Did you know Poland had UBER EATS??!!

uber.com/pl/en/drive/delivery/

Attached: 29761353154_4e86208dab_k.jpg (730x486, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uber.com/au/en/drive/delivery/
today.com/food/1-4-delivery-drivers-admit-tasting-your-food-delivering-it-t159779
careersinpoland.com/article/news/more-nepali-workers-head-to-poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every shithole in this world is sucking silicon valley's dick and imports their useless 2.0 tech as soon as possible. What else is new?

Poland is first world

We have a local service which is the same thing. Maybe Zurich etc have it

>he don't have his own food delivery internet services

Congratulations on having Uber Eats

Uber Eats here only delivers McDonalds I think. Takeaway.com was clever enough to set up their own service before them which dominates the market.

uber.com/au/en/drive/delivery/
What the fuck?
I didn't know we had Uber in Australia, let alone with Uber Eats thing.

Uber Eats doesn't operate on any type of legal boundaries. It would be odd for a English speaking first world country to not have Uber Eats.

>It would be odd for a English speaking first world country to not have Uber Eats.
What, why?

We made our own. Poor nibbas always bringing me some burger king lmao

Attached: 8eadb72792cf7cf809e3ae84b98602fe.jpg (640x427, 50K)

Yes and most of their workers are BROWN

i fucking hate american culture

Uber Eats is associated with Indians here. 90% of workers are Indian.

l earned 600 euro last week hehe

Same here, uber eats is really bad they only seem to deliver chain restaurant food. We have justest and deliveroo which are much better

Uber eats is killing off takeaway.com

Nepali, we import slave workers from Nepal now.

Pretty sure they deliver other shit too. Don't have it in my city though. Thuisbezorgd is great. Not so much for the business owners though.

Wow, Poland really is a first world country.

We've had everything of our own since 2000s but Silicon Valley always finds its way to murder local businesses. The only things that never managed to conquer Poland are e-bay and amazon (sort of, they have their logistics here) because our own alternatives were better.

99.9% Uber eats drivers are black here.

Door Dash is full of spics.

Grubhub is niggers too.

Delivery Dudes is only white people.

>first world country

You know that brownies like you come here to deliver my food, my packages and your women clean my office and my apartment?

Is it really that hard to go to a restaurant or cook your own meals?

I am white.

it might be even bigger than uber eats, and no brownies

Attached: Pysznepl-dostawa-rowerowa.jpg (1024x614, 89K)

today.com/food/1-4-delivery-drivers-admit-tasting-your-food-delivering-it-t159779
>out of nearly 500 delivery workers surveyed, more 25% said they'd munched on food from an order.
Yum

Can't wait till the Russians start slaughtering you subhumans.

That's takeaway.com, Dutch thing

Congrats Poland, you western now

Spot the chinkman. Poland fren no more because we kicked out Huawei?

We have it too.
I thought everyone had them.

Where are UberEats slaves in your country from?
Here they are Venezuelans or Colombians
Based.

Really? Are you from UPPER CLASS and RICH?

I don't think they can pull that off over here. But very few countries have such a solidified delivery market as ours with 90% takeaway.com market share

He is normal polish man in normal polish town where no polish people are to be found anymore because the immigrants are everywhere

Middle class and work for a big company. Nothing special, but enough to afford a cleaning lady. They used to be Ukrainian, now they're from Nepal.

careersinpoland.com/article/news/more-nepali-workers-head-to-poland

Why do you hate creativity and convinence

>Convenience*
We prefer education.

Its our langage we can spell it how we want

Quasi-Homeless dudes

You stole it from the British. And I can't think of anything meaningful that's innately American and not absorbed from other cultures.

But it's so fast. In 2015 we almost didn't have any immigrants now they are everywhere and already replacing us? That's a nightmare
Surely IT sector? Anyway there are quite many Ukrainian cleaning ladies in our country but Nepalis only work in factories or construction. I don't meet any Nepali women however there are some Pajeetas already here. Even in their traditional sari dresses

Here we use polish cleaning ladies lmao

Same for poles here. My cleaning lady is polish

Uber tried but they failed. Singaporean companies dominate e-commerce and ridesharing in ASEAN.

woah!!!!!!!

What's so special? Even my third world dump has it here

Wow I also saw they have SKYSCRAPERS, MALLS and BARS with BEER!

Of course it does. The poorer the country, the more people are employed as servants.

I like it when he brags about shopping malls because they're completely dead in the first world and a sign of a developing 3rd world country in places like Asia, MENA and LatAm

Indonesia = cringe

What's your problem with it Gypsy?

Im not insulting but its not an exclusively first world thing

this

fuuuuck I don't know who's who

so ADVANCED

Attached: 1549631377173.jpg (153x115, 4K)

Ordering food is degenerate.

Hello mister negative economic growth and oldest society in Europe. We are at least developing in some way.

Imagine world without slavery. Such place was real, back in stone age when everybody was hunter gatherer there were no slaves. Everybody was tall musclular demigod due to exercise and quality diet. Men fell in battle like real men, they didn’t die in bed like wimps of now. Most contemporary radicals like Varg. Ted or Linkola want to destroy advanced technology and bring nack agrarian civilization, the time when 1% of men fucked all the women and 99% of men were castrated slaves. Do not listen to their lies, it is civilization itself that is evil! We need to destroy civilization to bring back the based paleolitic times!

Attached: f3ee7ec53a080d07f2dc0dfcc18a94f9.jpg (565x800, 113K)

Whoa big up Polando

False, USA is full of these, as well as tourist traps in southwestern europe.
inb4
>USA
>first world

A minority of hunter-gatherers fucked a majority of women too, you know

>brownies like you
It's Singapore, they are literally several times richer than Pooland so don't delude yourself retard

This but unironically

LMAO BASED

use wolt instead

Attached: 75427568.jpg (1000x666, 94K)

You are aware mall exploring has become a thing in the US because of how many have been deserted over the ages?

>Poland fren no more because we kicked out Huawei?
You never had friends to begin with

He can't tell the difference between Singapore and Indonesia