Americhad here... AMA

Attached: 2.png (735x795, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take a carb blocker first.

LOL, that reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. She got into that Plexus MLM shit and was constantly shilling it on facebook. One day she might a video for a 'healthy meal idea' that was literally:
>1. Take Plexus Carb Blocker!
>2. Cook a fuckload of pizza rolls
>3. Sprinkle even more cheese on top
>4. Lose weight because all the carbs were blocked!

Attached: GLziwTr.jpg (640x480, 95K)

Glorious.

>five guys
>no grilled onions

it just made me feel like shit when i ate carbs so it did help me get into keto faster. I was addicted to food before. down 40 lbs so far.

Do Americans unironically think that looks like good food? How is reducing your life expectancy by several years (if not decades) because you can’t comtrol what you eat being a “chad”? Serious questions.

Attached: 4E210497-B94B-4B88-B0E3-4200ECB55DD3.jpg (650x622, 90K)

user, you can bet your ass there was grilled onions on that baby. Can't see them in the pic but they were on there

>Euro Cuck detected.

Attached: c9f22.jpg (500x470, 67K)

You eurocucks actually believe that we eat burgers like this every meal. Very few of us do that, and the ones that do are the 500 pounders on their scooters in walmart that you love to post here. Most of us will have a burger every once in a while and still live a healthy life. It was delicious btw

Based and redpilled. Just had 5chad myself a few hour ago.
>TFW bacon IN milkshake

Attached: IMG_1775.png (491x599, 92K)

I almost pulled the trigger on one of those but went with ol reliable instead

Attached: 58711319b8261606d1c8640e.png (527x828, 197K)

>american in european shirt
what did he mean by this?

# #
I’m from Switzerland. Not part of the EU and by no means poor kek.
# #
Of course I know you don’t eat burgers every day, but two thirds of you are fat, so yes, I do believe (read: know) most of you have very unhealthy diets. The main reason why the life expectancies of Americans are so low (compared to other rich countries) is because of your absurd obesity/overweight rates.

We only eat like this a few times per year, so it doesn't have any serious health hazards. And desu, this burger is nothing compared to the real bad/good stuff.

>keto
lmao, why are dietary fads always so stupid?

This. I'm an American and I have a cheeseburger no more often than once a week.

>Most of us live a healthy life
"In 2013 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) found that 57.6% of American citizens were overweight or obese."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States

What did he mean by this?

>NPC believing in "life expectancy"

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 482K)

buddy let me tell you that thing in the pic can't hold a candle to some of the fast food you'll eat in Europe. And when I say Europe I mean Greece, cause the rest of the cuisine in Europe just sucks.

Americans just cook ultra basic shit for some reason, must be the shared genes with the limeys

>American NPC arguing with a Euro NPC

I used to be a little bitch too, but then I took an arrow in the knee.