Ambrosus not a link meme

> here to inform you that:
1. Ambrosus is at 20M market cap.
2. 50x to 1B market cap.
3. The current market cap is artificially held down by intense FUD.
4. Ambrosus is close to announce partnerships.
5. $2000 investment is enough to reach 5 digits @ 1B market cap.

reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: versetti.jpg (778x518, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCOwSzv66A0
ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=WNH7BIzqWNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1535888570765.png (625x682, 125K)

this coin is complete dogshit compared to wtc why would u even buy this russian scamcoin, the ceo is practically a child.

When an advisor is leaving, you know this coin is dead.

nice fud

Attached: 1523593540359.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

It's true lol

which one are you referring to?

Word is advisors want out.

>tfw baseless fud

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 49K)

You needn't believe me faggot
Just keep it in your mind

I just don't see even a single company ever using AMB-Net when they can go for IBM's solution.
>Not decentralized
So what, their customers don't know the difference and will believe whatever they are told.

All the supply chain projects are utter garbage.

Chadsetti will deliver us from evil

The absolute history of DESPAIR for AMBlets
>NDAs expire Jan. 31st
>Angel promises partnerships in "coming weeks" at Berlin meetup
>SeaFood Commons
>Croncota quits after taking a big paycheck
>Aneesh replaced by Amazix who then takes a paycheck and quits in a week
>Scambrosus uses AMBlet lunch money to pay for fireworks, which then gets cancelled
>Mainnet "launched" with no transactions viewable
>AMA done on streets filled with drunk passerbys because hotel Wifi was "too expensive"
>Documentary and first partnership promised in August
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to first week of September
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to end of September
>Documentary and first partnership delayed indefinitely Spaghetti challenges the legendary BearWolf with 5 partnerships by October 31st
>No partnerships released by October 31st + AMB cult will say Versetti was just joking
>Extended team token lock-up will be announced + AMBlets will celebrate & baghold for another 6 months
>AMBlet crypto newfags will lose all their time and money without ever investing in an actual cryptocurrency

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 17K)

AMBlet here, pretty sure at some point it was acknowledged that some advisors were getting ancy and wanted out. If I had to guess? They're not pumped about how speculative the market is and the fact their money is locked up for so long. My opinion? It doesn't matter and this project is solid as fuck. Unfortunately, Angel is somewhat of an easy target because of his lack of experience being a CEO but Meyer and Trifa? These guys are legit as fuck and not investing in them is completely foolish IMO.

>fatsetti

Attached: bchin.jpg (521x386, 12K)

preach on brother, im with you 100%. all of the top holders know this is aiming for the top 10.

Small pecker

thx prom, good lookin out

I’m astounded at your dedication

Let’s get ready to rumbleeeeee

Attached: AD390D73-8F62-476A-A301-E13749901B6E.jpg (1242x1567, 1.33M)

Anything to supress the price

It is hilarious how AMB tries to take credit for a real company's achievements.
youtu.be/FCOwSzv66A0
>Once they announced they can trace the product all the way back to Madagascar, they [top vanilla exporter] had all their product preordered... immediately
TOP. OMEGA. KEK
Here's how it really went down:
>Hello, client here looking to renew vanilla shipments from your REAL company with WORKING product(s)
>Of course sir, we see your account and past orders here. Can put it on pre-order. Also, did you know we are trying this new thing with "blockchain technology" which could help us track products all the way from Madagas-
>Yeah, yeah. That sounds great. So we'll be receiving the shipments at the usual dates then? Thanks.
Back at 2018 Tech Crunch Disrupt:
>Ambrosus is the reason why a top vanilla exporter's business is successful

Bonus: Dragov slips up that this is Ambrosus' "biggest success story".
Not partnerships.
Not contracts with bundles.
But ANOTHER company that is already successful CONTINUING to be successful.
TOP.OMEGA.KEK
DRAGOV SLIPPED UP BIG TIME.
HE REVEALED THAT THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING AMBROSUS HAS BEHIND THE SCENES. NO WONDER THERE IS NO PRICE ACTION FROM INSIDER TRADING.

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

More fud please. More more more

This this, this. This this this'mst this'll this.
>mfw this
>this this partnership
>this this THIS
>OMEGATHIS
this this this this this, this this: T H I S.
>THIS
>H
>I
>S
Stay this thislets

this digits
fucking check this

bump for amb discussion

Post realistic EOY predictions

hello, am CEO of pfizer mumbai
we are partner with AMB, confirmed.

Not much actual discussion around this project on Jow Forums unfortunately. It has been fudded into the ground on this board.

AMB is all you need.

You can run a node with just 10k AMB and earn easily 15-30k a year with node profits.

ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/

>It has been fudded into the ground
That's such bullshit and I hate it because this is actually a really promising project

Sweet

I never reply to these threads and my mother still hasn't died. Fuck you.

If you mean the FUD is bullshit and this is a good project yes I agree. As opposed to chainlink where it's like "people don't want us to know about this!" AMB seems as if people actively try to kill it in here. BearWolf is an obvious example, but otherwise I feel like those that do know about it won't event typically post in threads about it. I dunno it's a strange situation surround this one, but the names attached to it and the fact they have grown so much is really promising. Honestly, I feel like AMB is much more following the rules of a normal startup as opposed to some life changing crypto extravaganza that most projects promise and operate on. At the very least, at the LEAST this project will not die without a fight. If it's too early and nobody wants it then so be it, but I don't think that is the most likely chance due to the care and detail Meyer and Trifa have obviously poured into this project.

