Your cunt

>your cunt
>how big are the tits of women in your cunt
Netherlands
surprisingly small. I dont think ive ever seen a girl on the street with a rack that actually made me do a double-take, even though the average cup size is supposedly a D

Attached: selfie.jpg (828x1211, 82K)

if you want to see european women with large chests, you have to go to scandinavia, or some parts of poland and russia

they've got the largest chests

I wonder the same. If you go by catalogue sales etc our women are supposed to be among the busiest in the world but you hardly ever see a good pair of tits.
There's a few reasons like taller women having proportionally smaller looking tits and generally our culture which promotes modesty and other femoids being hostile as fuck to anyone dressing attractively.

In comparison I went to the public pool last summer and it was tits galore

Originally most women are small

My university is full of various types of Slavs and Scandis but none of them really have outstanding tits.
The only group that seems genetically predestined are those 1.55 chubby pajeetas

yuge

nice

Big

Attached: OVpfz95.jpg (384x512, 34K)

>Israel
I believe you

Attached: 1565886730935.jpg (947x1024, 95K)

>scandinavia, or some parts of poland and russia
did you actually believe that fake map? fucking mongoloid. Only brits have fat tits.

thats because theyre obese

gib milky

gimme the girl in the OP and we'll talk

kys cumbrains

no you

Very large, but the women are also very tall, so it is more or less proportional.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

I don't get it. Spanish and Italian women are very busty.

>other femoids being hostile as fuck to anyone dressing attractively.
Or being attractive. Being physically hot? REEE sexist. Being smart and dedicated enough to legit pulldown engineering degrees or hard science degrees? REEEE let ME in and LOWER THE STANDARDS.

No. They're very flat even for shortoids.

eastern euros have bigger tits than westerns

You can be physically attractive as long as you dress like you're a middle aged man it's fine. Women here get angry as fuck when others are wearing high heels, short dresses, tight shirts or showing cleavage since nobody is going to bother checking them out unless they do the same.

What cup size are those anyway? Like an E?

Yes. If not bigger. People have complete fucked up conception of what normal boob sizes are and think that is D or DD

i see plenty of girls with big tits honestly
i wish i wasn't autistic

In comparison to which ethnicity though? I would argue German women are generally a bit bustier than our western and southern neighbours, however as earlier mentioned in this thread Scandis and east Euros seem to have larger tits.

Who is this milk truck?

@nx0tel0 but her insta has gone private :(

Attached: Cath.jpg (500x965, 105K)

Whats the evolutionary reason for that anyway