XRP

is this shit going to fucking come back? i bought 16k at 45 cents last night and i was fucking working when it went to 79 cents and couldnt fucking sell. by the time i logged into binance on my phone it was 63 fucking cents

Attached: 1515127417774.jpg (225x225, 4K)

people who arrive late with a sense of entitlement and ask dumb questions deserve to lose everything

It might. Why did you fomo into that shit though?

hue

no mo fo mo fo yo, mo fo

because i felt like it was going to keep going up and it did. but the top lasted for all of 3 seconds.

What kind of prices were you expecting it to reach?

i was expecting possibly around 60 cents. it looks like its in freefall now. im just pissed i fell for a pnd meme again

actually retarded

>by the time the wagecuck gets home its 63c
you need to quit your job and be a full time cryptoneet if you really want to make it.

im not contesting that but do you even have anything useful to say besides the usual biz shit

You're still in profit and not dumping? wow

i already dumped at 62 cents but i wanted to see what the general cosensus was and see if i should rebuy back or if the pump is truly dead. im not a TA genius so i just wanted to see what others were saying. in my eyes it looks like its dead and just going to keep dying and buying into it is going to get you crushed but again thats why i asked

Dude, just do you.

im just going to stay in bitcoin right now. thanks guys best of luck to you all.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I got in at 33 cents...woke up this morning and watched the bull all fucking day.... watching this thing go from 79 cents to where it's at now. I can't take the bleeding anymore. Got out at 50 cents. Fuck i'm stupid. I believe XRP will do good in the future but might as well buy back in when shit stabilizes.

You think that's bad?

Look how much of an idiot I was

I have weak hands...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 7.09.27 PM.png (1367x103, 41K)

Dry your tears op..it’s pumping again

ive lost $2000 trying to swing trade. live and die by the sword my friends.
not sure thats actually a pump but alright

Yeah not yet in hindsight..11750 to 7200 in 8 hours is a pretty steep retracement though..should eventually pump is a better way to put it i guess

OP the day TA does anything good in cryptos this place is the last to know.

This "bleeding" is just margin cucks being washed out for smart fud traders to buy back at a better price.

Today XRP proved again it's worth something and the price is finally reaching ATH and ATL that don't correlate to the fuckery that are Bart spikes on BTC price chart.

If you fomo just wait a bit, if you wait for a dip then buy back, it's going to pump again.

I mean this isn't even the consolidation state, XRP is clearly oversold.

yeah thats a logical conclusion but crypto is anything but logical argh
christ i hope youre right. i rebought at 50 cents

All good..7200 was the low