/flag/ + /extraflags/

A Gibraltarian edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png (1280x640, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA
youtube.com/watch?v=lDayeWl36nM
youtube.com/watch?v=mVjpQC8HnG8
youtube.com/watch?v=77PfBZ8n_gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B

E

A

PIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

corrupt

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_Malta.svg.png (900x600, 13K)

bump

cute colony

nigger princess

I like when it rains, it kinda helps the smog and sometimes I can see our mountains

Attached: 1568116470572.jpg (707x706, 64K)

What will the UK do when the EU with the help of whoever is the POTUS after Trump invades it?

rain is good

Androcentrism is rising!

I like it too, unless I'm outside heh. Now I wonder what I'll do since I'm going to be working outdoors.

>first thought of the day at 9:14 AM

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Nice tummy.

What a rack D:

Females are evil, especially Asian ones. Just ask their men

Attached: Screenshot (2968).png (811x479, 56K)

Btw
>First thot of the day
Ftfy

I'm just so giddy at this study because it kind of proves, at least in the ROK's case, of my theory that men would eventually come to abandon patriarchy in favor of an anti-female androcentrist movement, or anti-feminism, whatever you want to call it. We're seeing a massive paradigm shift in what it means to be male, and many men are viewing their struggle as a male v female paradigm instead of traditionalism v progressivism.

the dreams of an androcentrist world are becoming real. The South Korean Centre Party is already catering to these men by railing against feminism. Maybe someday there will be an Androcentrist Republic of Korea

>30 mins to next class
>Today marks Week 5 of nonvoluntary NoFap
>Every girl here wearing leggings
I'm gonna embrace Islam and masturbate in public anons

Regardless of your retard ramblings, how is your day going? What's been going on

I just got up and had to take my car to the body shop because of the damage i got in the wheel well from that fucker at the chinese restaurant a couple weeks back

about to go to physics, got a midterm tomorrow and the day after and I'm nervous as fuck. Still haven't got my calc grade back yet, but I think it will be around a C.

I said 30 mins but I meant an hour. My next class is French. I've been without a phone for the past 4 days and will still be without one until Wednesday at most. Hopefully, Apple sends it today or tomorrow.

Also
>Usining Grammarly to correct Jow Forums posts
Kino

My school grades exams like autists. We have one every week and it takes about 2 weeks to grade one because of how dumb it's set up

that's retarded. I have a friend who goes to UW-Milwaukee and the system there is super retarded as well. Guess I gotta be thankful I'm at this dumb community college

So you're going to explode in public? :D

Yea. I'll just use two examples.

Person A grades if the person got the right answer and person B grades if you wrote out all the steps neatly and clearly.

Person A looks at your answers and marks (5/5 points), then they give you a 0 in every other category and hand your examp to Person B.

Person B then looks at your neatness and steps,lets just say you got a 3/5 for neatness. So they change all the 0's person A put in the neatness category to 3/5s. Then Person B gives 0s in all the categories after it then gives the exam to Person C, and so on and so on...

It's very long and there's like 10 or 11 categories in total. I kind of combined "neatness and writing out the steps clearly" that's like 3 categories in one.

If it's confusing then yea I know it as to me too

it was to me too*

sounds like peak academic bureaucracy. At least where I go I can actually talk to my professor instead of a TA. Makes me kind of wish that this school was a 4-year. Our math classes are already more intense than Berkeley and UCLA's.

Lol yes

>graded on neatness
The fuck kind of school is that? Unless you're drawing a diagram with dimensions, as long as you're legible you should be fine.

>Unless you're drawing a diagram with dimensions, as long as you're legible you should be fine.
The neatness applies to that, written problems, problems that require a sentence, and yes, number problems.

If there's a written problem saying "If John has 5 apples and Sonoma inhales 4 of them, how many apples does John have left?

And you write: "5 - 4 = 1"

Of course, the 1 has to be legible so they know your answer, but so does the 5 - 4. And of course if you write nothing at all and only put "1", you lose points for not showing your work, even though it's easy

Yeah there are some profs here that want you to show the basic formula for everything. If I make it to magnetism, then i will have that professor and he's a hard-ass Asian guy.

