A-atheism? no sorry I am too afraid of being quoted with a picture of fat american wearing a silly hat...

>a-atheism? no sorry I am too afraid of being quoted with a picture of fat american wearing a silly hat, I will much rather pretend to believe in a supernatural all-powerful being that sent it's only son to die on a cross

Attached: 1561318361921.jpg (708x800, 79K)

I am my own religion.

Attached: stirner.gif (279x305, 10K)

Have sex

When will the newfags get bored of using the greentexting soyjak format for everything they dont like?

does reading stirner make one more stoic

It makes you smarter

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Of course.

Soiface should only be used for soi opinions. The whole purpose was to make fun of soicucks

>religion
>not soy

>imagine thinking a being can be simultaneously omnipotent, omnibenevolent and omniscient
when will they learn?

Soys are all atheist

utterly based

>Soiface should only be used for soi opinions. The whole purpose was to make fun of soicucks

Attached: I+wonder+if+someday+well+look+back+at+wojack+memes+_1340af4d564aa41a1e9c62548a759c63.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>>religion
>>not soy

Attached: 1556665348830.png (1029x1040, 73K)

poor widdle baby, mad?

How can you be an atheist? Step outside, actual demons roam this planet

Daww, was your brain pill (read: soy extract) shipment late?

>imagine not understanding that, for limited creatures, the greater good can only be achieved by the temporary suffering from being separated from the absolute creator
>imagine not understanding this solves the "paradox" of the omnibenevolence
Maybe you should read more of Thomas and Hegel and less of Epicurus

Those are just gypsies, Carlos. A perfectly natural phenomenon.

when there is a new trendy image to post with everything they don't like

>poor widdle baby, mad?

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 9K)

>thinking life is nothing but a coincidence and luck

Attached: gggdisgust.png (274x332, 165K)

>coincidence and luck

>>a-atheism? no sorry I am too afraid of being quoted with a picture of fat american wearing a silly hat, I will much rather pretend to believe in a supernatural all-powerful being that sent it's only son to die on a cross

Attached: 1557878940603.png (653x800, 134K)

>this universe just appeared from nowhere.

Attached: 1569145898499.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Holy based

>we can't tell precisely how the Universe appeared
>that means a bearded magical sky daddy created it

Attached: 1568736332857.png (406x431, 10K)

>the universe can't just appear from nowhere
>which means we should take these desert fairytale books as real facts!

Attached: 1561633964490.png (740x724, 91K)

>I BELIEVE SOME BIG BANG BOO HAPPENED ON ITS OWN AND IT APPEARED. NOT THAT SOMEONE MADE IT HAPPEN. IT HAPPENED ON ITS OWN.

Attached: numale.jpg (205x246, 9K)

HOLY based

That's not what the Big Bang theory is, retard.

shut the fuck up pope

>That's not what the Big Bang theory is, retard

Attached: images (27).jpg (233x217, 11K)

>The big bang didn't happen because God said "Let there be light"!

Attached: 1560338342834.png (231x218, 18K)

jews literally created your religion lmao fucking moron

Imagine thinking you're this special

Wasn't Jesus Jewish, you fucking mong?

>of course I work as a wageslave for Mr. Shekelstein, he is an ancient prophet of the desert!

>jews literally created your religion lmao fucking moron
>Wasn't Jesus Jewish, you fucking mong?
>Imagine thinking you're this special

Those are just the brits on vacation

>I have no argument

Attached: EEro9c9UEAIJbsQ.jpg (750x831, 78K)

Pay your debt
Fuck off Satan, you're not going to have my soul

>NOOOO, you can't mention the word "G-d". O-oh no, you did it again!!!

Attached: soywack.png (211x239, 8K)

>hates Jews
>literally prays to a Jew
The absolute state of Dutch faggots

forgot your photo my dutch friend

>as if the brits were not a proof of the existence of demons

>arguments
>atheist
Choose one

Attached: images (1).png (221x228, 8K)

>christcuck can't do anything but kick around and screech

>I have no argument

Nice self-own btw, retard

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Jesus was a good jew and denounced heebs as the synagogue of Satan

>There is no God

Attached: 1553711015451.jpg (612x498, 63K)

Rationality is indeed void if not refered to the absolute

>Oh no he believes in God what the fuck bros
>Theres no God its just fairy tales
Nice argument

Attached: 15691501477307.jpg (785x731, 112K)

You've never had one in the first place.

holy BASED

>ignore all arguments!!
>ignore self-own!!
>y-y-you're mad, n-not me!!

