Are europeans a bunch of hypocrites?

Are europeans a bunch of hypocrites?
Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190923_094141_384.jpg (480x700, 70K)

yes

Europenis are only liberal on the outside. Secretly they are all third reichers.

Doesn’t Norway have a lot of really bad fishing practices or something? Someone told me once to never buy fish from Norway because they are polluted or pumped full of shit. I can’t remember

Oopsie

Why is everything from Norway so toxic? Norwegian salmon is toxic and now this. Disgusting shithole.

we are trying to destroy the ppl not the enviroment

I hate Norwegians, they're white niggers without shame.

Because they are a bunch of brainwashed slaves

>Europenis are only liberal on the outside. Secretly they are all third reichers.

Yes
Exactly like white amerikkkans

Only Westerners. I support your struggle against the westoids.

The snowniggers are the most hypocritical on this planet. Driving around in their electric cars paid with oil money. Paying Brazil to be a good boi while they shit in the ocean. Norway is what you get if you put a bunch of Redditfags together.

>Driving around in their electric cars paid with oil money
They generate electricity using oil

they are bloodthirsty and always been like that

How did the waste came from Norway to Brazil?
Story on this please.

Waste is generated in the amazon forest by a norwegian company

Who isn't?

>Albras Alumínio Brasileiro S.A. is a joint venture between Norsk Hydro (51%) and Nippon Amazon Aluminium Co. Ltd. (49%)
Albras is hapa, though.

>Waste is generated in the amazon forest by a norwegian company
By Brazilian people working there I guess.

Damn you people really are retards.

Nazipean Union

I don't know if it's the same case of OP's pic, but it was a Norwegian engineer from this company who made the plan to send the waste to the water source. They even hired the police to kill the farmers, natives and quilombolas (decedents of runway slaves) who complained about it.

At least our pulp mills in Uruguay have water filters and shit. Those dicks kept complaining anyway.

You sure they called the police for some murder and not to just get people stop bothering them during work?

Are you people literally retarded? Shady Businesses will do anything to save costs, thats why in Europe we make R E G U L A T I O N S and fine or shut down people who dont follow them. The onus is on your government to police what happens in your country, not norways

No, they hired the police because people were getting sick and the quilombolas found the sewer pipe of the company dropping the waste on their water source in the region of Turé.

>thats why in Europe we make R E G U L A T I O N S

Yes, for companies inside Europe
Retard potato nigger

So the people living there called the police on the company?
Can't ou just provide some english source on it.
I kinda want a non cilckbaity real info on it.

How can we regulate for companies outside Europe when we have no legal jurisdiction? It is not our job to police the world, nor can we if we wanted to

>Europe can regulate the entire planet as it pleases
I thought you guys were against colonialism

Attached: 1559678608723.jpg (628x534, 75K)

No, the company hired the police to kill the people who complained about the company. I don't know how it is Germany, but the police here kill people for rich and politicians.
I can't find a source in English, but it was a series of murders in the region of Turé (Turé II and Turé III).

>I don't know how it is in* Germany, but the police here kill people for rich and politicians.

stop burning forests and maybe you will be able to make a well in the middle of it

80 years ago euros were genocidal maniacs
Don't ever trust them

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I am sorry to hear that.
I hope you don't expect Norway and Japan to drop some military to ensure Brazilian law in your country.

>I hope you don't expect Norway and Japan to drop some military to ensure Brazilian law in your country.
I really don't know how anything I said made you reach the conclusion this comment was in the tone of the conversation. Care to explain or it's just random stuff?

The Norwegian company Hydro is making fertilizer there.

How does hydro give off toxic waste?

I thought it was just water spinning turbines.

based as fuck
FUCK the amazon and fuck brazil

I am sorry that your country isn't able to impose its low by istelf in your country but rather supports the criminals.
What I say is: Take care of your own fucking buisness and don't cry like others here have any responsibility towards it.

Well it's the Brazilians who allow it to happen in the first place

don't you have a somali to sustain with welfare, gunter?

kek

True, heard a blonde girl who in public is a feminist say N*gger to a group of her friends once.

We have syrians and afghans here somalis only live in sweden or bongistan

nice victim blaming, you retard. European "regulations" are just PR. The politicians who make these regulations are fully aware that companies will just outsource their industrial plants to 3rd world countries were resources are cheaper, labor is cheaper and taxes aren't as high.
It's not some unintended consequence, it's fully intentional.

Enemies and traitors. First is a problem, second is a threat.
You should now.

Anyone who studies history knows this

This is propaganda. Hydro is the future. Also eat our fish, its delicious and you know it. Its not toxic, its diverse.

At this point I'd eat anything a codnigger gave me without a second thought.

Sir yes sir