twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nigger system
Thread died before it was born

Attached: ml_clm.png (1627x471, 161K)

test

Yes your proxy is working.

or maybe it is a turk trying to pass as some other country

my city is too irrelevant for a climate chart

Attached: spokane winter.jpg (1920x436, 310K)

gross boring shithole

Attached: climate.jpg (1679x450, 172K)

>frogs and Swedes crying about their lack of A/C the entire summer because it got to (heaven forbid) 26
Come to Texas, you babies.

Attached: houston.png (1360x291, 56K)

Attached: m.jpg (719x539, 316K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spokane,_Washington#Climate

Yes it does, you moron. You have to unhide it.

oh

meh

Attached: 20190923_151750.jpg (1971x902, 831K)

seasonlets tremble in fear

Attached: spokane climate.png (1684x450, 99K)

comfy

Attached: weather.png (1679x408, 87K)

>year-round growing season
Neat. I was surprised to look at charts for some cities and found that for much of northern Europe the planting season doesn't start until May (before someone points it out yeah I know Spain isn't northern Europe).

wow thats pretty similar to here. sup climatebro

Attached: Screenshot_20190923_105851.jpg (1080x333, 151K)

It looks like in Estonia the planting season would start in mid-May.

The averages for April and May would be most accurate for early to mid month and October more like late in the month. The middle of May is generally when hot, humid summer weather starts to take over, though there can be >23 days in April.

Attached: igmr9.png (1381x440, 90K)

Northern Europe is at a rather high latitude against the US. The sun doesn't get high enough in the sky to warm anything until May.

ah forgot about that

mid may to june right when the night temperature isn't under 0C is planting season here

Here is early to mid-April for cool season crops like peas and potatoes, mid-May for warm season crops like corn and squash. Though in northern Europe it never really gets hot enough for the latter.

It isn't too hot but it does get hot

Attached: KrQlLph[1].png (808x546, 56K)

why is spring the warmest time of year there?

Attached: 512432141324.png (676x514, 27K)

Attached: 51236573.png (921x264, 32K)

Attached: 4141234.png (870x643, 46K)

Attached: la.png (1365x422, 88K)

who did you delete your last post?

Is year round growing season down there?

Yeah it is year-round in SoCal. You plant cool season crops in fall and warm season ones in late winter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-103508~2.png (1440x2289, 833K)

Chilly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna#Climate

I was surprised to learn Vienna gets this hot in summer.

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-172437_Samsung Internet.jpg (2792x1357, 1.58M)

You do know the Celsius numbers are right underneath?

>texans and mutts crying about the 1 cm of snow preventing them from getting to school and work
sweden build houses to keep the heat in, houses in hot places are built to keep ventilation

What is the best city in USA, for someone who hates autumn, hates leaves falling from trees, hates leaves changing color, hates cold, hates winter, hates snow, hates ice, hates frost Do you only want hot and warm weather all year round?

>The new European computer center in Luleå is Facebook's first investment outside of the US. Some of the reasons that Facebook choose Luleå were because of natural cooling due to the climate, cheap electricity, reliable electrical networks, and clean energy. The computer center is the largest in Europe, with 84,000 m2 (900,000 sq ft) which is comparable to 11 football fields.

Neat, FB has a spynet center there.

>30°C in the summer
>-30°C in the winter
perfectly balanced

Arizona or Texas might be a start in the right direction.

my friend works there, huge pay. They got Tesla's for some other company in Stockholm but cucks complained about how unfair it was, and my friends a friend of a high rank who lends him 1 tesla until he retires. I rode in it, very fast car desu

I need a city in the United States, to be totally away and avoid everything that is autumn and winter

Phoenix, San Diego, Honolulu

You're better off just not coming here.

Honolulu, Hawaii

timeanddate.com/sun/sweden/lulea?month=6&year=2019

Place is just about on the Arctic Circle. The sun gets to a max of 47 degrees in midsummer. I think the only deciduous trees that far north are aspens and maybe some willows.

I hate this

Attached: 6.png (1658x243, 58K)

california (coast)
hawaii
south florida

That's because aspens and willows leaf out in response to air temperature, not photoperiod. So in, say, Alaska which is about at the same latitude, they leaf out in late May, complete their growing season during the permadaylight of summer, and by late August are already beginning to shed their leaves.

And which city in South Florida would you recommend me?

Reasons why, Honolulu, Hawaii would be my ideal city in the United States?

well it depends which ones suit your tastes better.
I have been to miami, ft lauderdale, key west...
Of these the warmest is key west, but it is smaller and at the same time quite far from other cities.
If you like the suburbs you would probably like ft lauderdale more.

warm all year round, that's what you want right?

Peak fall colors are roughly when the Sun drops to about 35 degrees. This will be earlier the further north you are.

Attached: slnk.png (782x460, 71K)

Them lovely Mediterranean summers when the Sahara takes a huge fart in your direction.

The only problem is when there is dust but even then the south takes the biggest hit

Attached: crete-skoni-thumb-large.jpg (960x600, 34K)

fucking 33 hours of sunglight in december

Attached: glesga.png (1630x474, 181K)

Add 2-3c~ to all of it

Attached: _1.png (1080x1641, 93K)

there are large altitude differences within the city, so the city's actual lowest measured temperature is -31.6°C

Attached: mnch.jpg (1690x322, 116K)

Yeah the growing season length is mostly determined by latitude though there are also variances depending on whether you have a continental or oceanic climate. Generally the more north you are, the later you have to wait to plant stuff because the sun doesn't get high enough to warm things until May or so. Three to four month growing seasons are fairly typical in northern Europe, but summer weather is still more like spring and you don't get hot, humid conditions very often.

Attached: clim.png (1616x507, 195K)

hoes mad
fuck nordestinos and fuck eurocucks

Attached: eurotiba.png (1198x407, 66K)

Attached: C1C8C0DD-1B5B-4ECD-BDDC-29E563A72222.jpg (640x588, 201K)

Pretty comfy with four distinct seasons

Attached: temp-linkoping-Screenshot_20190923_184619.png (1084x306, 102K)

Reminder that the Southern US is at the same latitude as North Africa, therefore nobody there can be considered white.

Attached: nawlins.png (1372x500, 98K)

The Atlantic air flow really moderates Europe's climate for the latitude. Without that, you'd have Arctic winters and most trees would be conifers as conditions would be too dry for deciduous ones.

But the West Coast is also moderated by the ocean and their trees are largely conifers?

The West Coast doesn't get any rain during summer, it's totally dry. Nearly all precipitation falls in October-April. Europe gets even amounts of precipitation all year. That's why most trees in the PNW are conifers.

Attached: 767878.png (1318x485, 91K)