Can a Euro tell me what it is like to have a Westernized Arab gf?

Can a Euro tell me what it is like to have a Westernized Arab gf?

Attached: large.jpg (500x424, 76K)

Arab girls are trash

american arabs are more "westernized" than european arabs

shut the fuck up incels

Are those fake eyes? Is there a surefire way to spot them?

I can't tell you because I never had one myself

Arab girls are crazy fro european males. They are not very good looking. I dont like them because they are shitskin and dont look good. They like us because we are tall white and blonde, a couple days ago one girl from Bahrain was so horny when she saw me she was sending kisses etc. I didnt do anything because i dont like them. Always when i walk nex to arab girls they all look and smile you can see in their eyes that they crave for europeans.If you have trouble finding girl go for arab girls.I like pure european aryan girls.

Can confirm the girl i like is with a manlet guy just because he has light skin and blue eyes
Us shitskins are disadvantaged from the day we were conceived

>Bosniak
>White European

Those fake blue eyes are almost exclusively sold and shilled by Moroccan beauty instagram over here.

3rd world aliexpress tier quality or legit ones ? do Dutch think it's ugly and obnoxious ?

you're a brown manlet stop larping

I have never seen one in public. It's mainly a thing for their instagrams.
And considering it's sold by Moroccans to Moroccans you can bet it's Aliexpress rebrands With 500x profit margin

You type like you are mentally challenged

The cultural barrier is pretty big and as a result only Chads and Stacies tend to cross it. Can't imagine the average imageboarder to be good enough to risk damaging your reputation for.

CRIIIIIIIINGE

You fuck my sister I KILL YOU

Attached: Pistol.png (657x527, 87K)

How is it like being a Lebanese in Brazil

The guy is spewing complete utter bullshit, he is a salty Serb who is butthurt at muh ebil Arabs for investing and buying real estate in his beloved Sarajevo while his own people are too incompetent to take the upper hand and do anything remotely beneficent to keep this shithole on surface so that people wouldn't be tempted at any foreign investment in the first place

Arabs who date outside their group are akin to white women with a queen of spades tattoo. It's something all the Arabs will remember about her forever. It's not something that easily happens.
Right now there's a Turkish journalist woman upsetting all the Turkcels over here because she's married to a Dutch man but none of they will say it, instead they constantly sperg out over everything she says and does. Even those Turks from the Muslim party in parliament

pupils pointing in different directions is usually the biggest give away.

>Imagine being this retarded

Omg there's a Muslim party in the Netherlands, based.
Can't wait for Islamic Europe 2050, inshallah

Theres an animal party too and a reformed Christian party that wants a Christian sharia.

Imagine getting conquered by these retards, why the fuck does it had to be SPAIN? GOD!!!!

HERMES IS THAT YOU

Attached: BU0aRQSCMAAlNV2.jpg (520x568, 78K)

Lmao yall incels from replublica srpska don't even have a flag on Jow Forums

Bosniak BVLL

Westernized arab girls liker her are very rare here .. except you go clubbing I guess. They're mainly on instagram or are from Dubai

He is a schizo Serb who has been noted in the past 2 years for his embarrassing poor trolling attempts and is anything but representative of our population

The grand majority of young MENA women are westernized. It's just that dating outside their group is pretty much the biggest taboo they have.
Calling them non westernized would be stupid considering 95%+ don't wear a hijab and almost all are in education too.
Non westernized would mean they are pretty much hidden from society and only active within the household

Butthurt Serbcels bahahahha

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

Kill yourself sicko

Attached: 1494446338646.jpg (520x540, 70K)

they're just shittier version of south american macacas

Attached: thicc arab.jpg (1250x937, 131K)

arab girls are insane
>date arab girl
>she gets disowned by her family (lol)
>goes batshit insane and starts going full bpdwhore
>threatens suicide
>dump her anyway, she got ultra fat and ended up with a cuck bf paying for her every expense
it's like a white girl except bigger nose and more mental issues

now do arabs and turks care if their women date other brown people? like pakistani or iranian etc? They're muslim

Depends on where, for example in gulf countries, color doesn't come into the question but nationality does, that is why for example you rarely find Saudi women with Syrian men for example but in Al sham, we syrians for example are surprisingly racist but not everyone, a lot of people consider religion as the only thing that matters, not color

they're just like regular western girls, they seem to have a more mature mind though, more prone to take responsabilites at young age

i don't understand why nafri men hate them so much

I wouldn't know. I suppose when both are Muslim/from Muslim background the shame is far less than when she marries a complete outsider.
But in general both Moroccans and Turks have over 80% marriage to someone with the same background so you can say they prefer to keep it within the community

>I don't understand why manchildren with no education who larp as gangster until age 30 are so angry with women who are mature and look for a dependable partner