Gram of cocaine is around 350$ in Kiwiland

>gram of cocaine is around 350$ in Kiwiland
My condolences.

Attached: 1553188559914.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oXabRYcXhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fall off a cliff fucking powder snorter

Cocaine never did anything for me just made me anxious and annoying. Do you have to do a lot to get the effect?

that's quite nasty way to die

Imagine if coca grew everywhere like weed.

Attached: 84gakeF.jpg (256x192, 8K)

That's the effect kek

amount depends on individual

Attached: 1560584425210.webm (480x848, 2.96M)

Send me some cheap cocaine and I'll make some money off it.

Wtf

Attached: 1569166393979.png (211x200, 59K)

genetic engineering is a thing. and getting cheaper by the day. its no like gigantic machienes are required.

Last few weekends I’ve been doing coke I’m just getting really anxious after like 1 or 2 hours
Think i need to take a break

is it just me or does anyone else like the bitter taste going in the back of your throath making it numb

Cocaine would most likely be a pain to snort if it wasn't for it being a topical anasthetic.

yup it's literally perfect. i wish i was on coke right now

describe the trip for me

>tecate
that bunch costed him like 100 dollars

>Tecate
Based

Intense euphoria, empowering feeling, urge to talk, dance, move, do something

It's not a trip, it's just a feeling of extreme energy and power. You feel amped as fuck, start blabering thinking your a genius. You just feel fucking great.

>coke
No thx

Attached: You_think_this_video_is_a_gag_at_first_then_you_realize_its_completely_legit_and_the_captions_are_wh (480x270, 2.87M)

How is coke in Hrvatsk?
Expensive? quality?

>pour concentraded sulfuric acid directly in the water wearing shorts and sandales
>use his hands to spread the mixture
wtf

I like it too. The bitter taste it leaves is pleasant to me

And he siphon that fucking shit with his mouth.

Attached: 1557242340120.jpg (390x363, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0oXabRYcXhc

1 gram is about 100$.
Quality depends. If you got connection to mafia you can get 90% pure. Most on street is 60%-70% pure.

hmm Same as US.
I tried only Mexican coke.
Where is most coke from?
South America?

Mafia from coastal area where I live gets it from Peru.

shrooms >>>>>>>> k >>>>> coke > weed
I haven't really had enough molly to rate it and coke is probably the closest I'd venture to junkie territory, also not really interested in bars. Never had any other psychs, but I imagine that acid would be similar, if not a little worse than shrooms and DMT would utterly fucking blow my mind.

Thats cool. Peru's had best one i heard.
I bought 2 gram from one nigger in US. He sold me half baby powder.

It's about $100 here

How about not being degenerate leeches on society and advance society with a strong hand and sober mind instead?

Why would you buy ANYTHING from some street guy? They're in it to make quick money. Buy from rich arab dudes, they'll even talk to you about the percentage that they cut. If you want it straight up with no cut, they'll happily oblige you, just expect to pay a bit more than the normal price.

How about minding your own business? Do I tell you to pull that dildo out of your ass and stop licking Jamal's cock while typing? No, I don't.

Your business (wasted life, medical bills, decline into criminal tendencies to fuel your drug habit) directly affects my business in the form of wasted tax swedollars

The fuck are you talking about.
A. I don't do coke anymore since I don't have friends with a connect anymore and am too lazy to get any
B. Even when I did, it was sporadic
C. Healthcare is not connected through the Eurocuck union which means it has nothing to do with your high as fuck taxes
So fuck off back to Swedistan

That just looks unpleasant.

A. The money you spent on coke fuelled the drug industry, which fuels crime.
B. See above
C. Your country probably receives international aid from mine since the flag looks like it belongs to some failed nation or other

Drip makes me gag. It's one of the main reasons I rarely do coke.

I'm okay with my country's drug consumption affecting your country. I just wish it didn't affect Mexico so badly.

>fuels crime
So the fuck what, it's our crime, coke is not something that goes to Europe through Sweden.
>doesn't even know the flags and tries to act all uppity

>It's raw
Kek

I dislike hallucinogens since I hate drifting away from reality that much. Ket destroys your brain very fast and coke makes you addicted fast. I'll stick to ecstasy.

>mfw was at my local Renaissance festival yesterday and pretty sure I saw a dimebag on the ground.

Attached: 1568323452130.jpg (256x256, 71K)

^This. The OP should end himself now.

I've been to a club once where every toilet contained at least 6 of them

I was tourist in Venice beach aka nigger haven.

Which hallucinogens have you tried? With shrooms, you only really get OEVs when you do pretty high doses, smoke as you're coming up, or both. If you're just doing like 3g, the world starts warping a little bit and you experience things a bit different; you're still pretty grounded, but it's as if you're experiencing everything for the first time again. There's also a gnarly body high, it felt like my entire body was edging when I'd come up and then it'd finally shoot its load at the peak, followed by intense happiness. I danced for like two hours straight just because I was so happy.

I did get some OEVs and then ego death when I smoked after eating 4g one time. It totally changed how I think and I'm a much better person from it. You have a different outlook on life when you realize how tiny you really are.

Attached: 327862_1.jpg (630x630, 82K)

>using drugs

Attached: 59356FDC37144A37AB96D04558F54FA5.jpg (1242x1716, 675K)

Why? I have a great life, and drugs just make it a little more fun.