The absolute state of christcucks

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

When we say the universe was always there religious people laugh and say god created and if we asked who created god they say god was always there

Attached: 1567236812742.gif (600x600, 2.07M)

>You've never had one in the first place.
As if you had one

Attached: maldx8bcj2w21.png (785x788, 284K)

Based

What makes you believe that god is real? I'm really curious.

we should subvert soychad to actually have factually correct opinions

Yes I did, I argued that you have a shitty understanding of what the Big Bang really is. All you've done so far is dumping your soyjak folder because this is how 2-digit IQ morons like you defend themselves.

Aliquid quod nihil major cogitare possit is necessary real, otherwise it wouln't be aliquid quod nihil major cogitare possit

Your telling me that big bang theory isnt about how the universe started ?

>Dutch user fling his shite all over the place when his fag religion is called into question

Not at all
Such a thing cannot be described by experimental sciences, this is not their object

The Big Bang theory states that the Universe went from an initial state where it was very compact, dense and hot, to its current state where it is much larger and colder, and how particles, atoms, stars, galaxies appeared. It essentially describes the Universe's evolution.

It never stated that an explosion just appeared for no good reason and gave birth to the Universe. Nobody claims to know how the Universe was created, there are only theories that cannot be proved with the current laws of physics.

>he still believes jesus wasn't a literal jew supremacist, preaching his message to jews alone
>just because a book written 50 years after he died says so
oh no no no
>I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel
>It is not right to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs
>Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table
Matthew 15:24-15:27

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 9K)

I thought he just admonished the priests and the temple for being shite heads, I always understood that he kept practicing and identified as a Jew?

Well, I don't think any of us have the absolute answer to know for sure, but I read up upon the resurrection case and am most assured that the disciples did believe that they witnessed Jesus resurrect from his death. If such a event really happened (which is what the disciples and the early followers believed enough to carry it through their death), that would be the closest evidence we would have confirming any sort of divinity.The Bible itself have also had multiple of people and locations mentioned in the old and new testament confirmed by archeological research, even to the point where it was able to confirm the existence of the Hittites, a people that were thought not to exist and to be a complete biblical invention before the 19th century by some of the skeptics. Now we know that it's the opposite, not only did such a people exist, but we know that they also had a major empire at one point, so at the very least, this should be able to conclude that the writings in the Bible are based on historical events that happened around Israel at the contemporary time they're mentioned to have happened, unlike other writings like the Book of Mormon, which have shown itself to be a complete invention without any archeological evidence in the Americas regarding to the events that supposedly happened over there.

Now, obviously the previous arguments that doesn't necessarily proves there is a creator, only that the Bible does have some historical accuracy that it may have been based on. You could perhaps look at other philosophical arguments that have been made regarding the existence of God and the nature of the universe to come to your own conclusions about whether or not the universe was designed or came by chance.

>Book of Job is literally a book about some man getting fucked his entire life for the sake of Shekelstein
>Christcucks still haven't taken the hint that their religion is cucked

I see, I thought it was about explosion, but I was wrong, it was about expansion of extremely compressed material (still expanding?) thanks for increasing my knowledge.
Why is it called big bang then if big bang didn't happen.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Attached: 4fb.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Verdwijn, revo

>ill blindly believe in science even if it contradicts itself

Attached: 1559219387995.jpg (644x800, 44K)

Because the idea of a big explosion is more appealing to Hollywood fed brains and thus stayed in the common representations

Yes, he lived and died as a jew, and never thought of himself as anything but a jew

muh prophets

Which is why christians are the real jews and the so-called "jews" are apostates.

cringe

Attached: 528.png (2192x3912, 192K)

FUNNY SO󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡Y!!!!!
>>>/global/rules/2
please stop posting these self portraits
based

>yes

Attached: IMG_20190725_173415.jpg (656x918, 90K)

The Dutchnigger is obviously a muslim shitskin

>God (Allah) exists and with your fitrah you would have discovered him. Those who do not must die and be enslaved.

Attached: thumb_eern-teres-gigachad-znaleziska-i-wpisy-o-gigachad-w-50110438.png (300x366, 42K)

He could be reformed too