Feel deeply alienated and uprooted from samsara and have all your expectations fall short of reality

>feel deeply alienated and uprooted from samsara and have all your expectations fall short of reality
>get branded as an angsty, melodramatic repressed homosexual miscreant
Are normal people so sheltered that their version of 'mediocrity' is just having a gf and a lacking salary? Do they expect any guy who struggles at coping to just mutilate his genitals and become a cock-starved mockery of a 'woman'?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-21 at 11.44.15.png (869x775, 611K)

I love the wyvern scene in Patlabor 2.

the wyvern scene was riveting, you genuinely didn't know if that airport was going to get it

Yeah, it really puts me on edge when priest was requesting to shoot wizard. Also the military moving into tokyo was surreal.

'Kill Wyvern'
I had to rewind that multiple times.
The music was done excellently by the producers.
Also in case it hasn't been said: the dialogue between the intelligence officer and the policeman when they're on the speedboat was phenomenal.
Go watch Patlabor 1, too. It's almost as great but with a different more adolescent tone. Patlabor 2 is really, really serious.

Already watched it, was really surprised by the change in tone. Patlabor 3 however...

I didn't bother to watch Patlabor 3, judge me any way you want but MAL rated it as a six and that is a massive drop from the other two movies.
It seems to be pretty shit, is my point.
What did you think of it?

The story felt lost as I am not really into the unfamiliar characters and mystery/detective thing going on but the final scene was great as the mechs finally got some screentime.

>samsara
>soyboy.jpg

Patlabor 3 is good you fucking muppet.

the soundtrack for this movie is great but all oshii movies have the same plot

Anyone seen 'Black Magic' ? Is it any good?

MY GF

Attached: 1567934526881.jpg (1000x662, 247K)

Beautiful Dreamer has the same plot as Innocence?

amazing taste

Black Magic M66? Isn't that on YouTube now?

Yeah that's the one.

Have had a webm. of it savedfor a while to remind me to watch it. I just assumed that the M66 was an odd naming convention of whoever uploaded it.

Thanks.

I mean most of them are japanese government branch conspiracy thrillers

Attached: 1560845334602.jpg (1278x1920, 446K)

I don't understand your post. Whats going on

Started out as bitch-nigga rant and Brunei-user started talking about Patlabor.
It's an anime thriller thread now.

It's 7/10, pretty decent. Worth a watch my man