>Ma found that men who learned about feminism online were more likely to be anti-feminist than those who acquired information offline.
So you're telling me that men who learned about feminism on their own instead of from another feminist in a school or something is more likely to oppose feminism because they can contrast it to their own situation and see that females are overprivileged in society at the expense of average and below average men?

COLOR ME SURPRISED.

70 Flemish flags done. Next up are Antwerp and Limburg and then it's on to the big boy, Oost-Vlaanderen

You're working fast, very good.

Sonoma it's Monday nobody wants to hear this shit
If you want people to be more amicable to your beliefs you should save it for like Wednesday or Thursday, the weekends are for relaxing and Monday/Tuesday are the "Oh my God everyone just please shut the fuck up" days

Attached: 7d2cc890ac83e7e4fa5e37a3876f7e39.jpg (736x1104, 131K)

All day everyday when it comes to fighting the female. Only people here who have a chance of joining are bluepilled as fuck anyway. Can't wait until Leduc gets back from Poland

she's one of yours mate.

This is an Ethiopian castle. Pretty well-built for Africa to be honest. Guess they learned a lot from the Middle East, and maybe even the Crusaders

Attached: fasilides-castle-fasil-ghebbi_u-l-ppnq0r0.jpg (550x367, 44K)

So a bunch of ministers where here to discuss niggers but of course nothing is going to come of it.

Ethiopia and perhaps Mali are really the only parts of Africa I have marginal respect for, historically speaking. A lot of modern-day Nigerians hold based as fuck beliefs for whatever that's worth, but they're still Nigerians.

Although nothing comes close to my respect for the Yellow Goddesses mtfbum (may Their Feet be upon me).

Attached: 1511184177310.jpg (730x592, 46K)

There's been civilisation in Ethiopia since ancient times

Can sort of confirm. I talked with a Ghanaian exchange student a couple semesters ago and he told me that the American justice system is way too lenient and that parents should practice corporal punishment on their kids to keep them from rebelling. We had a few disagreements on stuff but ultimately it was a very interesting conversation.

Still don't want them here, but they are definitely more cultured than our house coons. Maybe a couple of their countries can become decent someday, but the only one succeeding right now is Rwanda and that's thanks to the Chinese, who I'm sure will have no problem killing all the nogs to get some chink lebensraum in 50 years

Attached: Kigali-Rwanda-1200x854.jpg (1200x854, 277K)

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN

Attached: s3.reutersmedia.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

>the only one succeeding right now is Rwanda
You should look into Botswana, may end up as a ghost town in a decade or two but it's developing pretty rapidly for a sub-saharan African country

Attached: johnson_don_miami_vice_49432l.jpg (400x500, 144K)

20% of Botswana's population has HIV lol. Also it's 3% white, i think that's because the ones who were kicked out of Zimbabwe went there

>go onto Jow Forums meme normiebook page
>all the commenters are foids
what the fuck is going on

In the main lunch area here, it's not very noticeable but there's a very noticeable subconscious racial segregation, mostly between blacks and whites. It's a huge lunch area and 50% of students on the left of the lunchroom are white and 50% on the right are black, both sides having random Asians and Muslims mixed in. It's pretty interesting.

Yeah, I have time to fritter away and I'm good at simple, monotonous tasks

That's just how humans naturally are. Trust me, I wouldn't want to hang around niggers either. Y'all stink and are loud

>"I'm not a nigger"
>"Y'all"

Attached: tenor.gif (498x211, 1.78M)

y'all'd've

Attached: 1562080993398.png (1081x1005, 1.55M)

Since when was y'all a part of the ebonics dictionary?

Since 2006

Attached: Capture.png (631x205, 11K)

SHIETTTTT!

>Page 7
Moribund general

he actually is a nigger in a non ironic way
youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA
look sonoma I've found your song

thanks I learned a new word just now

youtube.com/watch?v=lDayeWl36nM

>tfw I just sent this exact link to my group chat a couple of days ago
who the fuck are you and what do you want with me?

Pretty good also, sorry just got back from work, didn't have time to reply earlier :P

No problem
Dw my man, how was your working day?

