I have an airsoft gun
pew pew!

>chink gun
>flag

nvm

no they are too expensive

>for fun
get a vasectomy already

just get a PAL dummy, it's the easiest thing, the base requirement is not being retarded

M'laysia
No, but I want one to protect me and my family
>particularly a Remington 870

Attached: remington-870-pump-shotgun-1477396-1.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

i have a hunting rifle

Yes, two pistols
I want to build an AR but I'm in the process of buying a house so I'm not making any frivolous purchases

whats the deal with canada being able to get those chinese guns?

they have more lax import laws, they can get chinese sks too

I literally got 100% on the theory part of the PAL exam but I got nervous during the practical and loaded some obscure cartridge I’d never seen into the wrong gun and caused a jam, and the boomer instructor failed me. I looked at the grading rubric and that wasn’t even a valid reason to fail me because I corrected the mistake and everything else was flawless. Fuck that guy, wasted my time and money

TOZ Hunting shotgun 12 gauge, 6 shells in the magazine. Can't use it anywhere even for self defence, except for hunting grounds

They sure as hell aren't auto and there must be severe restrictions on magazine capacity.

My course is next weekend you jerk

just do it again, you got an asshole. It's easy to ace, but the whole look-down-barrel after clearing still feels wrong as hell to me, even if the action is open and everything is cleared

dilate

No

No need for guns, we are a peaceful country

>look-down-barrel after clearing still feels wrong as hell to me
same, I use a ramming rod from a musket to make sure the barrel isn’t obstructed. I will do the PAL exam again I’m just pissed off i wasted that 80 bucks or whatever

Russia yes i own a toz, tigr sporter w pso and soon bying this

Attached: 1475320745212438055.jpg (703x498, 42K)

You wouldnt be allowed a gun anyways.

can we please shoot together? if you're from Moscow area.............

>leaf flag
>chinese QBZ 95 rifle

how surprising

No, but I'm supposed to inherit a hunting rifle from my dead grandfather but my grandmother lives super far away and I'm too damn lazy to go get it. I'm also not really a gun guy and would probably never shoot it. Skinning, gutting, and hauling a dead deer sounds like a daunting task as well.

I'd like to hunt desu but then again I'd end up using the gun to off myself

The civilian version with a 5 round magazine chambered in 5.56 is a very popular gun in Canada.

>5 round magazine
>not using 10 round """""""pistol""""""" magazines
It's the cheapest bullpup by a long shot, it's accurate, it's reliable, what else do you want? Besides non-abhorrent ergonomics I mean

>tfw baiting game with salt is illegal in california but canadians can put a big chunk of salt on their front lawn and blast a moose from their porch

I want a gun, but it is prohibitively expensive and you need to have connections
I go shooting every month with my gf

Attached: son-misutki-v-evrejskuu-noc_med.jpg (600x444, 103K)

Flag
No, but I want

I want a Henry repeater so I can go shoot some Legion in the Mojave.

Attached: 14A.-shooting-1.jpg (1200x795, 666K)

Will buy this one soon.

Attached: 1200px-AKM.jpg (1200x439, 45K)

>wood also on the front
kalashnikovs are so aesthetic