Do your national media talk about us 24/7, or is it just US thing?

Do your national media talk about us 24/7, or is it just US thing?

Attached: fd8356a553256a7676ddeac866ad6922577d18055d3e8549535210.jpg (533x800, 264K)

It's actually China everyday, sorry

I watch CNN and Fox News every day, you're not fooling anyone

Its either you, China, or Iran. American media is a cancer on the world.

I enjoy watching it

beyond "UHHH RUSSIAN BOTS DID THIS" nobody talks about russia

Because of the female journalists

Why do all your national channels talk about Ukraine 24/7?

Why don’t you watch Russia Today?

Most journalists are hairy males

No

Is it true that Russian women start out really attractive but get really fat and ugly as they age or is that a trope?

Because they are shitty propaganda. No one younger than 40y.o. whatches it.

It depends on the person. But usually women stop trying too hard aftre getting married, so the basis is scientific.

They slander you and Putin and try to make us think you're secretly subverting the west somehow but without any real proof. A typical headline would be something like "Russian spy found with links to Trump and KKK" and then the story would be they found a man named Dimitri who dressed as a ghost for halloween who is pro-trump.

All women are ugly after 20

Let me interpret that for our foreign friends. You mean to say:
>all women are ugly after 12

No, what I meant is whether the Western perception of Russian women is accurate or not. There is a perception that Russian women are hot as hell but then turn to pigs at 35-40 years of age.

I watch France24 and russia is mentioned a lot

It's just astonishing how some people have the mental capacity to listen literally same shit repeating and repeating for five years already.

>but get really fat and ugly as they age
no

I know, right? My own father is the example, I can't understand how can he watch with the real interest one the same people speaking one the same shit. Old geezers having their own entertainment, I guess.

We don't hear about Russia tbqh

>Is it true that Russian women start out really attractive but get really fat and ugly as they age or is that a trope?
This is how your roasties cope

so it's just American women in the south then I guess.

You're not quite smart right?

I'm not trying to cope, it is an honest question that arises from our media and perception of your country. I was just curious about your perception of women as they age in your country.

No one turns into pigs out of a sudden. Everything depends if a woman a) cares about her looks, b) doing moderate exerises, c) doesn't have any bad habbits (alco addict, overeating etc.).
So basically after getting married a lot of women stop trying too hard to held themself in a shape. Maternal responsibilities doesn't help either.

Is that true that average american has mentality of 12yo?

How do Russians girls react to virgin adult men? Asking for a friend.

I have been married for 13 years. I understand what happens to people's bodies over time. I was just curious if there is a certain expectation among Russians (if only because Russians I went to school with intimated that the women become fat not long after marriage - perhaps that was a somewhat idiosyncratic experience they were conveying).

yes

Laughing them off behind their backs.

Not fatter than americans for sure

Attached: obesity-2015.jpg (699x841, 99K)

Jow Forums is a club of freaks, it seems

Yes

Attached: 1559926082415.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

No, they talk a lot about the USA and the UK (because of Brexit).

2014-2017 was completely insane

yes unfortunately Russia bashing became a 24/7 thing after the reunification with Crimea

if politician you don't like has ever been in russia it's a conspiracy

I don’t want a Russian girlfriend or a Russian wife

What is endgame?

Attached: Khazars.jpg (1080x1850, 358K)

Russian channels talk about the US 24/7 too, though, so it evens out.

not really, our media mostly focuses on internal stuff, foreign coverage only happens when the EU does something and when they shit on Trump every now and then

Attached: russia.jpg (960x1278, 210K)

>cheering for a nation with the state religion that actively denies the divinity of Jesus Christ
>"""""""""""""christian"""""""""""""

Attached: thinking.png (624x882, 302K)

Probably giving us too much credit actually.

I want to limit the rights of russian speakers

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Evangelicals believe Israelis will convert to Christianity for some reason

Russians don't voluntarily go to shithuania, you're psychotic freaks buttmad over losing rivalry. Latvians are bro-tier, though

i think i have slav fever, is that a thing? I'm asian and i find most anglos here to be sub par, and the most beautiful whites are the occasional exchange students from russia or ireland

they don't

>sub par,
?
>I'm asian
all non-whites lust for white women

(white men's sperm is what made white girls so pretty)

more

Attached: 1557279006763.gif (232x235, 1.95M)

fine, but I don't have any more

Attached: the russian man.jpg (1537x2050, 398K)

I am 22 and I watch it often. They are interesting and funny. Fuck Ukraine and USA also.

I want to genocide balts. They are animals and cancer of the world.

He is not russian. He is norwegian who bought these pants to "disturb" russian janny.

Today on swedish google news
>hong kong
>iran
>iran
>china
>china
>iran
>turkey/syria
>spain
In that order

russia is only in the news when it invades a country, or shoots down a plane filled with dutch people, or when its government arrests members of opposition parties, or assassinates a journalist, or...

>Я cocy хyй Boлoдинa зa 15 pyблeй

>Я шизик кyкoлд мeчтaю чтoбы кaк в cшa, дepьмoкpaтия, либepaлизм лгбт хoхлы, ycpaинcкий кpым и бoльшyю paзpyхy в cтpaнe.

And thanks for provin that you are subhumans

It's not your people and culture that the DNC and media are obsessed with. It's a conspiracy theory based on a "yeah, no shit... every country does that with their adversaries" kind of election meddling.

>american said

Attached: 1565065765141.png (600x576, 157K)

after genociding prussians, shithuanians are not a bid deal

Attached: Prussian Germans lived here.jpg (1799x1080, 389K)

кpинџ

>after genociding prussians, shithuanians are not a bid deal

Attached: a113333f.jpg (414x416, 41K)

>Do your national media talk about us 24/7, or is it just US thing?
You're barrely mentioned nowadays.

seething monk

Attached: 1569042922736.jpg (474x474, 54K)

>civilized people stand up to genocide and racism
>being this brainwashed by liberal media

Fuck off and learn english

Pants-sharters really suck at banter

You too