Not bad, not very exciting either but not bad, it just kind of passed.

ok this was epic, but watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=mVjpQC8HnG8
I may or may not be the diversity officer of that group

>diversity officers are on my trail again
Begone, nigger lover!

Attached: 1519799327741.png (606x554, 263K)

That was wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=77PfBZ8n_gs

I am afraid I will have to ask you to stop using the n-word, this is blatantly racist

Nigger shit, I guess I never miss huh

Attached: 1541136118038.jpg (640x1024, 61K)

N-no stop

Attached: broblemadig.png (1103x911, 23K)

You ought to be happy, it's an honor to be killed by a cute anime grill

Attached: 1547076388305.png (604x566, 271K)

but why would a cute girl shoot me? she is part of the minorities oppresed by the evil white man together with PoCs like myself, I'm fighting for her rights

Attached: 1.jpg (475x271, 18K)

penis

Did someone say

N I G G E R S ?

Attached: Deh_samoorai.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Good night

bye

Absolutely racist and unappropriated

Sleep tight
F O R K K N I F E

I take it you mean "inappropriate", my dude?
How does it feel to know that I can think of 104-105 different names for them off the top of my noggin?

Attached: Al_Jolson.jpg (334x403, 32K)

gn

gn

Attached: 1549691882522.webm (428x480, 569K)

Good night thread
Sleep tight

hi :)

fixed it

Attached: gibraltar fixed.png (1920x960, 36K)

threw up a bit in me mouth there ngl

idk how to send a package pls help

just b your shelf

I've been listening to that gem for like 6 months now. Detroit may think he left the plantation, but I'm gonna put him back on it pic related

Attached: detroit and i.png (630x628, 719K)

gn

woah

Low Value Post here. Can you still sage?

another day, another example of Tampa getting BTFO. But then again, he's the winner because he's 6'2" and can date pretty much any woman he wants. Any man below 6' is by definition incel.

Attached: EFLhPHwX4AExAVu.png (878x421, 109K)

Do I live in your head? No shit short girls are going to be happier dating tall guys, they don't want to be short and are often insecure about it. Short guys (I'm talking 5'2"-5'4" range) on the other hand don't "want" to date a girl taller than them.

Every man wants a cute, tight little shortstack to thrust his big throbbing cock into. You can't exactly pick up a tall girl, pin her against the wall and demolish her as easily as you would with a short girl. But you wouldn't necessarily want to have kids with a short girl because it may stunt your child's growth, so in my opinion girls are happy when they date a tall guy because they feel "lucky"

But honestly you just read too much into this shit, it's like you're looking for excuses to say "well I'm incel I'm fucked" lmao you talk about me getting BTFO you BTFO yourself

Attached: 1552848406901.jpg (932x1398, 374K)

>make post BTFOing the local chad
>chad be like "hurr durr im living in your head rent free"
dude that's some female type of logic right there. Just because I subtly give you a (You) doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you. It's just you're the guy who likes to argue with me over the blackpill, so every new stat I get I'm gonna use on (You).
> "well I'm incel I'm fucked"
that's the whole point of the blackpill.

>so in my opinion girls are happy when they date a tall guy because they feel "lucky"
That's all fine and dandy but as a male who isn't tall I feel obligated to organize men like me into advocating against women exclusively fucking tall men. That, and showing men that women are only interested in looks, which I think you can concur with me on.

>women like tall guys more than guys like short girls
Wowowowowowow epic radical statistics bro you're so fucking good at statistics you didn't even take a course in it FACTS AND LOGIC that was totally based and redpilled and DUDE DUDE DUDE the part where you call people female that was a REAL FUCKING GAMER MOMENT

Begone Tard, my chicken nuggets are calling me

Attached: 1568570489784.jpg (590x786, 80K)

i took stats in high school, but that's besides the point. I suggest you stop insinuating things can get better for the people on this board because the evidence says otherwise every single time.

Of course, that links in with me saying that in the interest of making sure that you aren't offending people like Leduc or I, that you stop posting females. Post puppies, cats, or jews getting gassed. Just anything but foids.