf is this?
Are you scamming us favelabro??
Noooo. Pajeets I expect but not you!
Let the purge begin

No, I never scammed anyone.

How can I scam if I dont asked for any payment upfront?

Some anons started to shill that fucking lie some days ago, did more than 5 posts and others anons defended me, they think its cool to troll me calling me a scammer.

There wasnt any proof of this false accusation that they made on me.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 22.10.39.jpg (585x1040, 40K)

These memes with the internment camp stamp on them

Attached: common-projects-achilles-retro-low-white-black-2129-04.jpg (916x916, 343K)

i just wear mocassins everywhere

What color and mocassin style?

fuck you

If you realize what I did was simple, there were some anons pretending to be rich, at a first glance they would try to appear that they would be "generous" but when they realize they wouldnt and that poverty is something real and they aren't driving Lambos they stopped with it.

I call it to poison the poison, when you become more toxic than the initial toxicity and because of that it will step back.

Hope you all have a good night.

what brand is this?

Attached: jew_media.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Allen Edmonds.

New Balance 574s. I gotta keep it normcore, it's how I blend in with the normies.

Forgot to attach pic related

Attached: i.jpg (1200x848, 167K)

BRO WHAT IS THIS

i doubt it

Attached: 1537500858302.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

30 year old boomer checking in

Attached: Capture.jpg (832x835, 126K)

if you dont think those shoes are disgusting then you're no different than those Riley fags that wore those Oakley glasses in the 00's. 10 years from now your going to hate yourself for it.

white nike airmax, or white airforce

>tripfag
>he buys expensive shoes that cost dollars to make

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can I buy a fiddy bro?

Gross. I thought the pic in OP was ironic kek. I don’t know what you call it in the US, but in my country we call that style “poor rich”. 95% of people who wear that tacky shit are middle class people who want to look rich.

What are the most comfortable sneakers/boots? I need something super comfy, easy to get on/off, and can walk around Tokyo in.

airmax 90

We call them faggots, OP is the type of guy to save up his pocket money to buy yeezys