My thoughts exactly

Im glad someone on here agrees. I feel like more anons are in on it than they let on but just keep it on the DL for whatever reason,

>a 4 digit investment will become a 5 digit investment

lol what is this the stock market

HOHOHOHO IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SAW AN AMB THREAD. I THOUGHT YOU'D ALL DIED FROM MALARIA. APPARENTLY NOT SO GO SHIT YOUR SELF TO DEATH.

Angel Versetti would have fired Angel Versetti 100 times.

>announce partnership
>Winter 2018

Top kek

Bll

if their ceo died and a literal crackwhore bum off the street filled his place, i would agree w/ you that it's a promising project and buy 100k immediately

>3. The current market cap is artificially held down by intense FUD.
that is now how this works

>intense fud
Does it count as fud when no one even talks about your project?

Attached: 1521240910503.jpg (710x577, 76K)

NO documentary
NO partnerships
NO pilot projects
NO future for this shitcoin, glad i sold just before the ethereum conference in may, many thanks to PharmaPhag and crew for the PnD

Attached: 1535895031398.jpg (300x190, 10K)

hmm ok or buy HOT

>reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
must be a great coin if you have to resort to these kinds of tactics to get people to pay attention to it

6 digits *
50x 2000 = 100 000 quick mafs

Attached: Pn0ekeZ.png (512x512, 270K)

this

Attached: c84e219acfd5cebcede212f71a893246e95c3f4f.jpg (500x322, 15K)

kekekekekekek

you literally just replied dumbass

Good, you found a hyperbole in my use of the word 'never' which is technically 'almost never'. You must feel very smart.

Migros, Waitrose, Billa, Irish beef, Swiss chocolate all confirmed to be on the testnet. Employee Sandoz is related to Sandoz family who run major division “Sandoz” owned by Novartis. Multiple PoCs incoming. I love that when this hits, it will hit fucking huge and blindside the entire market, and most /bizlets will have believed the FUD and fomo in at $5-10. Screencap this for EOY prophecy.

The absolute delusional STATUS of AMBlets
TOP.OMEGA.KEK
Daily Reminder: SNEAK PEEK at upcoming shAMBrosus partnerships
1. SeaFood Commons
2. SwissFood Research
3. HalalFood Streetvendors
4. DomesticFood Hotline - Spanish
5. KosherFood Banks

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 73K)

AMB is the biggest scam in the world. It will never overtake VEN

agreed, its a complete joke of a coin compared to wtc and ven

Based. I'll remember that as I keep stocking up

I'm unironically going to get a loan to buy Ambrosus

Going to the bitcoin atm later today to grab some more. I sold all my other holdings for this shit.

You forgot tuv/sud

yup it's the most under-valued coin out there

replying so me mum no die, fuck you.
Go buy some DADI instead, this will atleast go up instead of this shitcoin.

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: shoe.jpg (640x445, 226K)

What a gamble. We don't know if they have even a single company that is going to use the network, its just all talks and NDAs right now.

kys faggot

I heard Deloitte and Migros dropped them

And Nestle is doing their own blockchain for supply chain project. The list of potential large AMB-Net users is getting short.

Lol yes not many companies have supply chains these days. Only Nestle and GSK needs to ship products. Absolute brainlet.

Mr Bear Wolf FUD CHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=WNH7BIzqWNI

Hurr durrr
>private blockchains are nothing more than data bases
>baby formula fiasco
Get fucked. Look at who works with amb.... pro-tip, somebody also works with nestle that works with amb. You guys are gonna get sooooooo fucked.
>brexit
>literal amb articles explaining how blockchain can help England posistion them selves better concerning transparency
>new amb office in Ireland
>proof of steak.... Ireland exports tons of beef
>gsk is from where
>one of the brightest minds (Meyer) and some of the youngest brightests minds working with him on sensor tech
>fatsetti said they were making a dapp for a qc firm (tuv/sud)

If you guys were really autistic you would realize what is about to happen. Fomo in later faggots. My dca is about 20 cents.

Just some simple math for you faggots

Even if amb mainnet launches and we only see 5000-10k bundles daily, from an investment perspective assuming a 10% return as acceptable. Your looking at 50c to 1.00 usd per Amb. That’s a good return for a node. 100k bundles and your looking at 10usd per Amber. These are basic investment numbers being applied assuming 10% roi yearly as acceptAcble and not even taking into account speculation.

The best part is it and when these transactions happen, amb will decouple from btc as bundles are locked in currently at 12usd.

>current market cap is artificially held down by intense FUD.

Lol at whenever people actually think this is actually a reason for a coin to increase in value.

Replying because I don't want my mother to die.
Also, buy REQ pls sirs.

cheers brah, muthafuckin bump.

bump

patience guys
if you were here from 2017 it will be blink of an eye

I hate that explanation too, I wouldn't say FUD is the reason why prices decline but rather prevents 'mooning' from happening - but that's fine mainly because most bag holders intend on holding either for nodes or just partnerships. Sure, things can fall apart but it's an investment like anything else... only put in what you can afford to lose and sleep well at night

Can you please start going after link too? The only dedicated larp fudder we have is oldfag and he's just embarrassing to read.

only replying so my mom is safe from the curse

#