Are you a nationalist?

Are you a nationalist?
No i couldn care less about this country and the millions of ppl i dont even know.

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3VZWthypCq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no
I grew up

Why would anyone feel proud about being Brazilian

>indivifualistic new worlder mutt not giving a shit about his counterparts
Check out

I mean I love what Syria used to be, i don't like what it has become however, I wouldn't say I am a hardcore Patriot but I still love my country

if you are nationalist wy you fled your musllim shhitholes?

no, fuck the government

Yes, I am a civic nationalist.

What's Saudi life compared to Syrian life?

>i'm a white supremacist

Yes, but we're only 5 millions and still have a semblance of shared culture and community (for now).

Attached: petit.jpg (590x831, 137K)

Similar here

fuck no.

You should join the SAA

Hm to be fair I was born and live most of my life in Saudi Arabia but i lived there for a couple of years and in Syria it's more open, I used to go out a ton more and actually meet people and interact with others, the weather was a ton better and obviously being surrounded by my people is a bit nicer but it was no where near technologically advanced, that was for the richer people there but I feel like that is fine, I'd rather have a more open traditional life than this neet city life in riyadh

I'm a patriot/identitarian.

Attached: Lambda-Fahne.png (1600x1100, 19K)

to spread our nations into the wh*te mans land, of course

would you die for ssyria?
i mean, for a bunch of people you dont even know...

Then get back to Syria and stop virtue-signaling on the safety of another country. Leech.

Fuck the government, fuck the big banks, fuck the oligarchs. By the people, for the people, and not what the government thinks is for the people.

>fighting for a guy that got cucked by iran and russia
cringe
true chads join Hayat Tahrir al-Sham

most brazilians, I'd dare to say 85% of the population don't travel abroad. their mentality is as big as a pea. they live their mediocre lives thinking brazil is everything the world has to offer.
that's where nationalism comes from.

Yeah

How can you even be a neet as a non Saudi?

I was born and lived most of my life in Saudi Arabia besides, I get nothing for free buddy, there is nothing to leech on in gulf countries
Hard question, if nationalism is just about dying in some pointless wars started by shills then maybe not but all I am saying is that I enjoy and love my country and if I had house still in Aleppo I would go but it was looted and destroyed

this

hm interesting. Thanks for sharing fren

What do you mean?
No problem Aussie bro

I thought only Saudi citizen had any adequate government services while the rest of the workforce are pseudo slaves.

I've become anti-American lately. There's no point in being a nationalist of a merchant nation that worships money

Nah it's Indians and pakis that usually get inslaved, they live in terrible conditions but Syrians and other Arabic people live fine, gulfies are usually the extremely wealthy ones obv

Yes I am
I care about my country just like I care about my family, my community, my city, my region

Attached: 61Nvji1AkzL.jpg (1000x1284, 448K)

Your ''community'' doesnt givea fuck about and would probably scam you if the had the chance.
Needles to say your "region" w/ people you've never met.

Have u ever heard about unconditional love

yes have fun waiting the same unconditional love from your beloved region lmao
you are such a fucking virgin loser

this

Yes I'm a nationalist and I would kill every single Br*zilian scum for my country

Deracinated monkey mentality

Why would my beliefs hurt you so much
Not everything works by "do ut des" logics

Kinda. Things might be way better without Mr.Huilo. Feels bad, man.

And I don't give a shit about foreigners by now
I care only about language. You should speak like local people, or get the fuck out. At least couple words might be enough to show some respect.

I'm an aryanist

Attached: 1545976632796.jpg (1000x707, 177K)

are you still buttmad we didn't let you genocide South Ossetians? good.

no, my country is a joke

Andrew Jackson would be proud user.

take your meds

18 to post here

>You should speak like local people, or get the fuck out
This is how I feel. I don't really care about blacks or turks as long as they speak (near perfect) German in public.
I guess it's because it shows that they are integrated and want to be german rather than whatever country they originated from.

mega cringe
finns aren't ar*an, we are finnic mongol BVLLS

>t. thinks everything that happened in 2008 was acceptable

>yes have fun waiting the same unconditional love from your beloved region lmao
Did you read this before posting and thought it was clever?

you will be assimilated this decade.

Attached: emu_war.jpg (1149x394, 111K)

No more lie, Ivan. Please.

youtu.be/3VZWthypCq0

No, Im a regionalist. I dont give a shit about the n*ggers outside of my state

Attached: 1904-Map-of-Nebraska-1920x1375.jpg (1920x1375, 328K)

i'm nationalistic in the sense that I care and hope for the betterment of my country, and the well-being of its people. i haven't sacrificed anything in the service of the country, but I know many people who have. the kinship I feel towards other tunisians I don't personally know, even the ones that I dislike or come from provinces I pretend to hate is also greater than my kinship with unknown foreigners. that isn't to say I hate foreigners though..some of you are ok.

no, having an african president is morally wrong
>speaking without accent mean they prefer you over their own
delusional

I'm not. Do you have a justification for that?

>if Illinois were well-managed and less humid
You're not Colorado's worst neighbor

No, letting banks steal billions from the working class and then letting themselves fail knowing that the government bail them out is not acceptable.

Churka cope.