Based Trudeau

Based Trudeau

I wish we were this lucky

Attached: 6C1DD308-2AF8-4061-8195-268638506B51.jpg (750x838, 341K)

Based BLACK KING looking out for the common man.

Attached: trudeau kara boga with sikhs.jpg (700x467, 104K)

Will he be re-elected?

I'm predicting his party will still win but lose a lot of seats. Might end up with a minority government.

Because of a simple pic?

Yes. Funnily, he's still polling very strongly in yellow and brown districts, since most of them are immigrants who don't even know why blackface is considered taboo in North America. Only sanctimonious whites with a saviour complex (of which there are many) see this as an unforgivable offence.

He will lose. Mark my digits on this.

Attached: hitler-landsberg.jpg (500x773, 112K)

>he has a man purse
lol

Attached: virgin trudeau.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

I doubt it

Can you explain why blackface is so offensive?

>he doesn't have a man purse
They raise them wrong in Portugal

Attached: 27067911_430288480722211_8693300128049431670_n.jpg (691x691, 43K)

Somebody tell him that the real issue is not the monthly bills but the fucking phones themselves

Attached: NkoDwVOhV.jpg (375x500, 36K)

>I did nothing in 4 years but I will do it if you reelect me

It was used in so-called minstrel shows to make fun of Blacks and humiliate them in 1900s-1930s.

The taxes on pre-paid phones is pretty fucking high herein think it's something like 20 or 30%

He is doing it only to stop this black face scandal?

Fuck the middle class, the spoilt cunts.
It's the working class and poor who actually matter. They generate the bulk of the economy.

Based prole

Trailer trash subhumans shouldnt be allowed to breed let alone live. Same with fucking poor shitskins and niggers

Yes iam voting liberal fuck rig pig alb*rtan subhumans whose only skill is stacking pipes together lmao. Get an education lmao they cant because they have 60 iq and hs dropouts.

Trudeau failed on a lot of the thing he promised or said he do. I know this us politics but when you vote liberal and the guy imposed us pretty right wing for a left that may not fly do well. Same like how Harper alienated conservatives hard.

What's up with the phone bills?

>Canadians pay on average $40 for a phone plan that has between 2 to 5 GB of data
This includes a free iPhone right?

You clearly don’t know anything about Canadian telecommunications

I can see why it'd seem inappropriate or offensive but destroying people's careers over this seems ridiculous

Canada has the most expensive cellphone plans on the planet
even Australia is cheaper. We have one province where phone users aren’t scammed and it’s saskatchewan because they have a government run monopoly called sasktel

>destroying people's careers over this seems ridiculous
nobody’s career has been destroyed. however, in the states, blackface is seen as highly offensive because of its racist implications due to its association with entertainment that degraded blacks for the sake of whites. that wasn’t really a thing in Canada, since we never had anywhere near as many black people

How can one even live without ever having played the role of Zwarte Piet?

Attached: 1544932890389.jpg (694x511, 121K)

there's literally immigrants flooding across the border buying up land while kids watch their futures go up in flames and we're voting between some yuppy, a faggot lover who's in trouble over make up, and a millionaire pajeet who promises to help the working man...lmao I'm out of here

Oh no rich people are moving to Canada the horror!

Capitalist cuck